Rapper dares enemies to pull up at his crib, they did, now he's dead

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I dares ya! I double dares ya!!!

'If a n***a want smoke I'm at my crib in 5 mins': Florida rapper Rollie Bands dares his haters on Instagram to confront him and is SHOT DEAD outside his Tampa apartment five minutes later​

• Rollie Bands was shot outside his Tampa, Florida apartment on Friday
  • Authorities believe the suspects knew and targeted the rapper
  • The rapper posted to Instagram, daring his critics to come confront him
  • Five minutes after the rapper's post, he was gunned down outside his home
  • Authorities are still searching for the suspects who fled the scene

A Florida rapper was gunned down outside his Tampa apartment just five minutes after he shared a post on Instagram daring his critics to confront him.

Rollie Bands was shot in the parking lot of the IQ Apartments on Bruce B Downs Boulevard in Tampa on Friday afternoon. He was rushed to the hospital, but later died from his injuries.

The shooting happened around 3:30 p.m. - just minutes after Bands reportedly posted on social media with a challenge for his rivals to come confront him.

What category would this would fall under,

* Just when you thought people couldn't get any stupider...

* Words have meaning...

* Be careful what you wish for...

Life must not mean much to these people. I mean, that clown in NYC that attacked the bodega worker lost his life over a $2.50 bag of chips. How stupid can you be? The most entertaining part of that story is they said the shirt he was wearing was $300.00.

'If a n***a want smoke I'm at my crib in 5 mins': Florida rapper Rollie Bands dares his haters on Instagram to confront him and is SHOT DEAD outside his Tampa apartment five minutes later​

People are so stupid. Reminds me of a story I read decades ago where this guy was out on a lake in a boat fishing and members of his party tried convincing him that they had better head ashore due to the threatening weather. So, he stood up in the boat, raised his fishing rod straight up in the sky and shouted, "Here I am God, come and get me!". He was struck my lightning and died. Apparently the others survived.

LOL

Forum List

Back