Beck, Open book test.

I'm sorry Mr.Dante, you are to mentally challenged to participate on internet forums.
Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

Mr. Fitnah, you're funny. You keep reciting your mantra and people keep debunking Beck. It's soooooo funny.

Liebuster, I found this one because I actually HEARD him say this. It's hilarious that it's so easily proven false.

Good job:clap2: You sure got him alright

Beck gets some things wrong just like Mathews, Olberman, Maddow, Shultz, Hannity, Oreilly, Scarborough, NY times, WA Post, Wall Street Journal, AND EVERY OTHER News organization, talking head, and analyst.

To say that Beck is lying on everything he says because he gets some info wrong on a insignificant claim is plain old dishonest.

Prove some of the main things he's been saying for the last 2 years wrong and then you might get somewhere.

Mr. Fitnah, you're funny. You keep reciting your mantra and people keep debunking Beck. It's soooooo funny.

Liebuster, I found this one because I actually HEARD him say this. It's hilarious that it's so easily proven false.

Beck gets some things wrong just like Mathews, Olberman, Maddow, Shultz, Hannity, Oreilly, Scarborough, NY times, WA Post, Wall Street Journal, AND EVERY OTHER News organization, talking head, and analyst.

To say that Beck is lying on everything he says because he gets some info wrong on a insignificant claim is plain old dishonest.

Prove some of the main things he's been saying for the last 2 years wrong and then you might get somewhere.

I've never said that Beck lies or is wrong about everything. But for Mr. Fitnah to believe that Beck's worldview is the be-all, end-all, salvation of the world is hilarious. The man twists and distorts just as much as Olbermann or Matthews. Beck isn't some messiah, come to show us the one truth...he's a recovering addict radio putz who has his shtick down to a science. With one breath he makes a claim...then he qualifies it to not be responsible.

Anyone trusting a television talking head for their worldview is in deep trouble. As Mr. Fitnah's rote repetition of the "pick a video and give me a timestamp" mantra proves. It's a lack of being able to think for yourself.

"Anyone trusting a television talking head for their worldview is in deep trouble"....

I think I've heard Beck say the same thing, or very similar, at least once, in every show of his I've bothered to watch.

Sounds reasonable, doesn't it? But his whole schpeel is to say something crappy and detestable, then clean it up with something semi-reasonable.

Mr. Fitnah ought to listen to the good parts :)

I've never said that Beck lies or is wrong about everything. But for Mr. Fitnah to believe that Beck's worldview is the be-all, end-all, salvation of the world is hilarious. The man twists and distorts just as much as Olbermann or Matthews. Beck isn't some messiah, come to show us the one truth...he's a recovering addict radio putz who has his shtick down to a science. With one breath he makes a claim...then he qualifies it to not be responsible.

Anyone trusting a television talking head for their worldview is in deep trouble. As Mr. Fitnah's rote repetition of the "pick a video and give me a timestamp" mantra proves. It's a lack of being able to think for yourself.

Wrong again , there are several thing Im vehemently disagree with Beck on.

But that is for another thread. This is the Beck open book test.
If you would like to take the Beck open book test:

Watch a video on the thread , find the lies note the time of the offense and repost the video with the timestamp, and bring the proof of the lie
thanks.

And there we go with the mindless mantra. Right on cue. He's been disproven enough already, but if you repeat it enough, it must be true, right?

And there we go with the mindless mantra. Right on cue. He's been disproven enough already, but if you repeat it enough, it must be true, right?

Watch a video on the thread , find the lies note the time of the offense and repost the video with the timestamp, and bring the proof of the lie
thanks.

Ok so you say beck is a liar
which video and what point in the time line,
please provide corroborating facts to prove your assertion.

Why the hell would anybody spend the time to do this? For you?

You must be REALLY be full of yourself to think anyone gives a shit about what you believe to actually go through each video and fact check it. You can have your naive faith in Glenn Beck. You deserve him. Total fail.

You must be REALLY be full of yourself to think anyone gives a shit about what you believe to actually go through each video and fact check it. You can have your naive faith in Glenn Beck. You deserve him. Total fail.

You have failed the Beck open book test.:lol:

Here's a question: Who the fuck are you?

thanks.

What you have to understand about Mr. Fitnah is that he's like that annoying older brother who plays the "I'm not touching you game." He repeats the same childish shit over and over, not because he's right, but to get the emotional response. It's pretty funny when you see it for what it is. And every time he repeats it...it gets funnier.

What you have to understand about Mr. Fitnah is that he's like that annoying older brother who plays the "I'm not touching you game." He repeats the same childish shit over and over, not because he's right, but to get the emotional response. It's pretty funny when you see it for what it is. And every time he repeats it...it gets funnier.

See, right on schedule. Despite the fact that I havent...and other people havent. Make that annoying little brother. ha ha ha ha

Ur childish

Just because Beck has been proven to say statements that a wrong, doesn't mean everything he says is not true.

I can find untrue statements from Mathews, Maddow and Olberscum but that doesn't mean everything they say is bullshit either..... or any other news org for that matter.

Forum List

Back