Beck's 9-12 Project

WorldAHope

Ready to Rock n' Roll
Apr 1, 2009
The same survey that said FOX's audience has increased in the last 2 months also put the average age of FOX viewers at 64.5 years old.
Who would allow Glenn Beck to talk to their parents or grandparents the way he carries on? It is a creepy way to do snake oil sales, completely wierd fakery, an obvious act.
Or else Beck is a crazy man and the head nodding fearful suckers who can't tell a lie from the truth are thinking he is a deranged gifted Soothsayer.
Beck and Stephen Colbert will be competing for the same Emmy - Best Lead in a Fictional Comedy Parody of Real Journalists.

Stephen Colbert ripped apart Fox News host (and New York Times cover boy) Glenn Beck Tuesday night, mocking his 9-12 project, meant to conjure the spirit of compassion and camaraderie Americans felt on September 12, 2001.

"We weren't told how to behave that day after 9/11, we just knew," Beck says to describe the project. "It was right, it was the opposite of what we feel today. Are you ready to be the person you were that day after 9/11, on 9/12?"

"Ready!" Colbert shouted, decked out in a gas mask, holding a gun, and wearing adult diapers.

Colbert then used a classic "Daily Show" tactic, exposing the hypocrisy of Beck's 9-12 project by highlighting comments he made on September 9, 2005.

"This is horrible to say, and I wonder if I'm alone in this," Beck said on his radio program that day, "you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families? I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."

"The 9-12 project is not for families directly affected by 9/11, just people building their careers on it," Colbert said.

Colbert went on to mock Beck's now infamous tendency to cry, and to launch his own "democratic experiment, the 10-31 project."

"It will be scare and balanced!" he joked.

Watch: Comedy Central Official Site - Your Source for Comedians, Funny Video, TV Shows, Games, Jokes, & Ringtones | Comedy Central[/url]

The Colbert Report Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The 10/31 Project
comedycentral.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes Political Humor NASA Name Contest

All together now libbies.. WE HATE FOX WE HATE FOX WE HATE FOX WE HATE BECK, WE HATE BECK WE HATE O'REILLY WE HATE O'REILLY, WE HATE BUSH WE HATE BUSH, WE HATE PALIN WE HATE PALIN, WE HATE LIMBAUGH WE HATE LIMBAUGH WE HATE HANNITY WE HATE HANNITY, WE HATE COULTER WE HATE COULTER WE HATE MCCAIN WE HATE MCCAIN WE HATE GONZALEZ WE HATE GONZALEZ WE HATE BOHNER WE HATE BOHNER WE HATE THE SOUTH WE HATE THE RICH WE HATE THE RICH WE HATE CORPORATIONS WE HATE THE CORPORATIONS WE HATE OIL WE HATE OIL..

Did I leave anything out? let me know if I did.. I can always fill it in.

Last edited:
The truth can be told by which one tells the truth.

Olberman was right about all the things he reported on Bush and the war.

The Fox news channel turned out to be wrong on all the defending of Bush and the war.

Stay with the guys who got it wrong if you must but no one is going to think it smart.

Beck is on a fake news station, that spews non facts (Murdoch even said it), and Beck is the hysterical school girl screaming the sky is falling.

At least Olbermann reports REAL facts.

And O'Reilly? He's just an incredible asshole. Did you see his latest in ambush interviews?

The Fox news channel turned out to be wrong on all the defending of Bush and the war.

Stay with the guys who got it wrong if you must but no one is going to think it smart.

If Olberman reported a Fox story and Fox reported an Olberman story, you'd still be saying Olberman was right. :rolleyes:

Get your news from many sources, rather than just one.

If Olberman reported a Fox story and Fox reported an Olberman story, you'd still be saying Olberman was right. :rolleyes:

You got that right!

All together now libbies.. WE HATE FOX WE HATE FOX WE HATE FOX WE HATE BECK, WE HATE BECK WE HATE O'REILLY WE HATE O'REILLY, WE HATE BUSH WE HATE BUSH, WE HATE PALIN WE HATE PALIN, WE HATE LIMBAUGH WE HATE LIMBAUGH WE HATE HANNITY WE HATE HANNITY, WE HATE COULTER WE HATE COULTER WE HATE MCCAIN WE HATE MCCAIN WE HATE GONZALEZ WE HATE GONZALEZ WE HATE BOHNER WE HATE BOHNER WE HATE THE SOUTH WE HATE THE RICH WE HATE THE RICH WE HATE CORPORATIONS WE HATE THE CORPORATIONS WE HATE OIL WE HATE OIL..

Thanks. That actually made me feel better.

What I find funny is that you think the Democrats are the problem when it is so fucking obvious that the real criminals were the GOP. They helped the Oil companies, healthcare companies, defense companies, and manufacturing companies fuck America over. Did I forget any industries?

You probably didn't get fucked over as hard as some did, so you have the luxury of remaining ignorant. You're probably an older lady who has enough to retire, so none of what they did affected you enough to wake you up.

Didn't your retirement take a hit? Is your husband expecting a pension?

Or maybe you have been affected but you are too traumatized to understand who it was that screwed you.

I know people like you exist. I just hate hearing from you.

I get my news from the internet.

Tell me about all those WMDs and AQ ties they found that Fox reported on?

Fox lied to protect Bush and the entire world knows it.

Olberman REPORTED on things others refused to report like the voting machines being hunks of shit , no WMDs, No AQ ties and on and on.

Fox prooved out to be wrong and Olberman prooved out to be right.

You will never see it because you dont care about truth.

Thanks. That actually made me feel better.

What I find funny is that you think the Democrats are the problem when it is so fucking obvious that the real criminals were the GOP. They helped the Oil companies, healthcare companies, defense companies, and manufacturing companies fuck America over. Did I forget any industries?

You probably didn't get fucked over as hard as some did, so you have the luxury of remaining ignorant. You're probably an older lady who has enough to retire, so none of what they did affected you enough to wake you up.

Didn't your retirement take a hit? Is your husband expecting a pension?

Or maybe you have been affected but you are too traumatized to understand who it was that screwed you.

I know people like you exist. I just hate hearing from you.

So far I'm just fine bobo... thanks for asking,, sorry you live in a sea of hate though.. that' really not good for your mental health.. maybe you should seek help,, tackle one hate at a time until you've chipped it all away..

Beck is on a fake news station, that spews non facts (Murdoch even said it), and Beck is the hysterical school girl screaming the sky is falling.

At least Olbermann reports REAL facts.

And O'Reilly? He's just an incredible asshole. Did you see his latest in ambush interviews?

When someone tells a flat out lie about O'Reilly, then refuses come on and explain their lies, he sends his reporter out to ask why. A few that he's "ambushed" were judges that gave 90 day sentences to convicted child molesters. Got a problem with that ?

Olbermann is a holier than thou, left wing, pompous prick that lies and distorts just as much or more than the rest.

Last edited:
Defending O'Liely?

wow you guys are really going into the toilet

You're clueless, you probably defended the judges that gave the convicted child molesters 90 day sentences huh ?

O'Reilly is a true independent, Olbermann is a left wing hack and you're :cuckoo: if you don't think so.......

You forgot the most important ones- WE HATE LIES, WE HATE LIES, WE HATE PROPOGANDA, WE HATE PROPOGANDA, WE HATE SMEARS, WE HATE SMEARS, WE HATE STUPIDITY, WE HATE STUPIDITY, WE HATE NEWS CORPS. INCITING VIOLENCE, WE HATE PARTISAN NEWS CORPS. INCITING VIOLENCE, WE HATE CHEERLEADERS FOR CORRUPTION, WE HATE CHEERLEADERS FOR CORRUPTION,
actually, I think Libs or Democrats don't really hate PEOPLE, they hate it when people are corrupt and dishonest charlatans, openly slanted and lying, twisting factsto fit their predecided agenda.
Beck is a fake and a liar trying to build his lucrative career. He'll have to ramp up the antics and cry every episode, now, and utilize noisemachines lie Cramer and Bozo the Clown. Beck putting on a show for the mainly elderly audience of FOX. Imagine him trying to incite an 'army' of geriatrics, in their walkers and with oxygen strollers, to SURROUND the White House.
Is he expecting to create a Tianamenn Square revolt ? People are worried about their helthcare and pensions and 401k, and the RightWing media machine's assault on America wiith Shlock and Fear
will fail.
Short term strategery won't work. Americans are smarter than that. Most of them.
He is talking to the folks who aren't so sharp.

You forgot the most important ones- WE HATE LIES, WE HATE LIES, WE HATE PROPOGANDA, WE HATE PROPOGANDA, WE HATE SMEARS, WE HATE SMEARS, WE HATE STUPIDITY, WE HATE STUPIDITY, WE HATE NEWS CORPS. INCITING VIOLENCE, WE HATE PARTISAN NEWS CORPS. INCITING VIOLENCE, WE HATE CHEERLEADERS FOR CORRUPTION, WE HATE CHEERLEADERS FOR CORRUPTION,
actually, I think Libs or Democrats don't really hate PEOPLE, they hate it when people are corrupt and dishonest charlatans, openly slanted and lying, twisting factsto fit their predecided agenda.
Beck is a fake and a liar trying to build his lucrative career. He'll have to ramp up the antics and cry every episode, now, and utilize noisemachines lie Cramer and Bozo the Clown. Beck putting on a show for the mainly elderly audience of FOX. Imagine him trying to incite an 'army' of geriatrics, in their walkers and with oxygen strollers, to SURROUND the White House.
Is he expecting to create a Tianamenn Square revolt ? People are worried about their helthcare and pensions and 401k, and the RightWing media machine's assault on America wiith Shlock and Fear
will fail.
Short term strategery won't work. Americans are smarter than that. Most of them.
He is talking to the folks who aren't so sharp

Not to defend Mr Beck - but you are aware his audience is already significantly larger than Mr Olberman's, yes? And in a slower time slot no less!

That fact alone would appear to discredit your attempt to discredit Mr Beck as well as presume the inclinations of most of the American people.

That being said, I really like Beck's music...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_AkdjGrLYQ[/ame]

Last edited:

will fail.
He is talking to the folks who aren't so sharp.

WE HATE CHEERLEADERS FOR CORRUPTION, WE HATE CHEERLEADERS FOR CORRUPTION,

Well then I just know you didn't vote for the obamalama! :lol:

The only thing that FAUX Noise exposes is their own stupidity.

Remember.........Rupert Murdoch himself said that he's not concerned with the facts.

Forum List

Back