Basketball Player Attacks Racist Texas Fan

Smart should not have went after Orr, however, what the hell is a 50 year old traffic controller doing badgering a 20 year old?

Orr is an idiot. I can't believe how stupid people are to think that buying a ticket to a sporting event is a license to badger kids.

Who told you none of those reasons are good enough? Its seems the fat slob has anger problems. He was the one he used a racial slur.

Common Sense tells me a player does not player go after a fan for name calling.
Is that player's skin so thin that it makes him that mad? Wait til the opposing players find out the guy can't take a little trash talk......... Sounds like this player has all the makings of another Jonathan Martin.....

Not good enough for who? I can think of several good reasons to go after a fan.

None of those reasons should be for verbal abuse. If so you have anger problems much like the player.
Need to control those emotions. Might start thinking about anger management classes.

Who told you none of those reasons are good enough? Its seems the fat slob has anger problems. He was the one he used a racial slur.

There is no evidence he used a racial slur, stop lying.

If the N word had been used the push would have been justified.

Not justified, but mitigated, and the man using the slur would have had his life investigated, he would have been banned for life from Texas Tech games, and he probably would have had issues with his employment.

None of those reasons should be for verbal abuse. If so you have anger problems much like the player.
Need to control those emotions. Might start thinking about anger management classes.

Thats what the kid said. I trust his word because I know what happens with fat slobs that cant play a lick of ball. They think they have licence to say what they want to.

Is that player's skin so thin that it makes him that mad? Wait til the opposing players find out the guy can't take a little trash talk......... Sounds like this player has all the makings of another Jonathan Martin.....

Your common sense does not count. When invoking a racial slur you have crossed the line and deserve an ass beating if possible.

I thought you pretty much a retard when you didn't include him admitting he lied in your quote. I wont find it because it doesnt exist. Why did you paste the irrelevant quote and say he was more of a man tough guy?
Because he is.

Just like you don't admit you're a liar. Why should he, his actions speak for themselves.

He got caught in a bad moment and at first tried to lie his way out of it. As a man he didnt continue with the lie and simply apologized for his bad behavior. In fact both guys did.

You're just an wanna be tough guy who wants it to be horrible so you can pretend to be a victim who will overcome. Boring!

Because he is an irrelevant quote? Where did he admit he lied? That was specifically my point. I never have to admit to lying. I just dont do it since I became 13. He apologized for his bad behavior. That doesnt mean the guy never said a racial slur. Its stupid to assume so unless he says it.

Grow a brain.

No one has to admit to lying. You're dealing on a third grade level.

It's pathetic to assume the worst in others to justify who you are on. Being the bottom of the barrel is your personnel choice, but thank goodness Marcus Smart chose a higher road. His parents seem to have higher standards than you do and passed them on to him.

Because he is.

Just like you don't admit you're a liar. Why should he, his actions speak for themselves.

He got caught in a bad moment and at first tried to lie his way out of it. As a man he didnt continue with the lie and simply apologized for his bad behavior. In fact both guys did.

You're just an wanna be tough guy who wants it to be horrible so you can pretend to be a victim who will overcome. Boring!

Because he is an irrelevant quote? Where did he admit he lied? That was specifically my point. I never have to admit to lying. I just dont do it since I became 13. He apologized for his bad behavior. That doesnt mean the guy never said a racial slur. Its stupid to assume so unless he says it.

Grow a brain.

It's pathetic to assume the worst in others to justify who you are on. Being the bottom of the barrel is your personnel choice, but thank goodness Marcus Smart chose a higher road. His parents seem to have higher standards than you do and passed them on to him.

Grow some intelligence. You are not functioning on an adult level. I'm not assuming. The player said he used a racial slur and has not recanted that statement. His taking ownership of his actions has nothing to do with the fat slob using a racial slur.

Your common sense does not count. When invoking a racial slur you have crossed the line and deserve an ass beating if possible.

I believe that defense will not work for you in any court of law.
What is funny is that you are upset about a noun.

Last edited:

Your common sense wont work anywhere but in your own head. Whats really funny is you are upset at me taking the players side against the fat slob.

Your common sense wont work anywhere but in your own head. Whats really funny is you are upset at me taking the players side against the fat slob.

Upset ?? actually I could not care less. I just find it funny that you and the player are upset about a noun. :cuckoo:

Upset ?? actually I could not care less. I just find it funny that you and the player are upset about a noun. :cuckoo:

Your replies to me say otherwise. If it was just funny you would laugh. As it is it bothers you that I take the players side. its ok but I just wanted you to know I know that.

What he brings in revenue is worth more than the fat slob he pushed.

The fat slob is the one who pays for this all, dumbass.

No his one ticket does not dumbass. The player brings in more paying customers than the fat slob. Matter of fact attendance will probably go up now stupid.

The money COMES FROM the fat slob and his ilk. No fans, no money, and and a large portion of the players of college and professional sports are making $8.00 an hour.

Thats what the kid said. I trust his word because I know what happens with fat slobs that cant play a lick of ball. They think they have licence to say what they want to.

There is ZERO evidence he said it, and after the incident, the player did not repeat ONCE that the asshole fan said "******." Stop lying you fucking liar.

Grow a brain.

Grow some intelligence. You are not functioning on an adult level. I'm not assuming. The player said he used a racial slur and has not recanted that statement. His taking ownership of his actions has nothing to do with the fat slob using a racial slur.

You're an idiot. Boomeranging, projecting and deflecting :eusa_hand:

Grow a brain.

You're an idiot. Boomeranging, projecting and deflecting :eusa_hand:

He's also a rep-turned off coward, don't forget about that either.

Forum List

Back