Bears leaving Chicago

yeah get away from a Demoncrat run city.
Be it Dem or Rep (of course this on is decidedly Democratic) I have often thought businesses that could move out of these high crime cities, especially for their headquarters should and that applies especially to sports teams. This is perfect as they can keep the same fans and maybe pick up more with the slight change of venues and better place to do business.

Like I always say....Shitcago.

No wonder people are leaving.:dunno:

"The Bears plan to move to Arlington Park, the longtime site of Churchill Downs’ thoroughbred racing in Arlington Heights. That area experiences well below the national median of crime levels, according to multiple crime statistic analyses."

TRANSLATION: Very low population of blacks.

Indeed,moving just 30 miles outside of chicago is hardly leaving chicago,it would be like when the Rams moved from inside the city of LA to Anaheim,they were still in LA the fact Anaheim is a suburb of LA.
Hell. NY has three teams. But only one plays in NY State. The Bills.

Indeed,moving just 30 miles outside of chicago is hardly leaving chicago,it would be like when the Rams moved from inside the city of LA to Anaheim,they were still in LA the fact Anaheim is a suburb of LA.
The point was raised about a suburb of Portland yesterday. The fact that they are in the vicinity of a shithole does not make it a shithole. Marin county is 30 miles from Oakland, but they couldn't be further removed from each other if one was in Antarctica and the other was in the Arctic. Same thing. LA is a horse of a different color--everything from Valencia to Orange county is LA shithole.

If Blue city leaders want their city to be a criminal wasteland it will become a criminal wasteland......

Looked it up and the Bears move is to Arlington Heights area, so it is still part of Chicago.

I never click links…
Arlington Heights?.... That area happens to be well below the national median of crime levels.... according to multiple crime statistics...

"The Bears plan to move to Arlington Park, the longtime site of Churchill Downs’ thoroughbred racing in Arlington Heights. That area experiences well below the national median of crime levels, according to multiple crime statistic analyses."

TRANSLATION: Very low population of blacks.

Racist bastard! Goodbye fucktard!

Looked it up and the Bears move is to Arlington Heights area, so it is still part of Chicago.

I never click links…
Arlington Heights is NOT Chicago. Indeed, a portion of Arlington Heights is not even in the same county as Chicago. The demographics are totally different. Go to S. Chicago (less than 2 miles from Soldier Field) and then go to Arlington Heights (30 miles from Chicago) and tell me where you are going to buy a house. Totally different municipal governments as well.

I suspect that the policing would be a lot better in Arlington Heights, or just about anywhere else for that matter. FYI, AH is not in Cook county. But it IS in Illinois, which ain't the best place to be for any business. Interested to see if the Cubs or the Bears move up there too.

Forum List

Back