Becoming Impossible To Deny: DOJ & FBI Reportedly Have Evidence Of Criminal Scheme Involving Joe Biden... THAT THEY ARE HIDING

Shrug...yet another "bombshell" that will lead to nothing.

Not sure how trumpers can continue to debase themselves.

I look forward to revisiting this thread after a few days...and a half dozen more "bombshells".

Do Russians know the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Yes, they know the story of Christopher Steele.

Actually, it is the "Republicans" still defending W who are "as dumb as they come" ... indeed the dumbest life forms in the galaxy...

CHRIS WRAY was a W ADMINISTRATION ATTORNEY = is he a "Republican?"

DUH DUH DUH....

Mueller, Chris Wray, Jeff Sessions, Romney, Kinzinger, Cheney, Murkowski, Toomey, Cornyn, they are all

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans"
Have you ever heard of RINO?

Shrug...yet another "bombshell" that will lead to nothing.

Not sure how trumpers can continue to debase themselves.

I look forward to revisiting this thread after a few days...and a half dozen more "bombshells".

Do Russians know the story of the boy who cried wolf?
Yeah, about that!

2023%2003%2002%20Trump%20Truths-L.jpg

Didn't they claim that it appeared to be Russian disinformation...which would mean they didn't know for sure one way or the other?

It's an important distinction from saying they "knew" it was Russian disinformation.
EXCEPT for the FACT that the legacy media and social platforms picked it up as gospel and definitely said that the Hunter Laptop WAS Russian disinformation. As you know, social platforms censored posts about the laptop and it is only very recently that the New York Times conceded that it was real and authentic.,

Have you ever heard of RINO?

Yes, the SUB will latch on to the term RINO to explain the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" because said SUB is too dumb to figure out 911 was a fraud....

There have been plenty of RINOs who were not Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans"

SUBS like really general terms. "The terrorists" is much easier for a SUB to comprehend than SHIAS SUNNIS AND KURDS, which would require READING and THINKING and LEARNING and ASKING QUESTIONS which are way beyond the mental capacity of a SUB...

EXCEPT for the FACT that the legacy media and social platforms picked it up as gospel and definitely said that the Hunter Laptop WAS Russian disinformation.

Do you really care what social platforms say? Social platforms say everything possible from lizard people to Elvis being alive. Holding Democrats accountable for what happens on social media is lunacy.

What legacy media types are you speaking of and do you have an example?

As you know, social platforms censored posts about the laptop and it is only very recently that the New York Times conceded that it was real and authentic.,
Social platforms can do what they want. Just because FBI members stated that the laptop had earmarks of Russian disinformation and didn't seem credible doesn't mean they are responsible for what social media companies do.

Would you rather the FBI lied and said they knew with a certainty that it was or wasn't disinformation just because social media companies may speculate?

Yeah, I believe it's real at this point but to be honest I didn't believe it at first and that has nothing to do with the FBIs statement.

I mean come on, be honest.

If Rachel Madow claimed she had a laptop found at a nearly blind person's laptop store that belonged to Trump Jr. The laptop was given to her by Biden's own Lawyer and before spending a few months in the hands of the journalists at MSNBC, now belongs the the FBI.

That is essentially a parallel of what you expected everyone on the left to just blindly embrace. Seriously, would you embrace that scenario?

Yes, the SUB will latch on to the term RINO to explain the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" because said SUB is too dumb to figure out 911 was a fraud....

There have been plenty of RINOs who were not Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans"

SUBS like really general terms. "The terrorists" is much easier for a SUB to comprehend than SHIAS SUNNIS AND KURDS, which would require READING and THINKING and LEARNING and ASKING QUESTIONS which are way beyond the mental capacity of a SUB...
That's the one thing I like about you.

You actually bring out some bipartisanship between Dems and Repubs. You have a tendency to piss them both off.

I respect you stick by your beliefs, as deranged as they are, regardless of party.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Do you really care what social platforms say? Social platforms say everything possible from lizard people to Elvis being alive. Holding Democrats accountable for what happens on social media is lunacy.
I don't, but young voters get most of their news from Social Media. But you knew that already, didn't you?

The news consumption habits of 16- to 40-year-olds

BY THE MEDIA INSIGHT PROJECT August 31, 2022

"Gen Z and Millennials, moreover, consume news from a wide range of sources. That mix includes traditional national and local news outlets such as newspapers, TV news stations, their websites, or apps. It also includes a wide range of social media platforms — including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitch, and Nextdoor. Indeed, on average, those surveyed consume news from about six different traditional sources or social media platforms at least weekly."

###

Here's something parallel and just as important.

“Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it” George Santayana

Last edited:
I don't, but young voters get most of their news from Social Media. But you knew that already, didn't you?

The news consumption habits of 16- to 40-year-olds

BY THE MEDIA INSIGHT PROJECT August 31, 2022

"Gen Z and Millennials, moreover, consume news from a wide range of sources. That mix includes traditional national and local news outlets such as newspapers, TV news stations, their websites, or apps. It also includes a wide range of social media platforms — including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitch, and Nextdoor. Indeed, on average, those surveyed consume news from about six different traditional sources or social media platforms at least weekly."

###

Here's something parallel and just as important.

“Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it” George Santayana

So you think the FBI should lie because of how young people will react on social media?

You stated that social media was a huge influence on young people in direct relationship to claiming why the FBI should have lied about hunters laptop.

Are you caught up now or do you need more memes?

You stated that social media was a huge influence on young people in direct relationship to claiming why the FBI should have lied about hunters laptop.

Are you caught up now or do you need more memes?
Is there an English translation for that word salad or were you talking to Vice President Harris?

Forum List

Back