bcg shortage....again....

no hes not....first he does not do the ordering nor does he do the receiving....i have been with him more than a year thru 2 hospital stays and 2 in office procedures....i trust him completely....i would never leave him over something as minor as this....forgetting something....lets see......just had 2nd child....etc and so forth....he has a staff for these things and that will be the person i am talking to today...the lady who runs the outer office...if they dont have it i am gonna try to get a guesstimate on when it comes in and see if i can set up the appointments.....but i am sure they are gonna do they people who are mid way thru first....i would hate to be half way thru and suddenly it runs out....i know the chemicals are mixed at the last minute....i really dont have a clue how they come into the doctors office

not gone that far into the discussion....so far he says the chemo is working .....i had one event with a lot of small tumors...but since then its been okay....as okay as cancer gets lol

not gone that far into the discussion....so far he says the chemo is working .....i had one event with a lot of small tumors...but since then its been okay....as okay as cancer gets lol
They should be able to get that medicine somewhere. Glad it's working for you anyway.

so they call monday.....still no bcg but they want me to come in and start a new round with different chemo drugs...and yes i wished i could remember the name of the new drug.....but i cant....i think its the mimoyclin one or some shit....i am really not in a good frame of mind and do not want to do chemo...oddly enough...my doctor over ruled the greyson diet...so here i go soon.....and then i get to come home and twirl...i hate laying on my stomach

Hope it goes well for you, strollingbones.
so they call monday.....still no bcg but they want me to come in and start a new round with different chemo drugs...and yes i wished i could remember the name of the new drug.....but i cant....i think its the mimoyclin one or some shit....i am really not in a good frame of mind and do not want to do chemo...oddly enough...my doctor over ruled the greyson diet...so here i go soon.....and then i get to come home and twirl...i hate laying on my stomach

thanks first round with new drug yesterday....i feel like i have been in a car wreck you know how sore you are the day after.....but moving on .....i just have two more this round...so i am 1/3 rd of the way...so i am good.....

so i am having a pity party and thinking ...what could make me feel worse..then i got the hic cups
Hope you get to feeling better soon, strolling bones. At least you know you now have one done and only 2 more to go. I know, of little consequence with the way you feel right now. Hopefully the effects are short lived.

th

Forum List

Back