Beck's 9-12 Project

the OP is a fducking IDIOT, the 9-12 project has NOTHING to do with 9/11

Glenn Beck - The 912 Project

read and learn

The only reason 9/11 is mentioned in connection with the 912 project is that he is trying to get people back into the mindset we were all in on 9/12. We were not Republicans or Democrats, we were Americans. We were all united together. That's the springboard for his 912 project.
We were all united on 9/12/01. And what happened ? Bush abused that support and popularity and national unity. He shoved through really bad laws, grabbed power and abused it, secretly (but it is coming out more and more) He played all sorts of secret games, divided the nation with the Iraq invasion and the lies used to get us into it. And he used that war and his entire administration (in response to your signature's Reagan quote) to "turn the keys to the Treasury over" to his corrupt cronies. It was a giveaway for friendly lobbyists and no-bid contractors and his incompetent buddies.
Where did the unity we had on 9/12 go ? Bush and his administration's antics are 100% responsible for spoiling that opportunity.
Most Americans have the smarts and guts and the upbringing to refuse to follow a lying corrupt leader,
and a small minority are capable of nothing but following that corrupt leader,
merely because he is "their" team's leader.
Fortunately, that is a very small minority.
A huge majority of Americans are too smart, have learned the lessons of the past 8 years, and will never trust the word or the act of charlatans like Glenn Beck.
He isn't putting on the show for the smart Americans.

Obama has handed the keys of the treasury over to Timmy the Tax Cheat Geithner and Timmy, who knew last fall about the AIG bonuses because he played a major role in the structuring of AIG's bailout, will now also have the authority to determine the pay of the people who took bailout money.

You're right, Bush is the only bad guy.

FWIW - I'm not a huge Beck fan but don't understand why bashing his '912 Project' is going on. 'United we stand' seems like a good thing to me.

Last edited:
The only reason 9/11 is mentioned in connection with the 912 project is that he is trying to get people back into the mindset we were all in on 9/12. We were not Republicans or Democrats, we were Americans. We were all united together. That's the springboard for his 912 project.
We were all united on 9/12/01. And what happened ? Bush abused that support and popularity and national unity. He shoved through really bad laws, grabbed power and abused it, secretly (but it is coming out more and more) He played all sorts of secret games, divided the nation with the Iraq invasion and the lies used to get us into it. And he used that war and his entire administration (in response to your signature's Reagan quote) to "turn the keys to the Treasury over" to his corrupt cronies. It was a giveaway for friendly lobbyists and no-bid contractors and his incompetent buddies.
Where did the unity we had on 9/12 go ? Bush and his administration's antics are 100% responsible for spoiling that opportunity.
Most Americans have the smarts and guts and the upbringing to refuse to follow a lying corrupt leader,
A huge majority of Americans are too smart, have learned the lessons of the past 8 years, and will never trust the word or the act of charlatans like Glenn Beck.

Obama has handed the keys of the treasury over to Timmy the Tax Cheat Geithner and Timmy, who knew last fall about the AIG bonuses because he played a major role in the structuring of AIG's bailout, will now also have the authority to determine the pay of the people who took bailout money.

You're right, Bush is the only bad guy.

Zoom, you're trying to talk sense to a couple of basket cases ..... :eusa_hand:

read and learn

GLEN BECK, 2006: "I wonder if I'm alone in this -- you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year. And I had such compassion for them, and I really wanted to help them, and I was behind, you know, "Let's give them money, let's get this started." All of this stuff. And I really didn't -- of the 3,000 victims' families, I don't hate all of them. Probably about 10 of them. And when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, "Oh shut up!" I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."
yeah, so?
he's right

Last edited:
GLEN BECK, 2006: "I wonder if I'm alone in this -- you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year. And I had such compassion for them, and I really wanted to help them, and I was behind, you know, "Let's give them money, let's get this started." All of this stuff. And I really didn't -- of the 3,000 victims' families, I don't hate all of them. Probably about 10 of them. And when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, "Oh shut up!" I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."

Golly... That's some hypocrisy alright... 'Reporting' the comments of someone and intentionally stripping them of their contexts in an overt act of deceit... where the context of those 9-11 victims families to which Beck was referring was of course, those families which used the deaths of those victms to speak out AGAINST THE US... TO PROMOTE THE INTERESTS OF THOSE WHO KILLED THEM...

Glenn was speaking about 10 people who he felt were ruining and misrepresenting all the other 9/11 victims.

There's about 10 of them that are spoiling it for everybody.

Media Matters - Glenn Beck called hurricane survivors in New Orleans "scumbags," said he "hates" 9-11 families[/QUOTE]

read and learn

I don't think we have had unity in this country since maybe the 50's
We were divided in the mid to late 60's and will remain so as long as the Libs believe unity can only be achieved if you agree with them and do what they say. I'm not going to look this up but I believe Obama won by 7 million or there abouts 63+- to 54+-??(help me out KK or TT)
not exactly and irreversible number especially when the young people that voted for him decide they want there own home and car instead of Mom's and Dad's and are finished with college.

Obama won the election because he is Half Black plain and simple he had no track record and unless he pulls of nothing short of a miracle he will be the reason the Dems loose seats in the next election, and once people start to see past his race, and they will ,his reelection will fail..Oh and for you assholes that will once again say what a racist thing to say if your mind went to that when reading my words then guess what you are the racist,Face it. In this country as of now we can still say what we believe hope it stays that way.

read and learn

what mind state was that ?...one of unreasoned support and trust in the government
victims of a problem reaction..solution phsyop...glen beck is a ass at best...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvU8JaiLcBk&feature=related[/ame]

The Media Can Legally Lie

During their appeal, FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves. Fox attorneys did not dispute Akre’s claim that they pressured her to broadcast a false story, they simply maintained that it was their right to do so. After the appeal verdict WTVT general manager Bob Linger commented, “It’s vindication for WTVT, and we’re very pleased… It’s the case we’ve been making for two years. She never had a legal claim.”

read and learn

what mind state was that ?...one of unreasoned support and trust in the government
victims of a problem reaction..solution phsyop...glen beck is a ass at best...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvU8JaiLcBk&feature=related]YouTube - PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE PSYOP[/ame]

No, eots. The mindset of we are all Americans. Perhaps you thought or felt differently on 9/12. Most people I know felt that 'unity'; there were no Democrats or Republicans or black or white or whatever . . . . we were 'one'. At least, that was my experience. Glenn Beck may be an asshat, I don't know . . . but I don't think trying to get people back into a 'united' mindset is a bad thing.

Beck is on a fake news station, that spews non facts (Murdoch even said it), and Beck is the hysterical school girl screaming the sky is falling.

At least Olbermann reports REAL facts.

And O'Reilly? He's just an incredible asshole. Did you see his latest in ambush interviews?

When someone tells a flat out lie about O'Reilly, then refuses come on and explain their lies, he sends his reporter out to ask why. A few that he's "ambushed" were judges that gave 90 day sentences to convicted child molesters. Got a problem with that ?

Olbermann is a holier than thou, left wing, pompous prick that lies and distorts just as much or more than the rest.

Yeah.......lets talk about that asian chick who was ambushed by O'Reilly's show boys. She wrote in a blog about O'Reilly, so that fucking idiot shows up ON HER VACATION TIME, and then his reporter jumps on her. You also realize that they had to follow her 2 hours after they'd staked out her house, right?

Nope......FAUX Noise is one of the shittiest news stations out there.

That would be the phony hypocritical christians twerp. People kill themselves because they are weak and disillusioned.

People kill themselves for many reasons. I'm sure these are two of them but not the only reasons.

When you believe in nonsense like religion and the world comes crashing down upon you there is nothing to cling to...like comon sense.

Funny, I always heard when the world comes crashing down upon you religion was one thing you could cling too . . . .

I don't sypathize with suicides.

Says a lot about you.

If you want to know more about this subject I recommend a movie called "The Bridge". It is about San Fran suicides where they set up a camera for a year and documented jumpers. Then they interviewed the relatives and a few of the jumpers that didn't die. It is very informative. It shows the effects of these actions on the remaining members of the family.

How could a loved one's suicide not affect the remaining family members?

I find your post confusing.

Life is confusing. So many people stand up claiming to have all the answers and trick people with the honest reflection from within that whispers doubt.

I was lucky. I never had to sacrifice my inner voice to fit in. My friendships have been forged not assumed. My friends and I can and do reach out when we hit a rough patch.

I am not alone with a distain for suicide. Don't the catholics ban you from heaven for killing yourself? Is there a bigger penalty?

The Media Can Legally Lie

During their appeal, FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves. Fox attorneys did not dispute Akre’s claim that they pressured her to broadcast a false story, they simply maintained that it was their right to do so. After the appeal verdict WTVT general manager Bob Linger commented, “It’s vindication for WTVT, and we’re very pleased… It’s the case we’ve been making for two years. She never had a legal claim.”

Of course the media can legally lie. the Liberal media has been doing it for years. There is something called freedom of speech and freedom of the press. Look it up sometime.

No, eots. The mindset of we are all Americans. Perhaps you thought or felt differently on 9/12. Most people I know felt that 'unity'; there were no Democrats or Republicans or black or white or whatever . . . . we were 'one'. At least, that was my experience. Glenn Beck may be an asshat, I don't know . . . but I don't think trying to get people back into a 'united' mindset is a bad thing.

It is a bad thing if your goal is disunity to usurp power.

It is a bad thing if your goal is disunity to usurp power.

Is that what you believe Beck is trying to accomplish?

Golly... That's some hypocrisy alright... 'Reporting' the comments of someone and intentionally stripping them of their contexts in an overt act of deceit... where the context of those 9-11 victims families to which Beck was referring was of course, those families which used the deaths of those victms to speak out AGAINST THE US... TO PROMOTE THE INTERESTS OF THOSE WHO KILLED THEM...

Glenn was speaking about 10 people who he felt were ruining and misrepresenting all the other 9/11 victims.

There's about 10 of them that are spoiling it for everybody.

Media Matters - Glenn Beck called hurricane survivors in New Orleans "scumbags," said he "hates" 9-11 families
[/QUOTE]

Yeah ZB... that's what I said... The HYPOCRISY (which was the irony I pointing to) was in the taking Beck out of context; where Beck was DEFENDING THE VICTIMS OF 9-11, by pointing out the protests of those 10, WHEREIN THOSE 10 WERE PROMOTING THE SAME PEOPLE THAT KILLED THEIR WOULD-BE LOVED ONES...

Thus Colbert was LYING, HE KNEW WHAT BECK WAS SAYING... HE EDITED OUT THE CONTEXT, TO IMPLEMENT THE DECEPTION... COLBERT INTENTIONALLY HID FROM HIS 'REPORT' THE CONTEXT THAT THOSE 10 'would-be victims of 9-11' WERE VEHEMENT ANTI-AMERICANS, PROTESTING AGAINST THE US GOVERNMENT POLICY AND ACTIONS TO SEEK OUT, CLOSE WITH AND DESTROY THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE BEHIND MURDERING OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS... and he did so to make it appear that Beck was speaking about ALL of the 9-11 victims so as to adhere to the VALIDITY present in THAT GROUP and hide the INVALID nature of the group to which BECK WAS SPEAKING.

And HE DID THAT BECAUSE HE DAMN WELL KNOWS THAT IF HIS AUDIENCE KNEW THE TRUE CONTEXT OF BECKS COMMENT, THAT MOST WOULD AGREE WITH BECK...

I thought I made that clear...

We agree on everything, except perhaps where you may consider Leftists, to be 'Americans.' Clearly those leftist that enjoy US Citizenship are US Citizens... but that's meaningless... anyone can hold US Citizenship... hell anyone that slides out a birthcanal on US Soil is a US Citizen... to be an American is something else entirely... and comes ONLY by crossing a MUCH higher threshold, in terms on knowledge of the Principles on which America rests, adherence to those principles and loyatly to the maintenance and defense of them. The 10ish victims to which Beck spoke, are not Americans... they're not anything APPROACHING Americans. Colbert is not an American... Those who advocate against the US Global War on Terrorism... NOT Americans. Perhaps some disagree, and that's fine.

My concern is not so much with the disagreement, but with that reasoning on which that disagreement rests.

But under NO circumstances is there the potential for those who advocate against the founding principles on which America was founded, to be Americans... as they represent the ANTITHESIS of American... and that is an immutable function of simple common sense, which is established on the authority of Nature, itself.

Last edited:
Yeah ZB... that's what I said... The HYPOCRISY (which was the irony I pointing to) was in the taking Beck out of context; where Beck was DEFENDING THE VICTIMS OF 9-11, by pointing out the protests of those 10, WHEREIN THOSE 10 WERE PROMOTING THE SAME PEOPLE THAT KILLED THEIR WOULD-BE LOVED ONES...

Thus Colbert was LYING, HE KNEW WHAT BECK WAS SAYING... HE EDITED OUT THE CONTEXT, TO IMPLEMENT THE DECEPTION... COLBERT INTENTIONALLY HID FROM HIS 'REPORT' THE CONTEXT THAT THOSE 10 'would-be victims of 9-11' WERE VEHEMENT ANTI-AMERICANS, PROTESTING AGAINST THE US GOVERNMENT POLICY AND ACTIONS TO SEEK OUT, CLOSE WITH AND DESTROY THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE BEHIND MURDERING OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS... and he did so to make it appear that Beck was speaking about ALL of the 9-11 victims so as to adhere to the VALIDITY present in THAT GROUP and hide the INVALID nature of the group to which BECK WAS SPEAKING.

And HE DID THAT BECAUSE HE DAMN WELL KNOWS THAT IF HIS AUDIENCE KNEW THE TRUE CONTEXT OF BECKS COMMENT, THAT MOST WOULD AGREE WITH BECK...

I thought I made that clear...

You did, which is why I quoted your answer in my answer. :)

Last edited:
yeah zb... That's what i said... The hypocrisy (which was the irony i pointing to) was in the taking beck out of context; where beck was defending the victims of 9-11, by pointing out the protests of those 10, wherein those 10 were promoting the same people that killed their would-be loved ones...

Thus colbert was lying, he knew what beck was saying... He edited out the context, to implement the deception... Colbert intentionally hid from his 'report' the context that those 10 'would-be victims of 9-11' were vehement anti-americans, protesting against the us government policy and actions to seek out, close with and destroy those people who were behind murdering of their family members... And he did so to make it appear that beck was speaking about all of the 9-11 victims so as to adhere to the validity present in that group and hide the invalid nature of the group to which beck was speaking.

And he did that because he damn well knows that if his audience knew the true context of becks comment, that most would agree with beck...

i thought i made that clear...

you did, which is why i quoted your answer in my answer. :)

brilliant!

yeah zb... That's what i said... The hypocrisy (which was the irony i pointing to) was in the taking beck out of context; where beck was defending the victims of 9-11, by pointing out the protests of those 10, wherein those 10 were promoting the same people that killed their would-be loved ones...

Thus colbert was lying, he knew what beck was saying... He edited out the context, to implement the deception... Colbert intentionally hid from his 'report' the context that those 10 'would-be victims of 9-11' were vehement anti-americans, protesting against the us government policy and actions to seek out, close with and destroy those people who were behind murdering of their family members... And he did so to make it appear that beck was speaking about all of the 9-11 victims so as to adhere to the validity present in that group and hide the invalid nature of the group to which beck was speaking.

And he did that because he damn well knows that if his audience knew the true context of becks comment, that most would agree with beck...

i thought i made that clear...

you did, which is why i quoted your answer in my answer. :)

brilliant!

Or laziness or my part :lol: cause you had already answered the questions!

Forum List

Back