Beck's 9-12 Project

I like Glenn's Jim Swaggert crying act.

It's hilarious!

Glenn isnt acting.

Shame you dont love others as much.
Glenn Beck is stealing material from the movie NETWORK from 1976.
Fake news, wild exaggerated rantings, silly faked fluff reality shows.
Watch that ENTIRE movie and you will see how prescient it was. Current TV is a farce. FOX is the farciest.
famous scene: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ELleCQvew]YouTube - Network - Mad as hell[/ame]

Of course, this idiot want's to project this crap as fact, but as their habit, they're unable to provide so much as a reasoned argument to even PROMOTE THE IDEA THAT SUCH IS THE CASE.

Now here is the essence of the intellect of the Neo-Left... they get their news from COMEDY CENTRAL and they base what they assert as FACT on a fictional screenplay.

Nothing delusional THERE...

LOL... Leftists...

Hey, there's only one comedian who is rightwing, and it's Dennis Miller.

And he can't hold down a job for more than a couple months.

It's because he's not funny. Right wingers simply are not funny. None.

Granted, Al Franken is a jerk and was only funny as Stewart Smalley, but that was funnier than all the rightwing stuff put together.

who exactly is trying to be funny? Glenn is trying to tell people what the rest of the media wont. You dont here squat from them about what's going on with Mexico and the Drug Lords. Heck, it's in our backyards and there are still tons of people who have no clue that the Governments worried about The Mexican government collapsing.

And Glenn's current project here is to help people unite behind something. To feel like they are American and not alone anymore.

Whats wrong with uniting people behind good principles?

who exactly is trying to be funny? Glenn is trying to tell people what the rest of the media wont. You dont here squat from them about what's going on with Mexico and the Drug Lords. Heck, it's in our backyards and there are still tons of people who have no clue that the Governments worried about The Mexican government collapsing.

And Glenn's current project here is to help people unite behind something. To feel like they are American and not alone anymore.

Whats wrong with uniting people behind good principles?

You were doing great right up to the "Good principles" part.

Hey, there's only one comedian who is rightwing, and it's Dennis Miller.

And he can't hold down a job for more than a couple months.

It's because he's not funny. Right wingers simply are not funny. None.

Granted, Al Franken is a jerk and was only funny as Stewart Smalley, but that was funnier than all the rightwing stuff put together.

I agree, Dennis Miller is not particularly funny. Monty Python, on the other hand, is hilarious.

I agree, Stewart Smalley was funny. Al Franken is a joke.

Hey, Idiot Puberty.......you are the dumb fucker that made the bet, and I told Dive Con that either way I was gonna win, because if you welshed like I knew you would, I would be entitled to rag on you (like I'm doing now), or, you would do the right thing and pay me 50 bucks. Either way I would win, because, unlike a fuckwit like you, I actually know things and don't spout off my alligator mouth to overload my canary ass.

Like I said, you don't belong in the Marines because you have no fucking honor, just arrogance and a really fucking twisted view of the world.

I'm really surprised that Chesty's service allowed your sorry ass in.

By the way asshole.......maybe the reason that you've not seen my acceptance of the bet, is because your ass ran away from that thread like a scared bitch after beating your gums and your chest. After that? You were scarce.

But......I guess that is just because you're a big assed pussy punk coward.

Last edited:
Hey, Idiot Puberty.......you are the dumb fucker that made the bet, and I told Dive Con that either way I was gonna win, because if you welshed like I knew you would, I would be entitled to rag on you (like I'm doing now), or, you would do the right thing and pay me 50 bucks. Either way I would win, because, unlike a fuckwit like you, I actually know things and don't spout off my alligator mouth to overload my canary ass.

Like I said, you don't belong in the Marines because you have no fucking honor, just arrogance and a really fucking twisted view of the world.

I'm really surprised that Chesty's service allowed your sorry ass in.

By the way asshole.......maybe the reason that you've not seen my acceptance of the bet, is because your ass ran away from that thread like a scared bitch after beating your gums and your chest. After that? You were scarce.

But......I guess that is just because you're a big assed pussy punk coward.

ROFL...

OK Rustpucker you've made it clear that you did not accept the bet but wanted to imply you did so you could dodge paying off if you lost and demand to receive the payoff if the terms of a win came to pass.

Which ONCE AGAIN establishes you as a punk bitch.

So I'll send the money to support this site, having met my obligations of the bet, sustaining the loss born of the risk I feely took to demonstrate what can be expected when one does business with a Leftist;The purpose of which is to that
Leftists have no understanding of honor; and this demonstrates their inability to be trusted to operate with honor; thus leftist have no means to hold to the eraonsibility of citizenship.

Its the same effect the US is experiencing now after having elected leftist in the legislature and the executive.

This experience always results in the hoborable being screwed by the dishonorable; AKA: just another day in the life of those who have to live amongst Leftist.

But I appreciate you demonstrating you ideological depravity and in so doing, demonstrating why leftists should not be allowed within 10 miles of a voting precinct.

Last edited:
Poor Glenn. People are just out to get him. That includes police investigators, now. His show might get clamped down, hard. We'll see if FOX is the American law abiding network, or the network for violent whacked out paranoid militia types - only.
And we shall see which sponsors will stick with Beck and FOX once they get visits and requests from police representatives, and their attorneys.
Your 1st Amendment Rights do not cover inciting disturbed paranoid persons to violence against public servants.
You shout "FIRE !!" in a crowded theater, and people get hurt from that FALSE ALARM, police will be teilling you about your other set of rights.

After watching Glenn Beck yesterday, I was absolutely appalled. It wasn't just because Beck is an irresponsible wingnut. There was something else - something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

And then, it hit me.

Glenn Beck is using drug dealer arguments.

To be specific, Beck is trying to exonerate himself from blame by avoiding any responsibility for his own actions or words. For months, we've seen Beck working as the fearmonger-in-chief, making Lou Dobbs, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh look like sedate entertainers. Beck's "9/12 project" is, in one way, a call to action. But in another way, it's a call to arrogant self-pity (poor, pitiful me, no one could understand because I'm uniquely patriotic and "I just love my country.") and the worst kind of sarcasm.

Let's briefly outline Beck's argument:

1. Blaming anyone other than Poplawski is crazy.

2. I can't be responsible for other people's actions.

3. All I'm doing is providing a public service.

4. The fact that so many people share my concerns is proof that what I'm saying is very important.

5. Poplawski would have acted that way "no matter what."

6. Anyone who doesn't think the way I do is "irrational."

I think part of the reason I got upset was Beck's protests of innocence. He was like the guy who claims that he was just "holding the drugs for a friend" or the guy who says "I just gave the guy what he wanted. He would have gotten it from someone else if not from me."

Glenn Beck is talking, thinking, and acting like a drug dealer. The mind-altering substances he's dealing are his words, which are designed to skew people's sense of reality, make them delusional, and incite fear and anger. Beck might not "try from his own supply", but he knows exactly how to pull on the heartstrings and he's zeroing in on disgruntled working-class Americans who have given up hope that democracy can work for them.

Words can hurt. Words can heal. Words can medicate. Words can literally change a listener's mind. Combine those words with some visual imagery and you've got a powerful cocktail of mind-altering medicine capable of turning unbalanced and disturbed 23-year-old citizens into cop-killing madmen.

If Beck fails to understand this, then he's an idiot.

Poor Glenn. People are just out to get him. That includes police investigators, now. His show might get clamped down, hard. We'll see if FOX is the American law abiding network, or the network for violent whacked out paranoid militia types - only.
And we shall see which sponsors will stick with Beck and FOX once they get visits and requests from police representatives, and their attorneys.
Your 1st Amendment Rights do not cover inciting disturbed paranoid persons to violence against public servants.
You shout "FIRE !!" in a crowded theater, and people get hurt from that FALSE ALARM, police will be teilling you about your other set of rights.

After watching Glenn Beck yesterday, I was absolutely appalled. It wasn't just because Beck is an irresponsible wingnut. There was something else - something I couldn't quite put my finger on.

And then, it hit me.

To be specific, Beck is trying to exonerate himself from blame by avoiding any responsibility for his own actions or words. For months, we've seen Beck working as the fearmonger-in-chief, making Lou Dobbs, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh look like sedate entertainers. Beck's "9/12 project" is, in one way, a call to action. But in another way, it's a call to arrogant self-pity (poor, pitiful me, no one could understand because I'm uniquely patriotic and "I just love my country.") and the worst kind of sarcasm.

4. The fact that so many people share my concerns is proof that what I'm saying is very important.

I think part of the reason I got upset was Beck's protests of innocence. He was like the guy who claims that he was just "holding the drugs for a friend" or the guy who says "I just gave the guy what he wanted. He would have gotten it from someone else if not from me."

Glenn Beck is talking, thinking, and acting like a drug dealer. The mind-altering substances he's dealing are his words, which are designed to skew people's sense of reality, make them delusional, and incite fear and anger. Beck might not "try from his own supply", but he knows exactly how to pull on the heartstrings and he's zeroing in on disgruntled working-class Americans who have given up hope that democracy can work for them.

Words can hurt. Words can heal. Words can medicate. Words can literally change a listener's mind. Combine those words with some visual imagery and you've got a powerful cocktail of mind-altering medicine capable of turning unbalanced and disturbed 23-year-old citizens into cop-killing madmen.

If you don't like Beck or his show, turn the channel.

You know.......it would be really funny to see a light fixture fall on Beck during one of his shows and put him in the hospital.

Maybe then he would think twice about being such a prick.

I don't think God likes him either.

You know.......it would be really funny to see a light fixture fall on Beck during one of his shows and put him in the hospital.

Maybe then he would think twice about being such a prick.

I don't think God likes him either.

And what have you done with your life to make God like you?

And then, it hit me.

If you don't like Beck or his show, turn the channel.

There is a good reason why there is a reply tab on these messages. Its called input..something you fundis aren't very comfortable with. If it stresses you out perhaps it is you that should change the "channel".

By the way.....instead of mouth hugger, I think another name that would be good for you is Blowjobs are I.

Your obsession with gay sex is more than neurotic.

Is that all you have after the life you have experienced?

You must be a very depressed person.

That is unfortunate.

Being an inventor myself with some success I can offer that your bitterness will not serve you very well in forwarding your discoveries. Most money people..you know the REAL engine of invention shy away from mental cases.

New Topics

Forum List

Back