Beginning photography

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
eiffel tower.jpg

Great isn't it? The pole is in perfect focus and the depth of field and color contrast is perfectly balanced. I wish I had took this picture but in order to have done so I would have had to go the France where I would not be caught dead.

View attachment 177069

Great isn't it? The pole is in perfect focus and the depth of field and color contrast is perfectly balanced. I wish I had took this picture but in order to have done so I would have had to go the France where I would not be caught dead.
Well, why don't you try hanging out at an American school? Your chances of being dead will greatly increase.

79.png

• Banned
Cameras God and guns are not allowed in schools so you are correct they are very safe.

The government has already provided you with a gun free school zone so no shooting can happen in school. That should be enough for you, as well as the law the government has provided for you making murder illegal so no murders can happen.

View attachment 177069

I definitely could have taken that picture. I absolutely suck with a camera.

• Banned
  • Banned
So now we make everything about the shooting, one track minds gheesh...
Regressive America haters are all like that. I have lots of guns, and have (gasp) even been angry at times but have never shot anyone. Even the moron who just walked in my house day before yesterday.

So now we make everything about the shooting, one track minds gheesh...
Regressive America haters are all like that. I have lots of guns, and have (gasp) even been angry at times but have never shot anyone. Even the moron who just walked in my house day before yesterday.
Oh I have shot many of things, just no humans...They won't stand still long enough....

I shot this cat the other day. Bastards outside playing now.
DSC_0324ps.jpg

View attachment 177069

The monolith is cropped. That can't be very professional, can it?
It's very professional noob!

View attachment 177069

The monolith is cropped. That can't be very professional, can it?
It's very professional noob!
I disagree, Old Timer.

BTW, cool-looking cat you got. Reminds me of a Maine Coon I had once.

I shot this cat the other day.

In Russian, through an automatic translator translates as "I killed this cat ..." :) The English language is interesting with the polysemy of words. It's good for poetry, but awful for automatic translation :)

To avoid offtopic :) The first photos I started doing somewhere in years in 5-6, in 1978 or 1979. But my parents exhibited and printed these photos. There were no photolabs in the USSR, so all the technical process of photo printing was done at home :) And completely independently, from photography to photo printing, I learned to take photographs somewhere in the mid-1980s. Many photographic films of that time disappeared, but some remained. Here, for example, a ram on the roof of a barn near neighbors, 1985 year :)

PICT0017-001.JPG

I shot this cat the other day.

In Russian, through an automatic translator translates as "I killed this cat ..." :) The English language is interesting with the polysemy of words. It's good for poetry, but awful for automatic translation :)

To avoid offtopic :) The first photos I started doing somewhere in years in 5-6, in 1978 or 1979. But my parents exhibited and printed these photos. There were no photolabs in the USSR, so all the technical process of photo printing was done at home :) And completely independently, from photography to photo printing, I learned to take photographs somewhere in the mid-1980s. Many photographic films of that time disappeared, but some remained. Here, for example, a ram on the roof of a barn near neighbors, 1985 year :)

View attachment 177501
Now doubt he was trying to get away from you!

Forum List

Back