Zone1 Be Thou My Vision, O Lord --Songs of love and trusting in God

Wish I had a better recording of this. This is the wonderful tenor who sang "Ave Maria" at my husband's funeral. (We did video of the funeral but the quality was poor.)

My husband also was a talented tenor and sang this at many weddings and funerals. I wish I had a recording of him doing so.

A Maronite Priest friend of mine sang this at my wedding. It was beautiful.

Greg

Another favorite ... A Song of Enduring and Beating Back Adversities such as Pain, Heartbreak, Isolation, and Trouble in General
God Is that Creative Encouragement in Life When the chips are down ...
He is a Mighty Fortress Through all of it!

Even though this is a Christian hymn, I’ve always found it to instill strength in time of heartbreak.

Wish I had a better recording of this. This is the wonderful tenor who sang "Ave Maria" at my husband's funeral. (We did video of the funeral but the quality was poor.)

My husband also was a talented tenor and sang this at many weddings and funerals. I wish I had a recording of him doing so.

This is also a song which I have always been moved by, even it is Christian. The melody is beautiful.

In honor of Yom Kippur, which was yesterday, I put in my entry for Kol Nidre. For those who don’t know, it is a prayer asking G-d to forgive us if we fail to keep our oaths to him, even though we fully intended to when they were made. This prayer became especially heartbreaking during Nazi Germany, when some Jews converted to Christianity, against their will, in order not to be killed.

I could ask you the same question. Why do you hate everyone not like you?
Why did you have to come onto a thread in which religious people are sharing the religious music they love and crap all over it?

If you notice, there are both Christians and Jews in this thread who are appreciating each other’s music even it isn’t of their own religion. It takes an INTOLERANT leftist to come here and mock us.

Why did you have to come onto a thread in which religious people are sharing the religious music they love and crap all over it?

If you notice, there are both Christians and Jews in this thread who are appreciating each other’s music even it isn’t of their own religion. It takes an INTOLERANT leftist to come here and mock us.
I'll certainly go back and read the complete thread to see if anything I posted was inappropriate as soon as I finish reading all these posts about how I hate and want to destroy America and love killing babies. It might take a little while.

She shouldn’t have even entered the thread. Her objective was to make fun of religious people.

Yet she will be the first one to call Republicans bigots and racists.
I posted one video of a song related to a god (certainly within the discussion subject), and then responded twice to posts directed specifically at me. If you don't want me here, then quit calling me back.

Forum List

Back