Be Afraid

If any of them try another incident like on 1/6, then they can join their buddies in prison afterward.

I'd prefer none of that. But if people insist on destroying their own lives for nothing, then have at it.

Afterward, Biden will still be your president.
Blah blah...leftie talking points...blah blah. You are a one note wonder.

You’re just upset too. It’s going to be ok. :itsok:

If any of them try another incident like on 1/6, then they can join their buddies in prison afterward.

I'd prefer none of that. But if people insist on destroying their own lives for nothing, then have at it.

Afterward, Biden will still be your president.
Blah blah...leftie talking points...blah blah. You are a one note wonder.

You’re just upset too. It’s going to be ok. :itsok:
Watching you hysterical moonbats blather on with democratic propaganda does not upset me. I’ve witnessed it for many years now..

Part of the problem here is that Democrats, liberals, and the mainstream press — and, well, Republicans and conservatives too — are all scared to death of everything. It is supremely ironic that Americans live under the most powerful government in history, one that budgets untold amount of taxpayer money to the Pentagon, the CIA, the NSA, and the FBI — and yet the United States has the most frightened people in the world. Americans are frightened of everything — the communists, the terrorists, the Muslims, the drug dealers, the illegal immigrants, Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, Syria, ISIS, Iran, al-Qaeda, and, scariest of all, some shirtless protestor in the Capitol wearing horns on his head.
"Scared" and "frightened" aren't the correct adjectives to describe how conservatives feel.
I'd say worried and concerned are better fits. They're worried that the America they've always known can no longer be protected, preserved or saved.

Forum List

Back