Beck's 9-12 Project

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU]YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"[/ame]

"This is horrible to say, and I wonder if I'm alone in this," Beck said on his radio program that day, "you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families? I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."

"This is horrible to say, and I wonder if I'm alone in this," Beck said on his radio program that day, "you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families? I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."

Golly... That's some hypocrisy alright... 'Reporting' the comments of someone and intentionally stripping them of their contexts in an overt act of deceit... where the context of those 9-11 victims families to which Beck was referring was of course, those families which used the deaths of those victms to speak out AGAINST THE US... TO PROMOTE THE INTERESTS OF THOSE WHO KILLED THEM...

Glenn was speaking about 10 people who he felt were ruining and misrepresenting all the other 9/11 victims.

There's about 10 of them that are spoiling it for everybody.

Media Matters - Glenn Beck called hurricane survivors in New Orleans "scumbags," said he "hates" 9-11 families

The same survey that said FOX's audience has increased in the last 2 months also put the average age of FOX viewers at 64.5 years old.
Who would allow Glenn Beck to talk to their parents or grandparents the way he carries on? It is a creepy way to do snake oil sales, completely wierd fakery, an obvious act.
Or else Beck is a crazy man and the head nodding fearful suckers who can't tell a lie from the truth are thinking he is a deranged gifted Soothsayer.
Beck and Stephen Colbert will be competing for the same Emmy - Best Lead in a Fictional Comedy Parody of Real Journalists.

Stephen Colbert ripped apart Fox News host (and New York Times cover boy) Glenn Beck Tuesday night, mocking his 9-12 project, meant to conjure the spirit of compassion and camaraderie Americans felt on September 12, 2001.

"We weren't told how to behave that day after 9/11, we just knew," Beck says to describe the project. "It was right, it was the opposite of what we feel today. Are you ready to be the person you were that day after 9/11, on 9/12?"

"Ready!" Colbert shouted, decked out in a gas mask, holding a gun, and wearing adult diapers.

Colbert then used a classic "Daily Show" tactic, exposing the hypocrisy of Beck's 9-12 project by highlighting comments he made on September 9, 2005.

"The 9-12 project is not for families directly affected by 9/11, just people building their careers on it," Colbert said.

Colbert went on to mock Beck's now infamous tendency to cry, and to launch his own "democratic experiment, the 10-31 project."

"It will be scare and balanced!" he joked.

Watch: Comedy Central Official Site - Your Source for Comedians, Funny Video, TV Shows, Games, Jokes, & Ringtones | Comedy Central[/url]

The Colbert Report Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The 10/31 Project
comedycentral.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes Political Humor NASA Name Contest

Glenn Beck is a moron, a morman and fraud. He "grew up" a drunk and a drug abuser in Mount Vernon Washington a bastion of ignorance. It is a hillbilly farming community. I have had the displeasure to visit Mt V. hundreds of time on my way back and forth from Seattle to Anacortes, the ferry terminal to Orcas Island.

The place is chock full of ignorant residents. The river running through it used to flood every year but the residents still insisted on living on the flood plain.

Glenns mother commited suicide also a half brother. Tell me this guy isn't fucked up.

I really don't think heterosexual men cry as much as Glenn Beck

7259.dl.jpg

And why on earth does his book cover show him fellating the state of california? :confused:

L10674818.jpg

Are they all partisan hacks like you ? .....

What is a partisan hack? I know a lot about the community that spawned that idiot fuck Beck. And what exactly do you know about Mount Vernon? Nothing. Go fuck your self.

You and the neo-con christian fascsits you buddy up to have let thier ignorance be thier compass and have driven my country to the edge of a cliff.

You are a traitor.

Glenn Beck is a moron, a morman and fraud. He "grew up" a drunk and a drug abuser in Mount Vernon Washington a bastion of ignorance. It is a hillbilly farming community. I have had the displeasure to visit Mt V. hundreds of time on my way back and forth from Seattle to Anacortes, the ferry terminal to Orcas Island.

The place is chock full of ignorant residents. The river running through it used to flood every year but the residents still insisted on living on the flood plain.

Glenns mother commited suicide also a half brother. Tell me this guy isn't fucked up.

Really? Sounds like he had a piss poor childhood in a piss poor part of the country. And he overcame his substance addiction and made something of himself, despite his horrid background. Well kudos to Glenn Beck!

Glenn Beck is fucked up because his mother and brother committed suicide? My best friend's father committed suicide - he hung himself in the garage and his wife found him there - so by your logic my friend is fucked up as well? Well I guess it makes sense in your head. Whatever.

Are they all partisan hacks like you ? .....

What is a partisan hack? I know a lot about the community that spawned that idiot fuck Beck. And what exactly do you know about Mount Vernon? Nothing. Go fuck your self.

You and the neo-con christian fascsits you buddy up to have let thier ignorance be thier compass and have driven my country to the edge of a cliff.

You are a traitor.

Sure thing looney tunes ......

Really? Sounds like he had a piss poor childhood in a piss poor part of the country. And he overcame his substance addiction and made something of himself, despite his horrid background. Well kudos to Glenn Beck!

Glenn Beck is fucked up because his mother and brother committed suicide? My best friend's father committed suicide - he hung himself in the garage and his wife found him there - so by your logic my friend is fucked up as well? Well I guess it makes sense in your head. Whatever.
not for liberals, well, unless you are a liberal, then anything you did in the past is forgiven, hell, you can STILL be doing it and it is forgiven

not for liberals, well, unless you are a liberal, then anything you did in the past is forgiven, hell, you can STILL be doing it and it is forgiven

That would be the phony hypocritical christians twerp. People kill themselves because they are weak and disillusioned. When you believe in nonsense like religion and the world comes crashing down upon you there is nothing to cling to...like comon sense. I don't sypathize with suicides. If you want to know more about this subject I recommend a movie called "The Bridge". It is about San Fran suicides where they set up a camera for a year and documented jumpers. Then they interviewed the relatives and a few of the jumpers that didn't die. It is very informative. It shows the effects of these actions on the remaining members of the family.

That would be the phony hypocritical christians twerp. People kill themselves because they are weak and disillusioned. When you believe in nonsense like religion and the world comes crashing down upon you there is nothing to cling to...like comon sense. I don't sypathize with suicides. If you want to know more about this subject I recommend a movie called "The Bridge". It is about San Fran suicides where they set up a camera for a year and documented jumpers. Then they interviewed the relatives and a few of the jumpers that didn't die. It is very informative. It shows the effects of these actions on the remaining members of the family.

twilight+zone.jpg

the OP is a fducking IDIOT, the 9-12 project has NOTHING to do with 9/11

Glenn Beck - The 912 Project

read and learn

The only reason 9/11 is mentioned in connection with the 912 project is that he is trying to get people back into the mindset we were all in on 9/12. We were not Republicans or Democrats, we were Americans. We were all united together. That's the springboard for his 912 project.

uh, WHAT THE FUCK?
dude, you have some serious issues, seek out professional help

That would be the phony hypocritical christians twerp. People kill themselves because they are weak and disillusioned.

People kill themselves for many reasons. I'm sure these are two of them but not the only reasons.

When you believe in nonsense like religion and the world comes crashing down upon you there is nothing to cling to...like comon sense.

Funny, I always heard when the world comes crashing down upon you religion was one thing you could cling too . . . .

I don't sypathize with suicides.

Says a lot about you.

If you want to know more about this subject I recommend a movie called "The Bridge". It is about San Fran suicides where they set up a camera for a year and documented jumpers. Then they interviewed the relatives and a few of the jumpers that didn't die. It is very informative. It shows the effects of these actions on the remaining members of the family.

How could a loved one's suicide not affect the remaining family members?

I find your post confusing.

read and learn

The only reason 9/11 is mentioned in connection with the 912 project is that he is trying to get people back into the mindset we were all in on 9/12. We were not Republicans or Democrats, we were Americans. We were all united together. That's the springboard for his 912 project.
We were all united on 9/12/01. And what happened ? Bush abused that support and popularity and national unity. He shoved through really bad laws, grabbed power and abused it, secretly (but it is coming out more and more) He played all sorts of secret games, divided the nation with the Iraq invasion and the lies used to get us into it. And he used that war and his entire administration (in response to your signature's Reagan quote) to "turn the keys to the Treasury over" to his corrupt cronies. It was a giveaway for friendly lobbyists and no-bid contractors and his incompetent buddies.
Where did the unity we had on 9/12 go ? Bush and his administration's antics are 100% responsible for spoiling that opportunity.
Most Americans have the smarts and guts and the upbringing to refuse to follow a lying corrupt leader,
and a small minority are capable of nothing but following that corrupt leader,
merely because he is "their" team's leader.
Fortunately, that is a very small minority.
A huge majority of Americans are too smart, have learned the lessons of the past 8 years, and will never trust the word or the act of charlatans like Glenn Beck.
He isn't putting on the show for the smart Americans.

read and learn

GLEN BECK, 2006: "I wonder if I'm alone in this -- you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims' families? Took me about a year. And I had such compassion for them, and I really wanted to help them, and I was behind, you know, "Let's give them money, let's get this started." All of this stuff. And I really didn't -- of the 3,000 victims' families, I don't hate all of them. Probably about 10 of them. And when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, "Oh shut up!" I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."

Forum List

Back