Be Afraid

LOL!! More fake news on CNN. It's all they have, fake news.
What happens if they threw a riot and no one came?

Remember the "peaceful" summer riots?
1611014493099.png

It feels like we have been invaded by a foreign power...there are more troops today at the capitol than in Iraq and Afghanistan.....they shut down Parler...they are threatening Trumps cabinet members....

They want to question each and every National Guard troop to see if they voted for Trump.....I guess if the answer is yes they must go?....

Today I heard a dem congressman say only black soldiers should be allowed to stay at the capitol as if all blacks voted for Joe....

We sat back...no not we...the GOP sat back and allowed this election to be stolen by an invading force....they should all be arrested and imprisoned....

What would look different if it was China that stole the election and armed the capitol?....our capitol....nothing would look different if it were China or Russia....

GOD help us.....

Part of the problem here is that Democrats, liberals, and the mainstream press — and, well, Republicans and conservatives too — are all scared to death of everything. It is supremely ironic that Americans live under the most powerful government in history, one that budgets untold amount of taxpayer money to the Pentagon, the CIA, the NSA, and the FBI — and yet the United States has the most frightened people in the world. Americans are frightened of everything — the communists, the terrorists, the Muslims, the drug dealers, the illegal immigrants, Russia, China, Cuba, Venezuela, Syria, ISIS, Iran, al-Qaeda, and, scariest of all, some shirtless protestor in the Capitol wearing horns on his head.

Very afraid.

I guess eventually it has to happen. One side says we have to make America Great Again by tearing it apart and rebuilding it. The other side says I like it like the way it is. I don't know how the two ideas can be reconciled this.

Yes, the mostly peaceful burnings and murders of the last 4 years is most telling who likes things the way they are.

If any of them try another incident like on 1/6, then they can join their buddies in prison afterward.

I'd prefer none of that. But if people insist on destroying their own lives for nothing, then have at it.

Afterward, Biden will still be your president.

If any of them try another incident like on 1/6, then they can join their buddies in prison afterward.

I'd prefer none of that. But if people insist on destroying their own lives for nothing, then have at it.

Afterward, Biden will still be your president.

Nah, he's the CACA president. And a puppet of china.

Forum List

Back