Beijing Biden Stole Thousands of Votes from Trump - AZ Hearing

Whistleblowers are literally slaming your faggot face against a brick wall, over and over today.
I'm enjoying it.

I believe your face is acquainted with this wall?
all that means is progressives are getting away with clear cheating,,,

Whistleblowers are literally slaming your faggot face against a brick wall, over and over today.
I'm enjoying it.

I laugh
What do you think that means?
Pretty much same thing as this wall:

How does your nose feel?

I'm enjoying it.

You’re repeating the biggest hoax of this century.

I'm enjoying it.

youre right the progs are committing the biggest hoax by cheating and then denying its happening,,,

I'm enjoying it.

youre right the progs are committing the biggest hoax by cheating and then denying its happening,,,
But Trump said!

I'm enjoying it.

But Trump said!
when you hold your hands over your eyes you cant see whats right in front of you,,,

Georgia Kraken:

“the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020” (Page 9 complaint) - Former electronic intelligence analyst under US Army’s 305th Military Intelligence Battalion

View attachment 423771

China Joe's communist Chinese Puppet masters tried stealing the election for China JOE? Stop it..

when you hold your hands over your eyes you cant see whats right in front of you,,,
Trump is pissing on your leg and all you do is criticize people who tell you it ain’t rain.

It’s sad. Like; really sad.
so once again you cant prove me wrong and resort to personal insults,,

glad to know youre scared,,,
Actually it’s quite easy to prove you’re wrong to rational individuals.

Trump is pissing on your leg and all you do is criticize people who tell you it ain’t rain.

It’s sad. Like; really sad.
so once again you cant prove me wrong and resort to personal insults,,

glad to know youre scared,,,
Actually it’s quite easy to prove you’re wrong to rational individuals.
and yet youve repeatedly failed to do just that,,,

How would you know?
things like that are self evident,,,

kinda l;ike the problem you have with what facts are,,
Do you think you're fair minded and open to the possibility that your narrative is bullshit?
have you???

I've said many times to be patient,, and thats what I'm doing,,

It's incredible that you guys haven't figured out Trump's always promising things are coming up and they rarely do.

Hell, he promised that we'd be seeing his investigation on Obama's birth certificate like, what, a decade ago? Be patient. LOL

How would you know?
things like that are self evident,,,

kinda l;ike the problem you have with what facts are,,
Do you think you're fair minded and open to the possibility that your narrative is bullshit?
have you???

I've said many times to be patient,, and thats what I'm doing,,

It's incredible that you guys haven't figured out Trump's always promising things are coming up and they rarely do.

Hell, he promised that we'd be seeing his investigation on Obama's birth certificate like, what, a decade ago? Be patient. LOL
theres that fear I keep smelling,,,

its about election integrity not trump or obama,,,

Georgia Kraken:

“the Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020” (Page 9 complaint) - Former electronic intelligence analyst under US Army’s 305th Military Intelligence Battalion

View attachment 423771

Please stop linking to that fake complaint. This document was NEVER FILED with the court, and is fake new at it's most useless.

Which court was that? That happened late today and it was a panel of Arizona legislators and they have called for a full legislative session and and they will take it to court if they don't nullify the election.

The election has already been certified.

Bill Barr just gave an interview which says that any such case is a total lie. No election fraud.

coming from a biased troll who hates republicans we know you would not be saying any of this if it was against your lover obama. :auiqs.jpg:

claudette nailed it in this post. :thup:

You lefty loons make me laugh. If Biden were Trump you would all be screaming about a fraudulent election loud and long and you all know it.

This was a fraudulent election and there is plenty of evidence out there.

You lefty loons make me laugh. If Biden were Trump you would all be screaming about a fraudulent election loud and long and you all know it.

This was a fraudulent election and there is plenty of evidence out there.
you just hurt the feelings of dncs paid shill penelope telling those little facts,she is such a hypocrite,she and the rest of the biden lovers know if the shoe was on the other foot,they would be screaming at the top of their lungs yelling mad as hell about the biggest massive vote fraud ever and those lying trolls know it same as we do,

Forum List

Back