Bedouins in Israel Protest Plan to Regulate Settlement

And the 2000 years ago is irrelevant question. This is the 21st century. Not the stone age.
That's what I think in regards to this ancestral home bullshit Zionists keep spewing in regards to Palestine.

What happened 2000 years ago, doesn't mean jack shit today as far as international law is concerned.

I'm not sure what diaspora is, but one cannot get any services from the state without that Tabo. Israel's first interest is to deal with recognized towns, not outposts
You don't know what the diaspora is?

That's like me never hearing about the American Revolution.

I didn't have a dictionary with me minutes ago, now I found the translated word in Hebrew and I know what it is. Need I remind you, that some of the English words are unfamiliar to me? I'm not ashamed of admitting there are words in English I don't know. I don't speak it on regular basis:eusa_whistle:

And the 2000 years ago is irrelevant question. This is the 21st century. Not the stone age.
That's what I think in regards to this ancestral home bullshit Zionists keep spewing in regards to Palestine.

What happened 2000 years ago, doesn't mean jack shit today as far as international law is concerned.

Both Israel and the Palestinians don't count on international law more than the last of 200 years ago.

Personally, I'd more for starting to respect reason and dignity, and Israel is to respect the INTL law surely when the Palestinians do too.

I didn't have a dictionary with me minutes ago, now I found the translated word in Hebrew and I know what it is. Need I remind you, that some of the English words are unfamiliar to me? I'm not ashamed of admitting there are words in English I don't know. I don't speak it on regular basis:eusa_whistle:
me valle verga

Do you know Spanish?

Both Israel and the Palestinians don't count on international law more than the last of 200 years ago.

Personally, I'd more for starting to respect reason and dignity, and Israel is to respect the INTL law surely when the Palestinians do too.
Since Israel has been in violation of IHL for almost the last 50 years, they need to do it first.

Since Israel has been in violation of IHL for almost the last 50 years, they need to do it first.

Since all peace-reaching movements in the last 20 years have been made by Israel, I'd say the Palestinians need to gain Israel's trust before anything.

As long as Israel's fear for its security it won't change things drastically. The Palestinians can do a lot to chance that.

me valle verga

Do you know Spanish?

I know the language of awesomeness.

And to your question, yeah.

But let's stick with English.

Since all peace-reaching movements in the last 20 years have been made by Israel, I'd say the Palestinians need to gain Israel's trust before anything.

As long as Israel's fear for its security it won't change things drastically. The Palestinians can do a lot to chance that.
Israel has maintained a brutal occupation of Palestinian land since 1967.

That's not peace-reaching.

Do you really believe that?

I mean...seriously.

Last edited:
My point was that they didn't. They did so in 1988, 40 years AFTER Israel declared

September 28, 1948.
Trouble is (for you), the Israelis beat you to it by four months (May 1948).

You snooze, you lose.

Shoulda done your homework and been better prepared for End-of-Mandate Day

At the Civic Hall, and on the barricades.

Too late now.

Irrelevant!

The Palestinians declared independence on their own land inside their own international borders. They did not encroach on anyone else's territory.

Why do you see a problem?

You snooze, you lose.

Too late now.
Zionists didn't wait until the End-of-Mandate Day.

They declared independence the day before.

They did this deliberately, because they knew the UN was going to convene a commission to discuss the inalienable rights of the indigenous arab population.

You snooze, you lose.

Too late now.
Zionists didn't wait until the End-of-Mandate Day.

They declared independence the day before.

They did this deliberately, because they knew the UN was going to convene a commission to discuss the inalienable rights of the indigenous arab population.

Of course the violation of inalienable rights do not negate those rights. Those rights can still be enforced.

Of course the violation of inalienable rights do not negate those rights. Those rights can still be enforced.
What Israel is doing in the OPT is illegal.

UNSC Resolution 465 on Israeli settlements and the Fourth Geneva Convention
UN Security Council Resolution 465

The Security Council determines that all measures taken by Israel to change the physical character, demographic composition, institutional structure or status of the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, or any part thereof, have no legal validity and that Israel's policy and practices of settling parts of its population and new immigrants in those territories constitute a flagrant violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.
And no one makes deals with criminals.

Israeli media ordered handover of anti-Prawer protests footage

Gaza, ALRAY - Israeli police ordered media outlets Monday to turn over all photographs taken at Saturday's Naqab (Negev) demonstrations against Israel's Prawer Plan.

World Bulletin quoted Israeli daily Haaretz as saying that "police provided no explanation for the unusual order, but they are investigating violent clashes between stone-throwing demonstrators and police, who used stun grenades, tear gas and water cannons during the protests against the Prawer Plan.

The "day of rage" demonstrations ended with 34 protesters arrested and 15 officers wounded.

ALRAY-Palestinian Media Agency - Israeli media ordered handover of ant - ALRAY

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axw1gasmNF0]????? "?????.. ????? ????????" - The Negev.. Land and Man?? - YouTube[/ame]

They want Israel to do something about the poor conditions, but they don't want to live in a better community. Can't have it both ways.
To put in infrastructure, most would have to be torn down and rebuilt, in which case they would have to move to enable construction.
They are not living in proper homes, so they are being moved for their own good and so the old village can be torn down and rebuilt with facilities. Complete town will go up. If the Bedouin want to return and sent housing in the newly built town, that is up to them after it is finished. They won't own the land, land is rented in Israel.

They want Israel to do something about the poor conditions, but they don't want to live in a better community. Can't have it both ways.
To put in infrastructure, most would have to be torn down and rebuilt, in which case they would have to move to enable construction.
Bullshit! You don't have to tear down homes just to put in backbone utility infrastructure along the streets. That's non-sense.

They are not living in proper homes, so they are being moved for their own good and so the old village can be torn down and rebuilt with facilities. Complete town will go up. If the Bedouin want to return and sent housing in the newly built town, that is up to them after it is finished. They won't own the land, land is rented in Israel.
They're planning on replacing the Bedouins ancestral home with a "jewish community" that does not allow Israeli-arabs to live there.

Evicting 40,000 - 70,000 people is nothing more than ethnic cleansing.

Why don't they just put them all on trains and send them off to work camps?

With regard to what you are saying, Aris, the following article tells a lot about the smear campaign against Israel when it comes to the Bedouin. I guess it is more importawnt for some to smear Israel than to see the Bedouin gets decent housing in decent surroundings. I would think that anyone here in the U.S. if they had any feelings at all toward poor people in their own neighborhoods would be happy to see them more into decent housing from the substandard apartments in which they now live.

Exploiting Israel?s Negev Bedouin | Opinion | Jewish Journal

With regard to what you are saying, Aris, the following article tells a lot about the smear campaign against Israel when it comes to the Bedouin. I guess it is more importawnt for some to smear Israel than to see the Bedouin gets decent housing in decent surroundings. I would think that anyone here in the U.S. if they had any feelings at all toward poor people in their own neighborhoods would be happy to see them more into decent housing from the substandard apartments in which they now live.

Exploiting Israel?s Negev Bedouin | Opinion | Jewish Journal
Bedouins don't want to leave their ancestral homes for a bunch of inner city slums.

Just another example of ethnic cleansing.

Forum List

Back