OECD predicts Canada will be the worst performing advanced economy over the next decade…and the three decades after that

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Lead by the innovative-less Ontario Police State. I've warned of this for decades, myself a victim of the system in which I could have been a strong asset for Canadas economy and global competitiveness but was destroyed,

Smoke and mirrors, optics and P.R don't fly easily in the digital communication age. This is why CSIS has to reign in these covert police agencies, their nepotism and the politicians who bend for them.

Don't listen to others who are only protecting their rackets. Ontario will be belly up before long thanks to the abusers.

Was Canada able to grow real incomes over 2007-2020?​

A recent OECD report shows the extent to which Canada’s efforts to stimulate demand for interest-sensitive sectors of the economy and boost labour supply growth helped to raise real per capita GDP growth over 2007-2020. As discussed in our previous blog, the short answer is: Ottawa’s policies did not help a whole lot.

Canada’s real GDP per capita grew by 0.8% per annum over 2007-2020, ranking us in the third quartile among advanced countries. In other words, we were towards the back of the pack but not at the very bottom. That’s about to change – and not for the better. Other countries are predicted to move ahead of us in making their economies more productive while Canada’s economy stagnates.

Canada will be the worst performing advanced economy over 2020-2030​

The same OECD report offers insights on whether Canadians can look forward to meaningful gains in average living standards in the decades to come. The findings are sobering. The OECD predicts Canada can at best achieve real per capita GDP growth of only 0.7 percent per annum over 2020-2030 (Figure 1a). This places us dead last among advanced countries.

Lead by the innovative-less Ontario Police State. I've warned of this for decades, myself a victim of the system in which I could have been a strong asset for Canadas economy and global competitiveness but was destroyed,

Smoke and mirrors, optics and P.R don't fly easily in the digital communication age. This is why CSIS has to reign in these covert police agencies, their nepotism and the politicians who bend for them.

I've cut off the rest of your post because you've presented it as two separate issues. The above is only about your own personal issues and your imagination that the police and CSIS are trying to kill you.

They're not

-------------The above is only about your own personal issues and your imagination that the police and CSIS are trying to kill you.

They're not
Exactly .
It's all fake virtue signalling and him being a victim . Then, he pukes continually with self righteous indignation .
No wonder these Christian Cultists are seen more and more as redundant to main narratives . Voracious wolves in Sheeple attire .
Real creepy Frauds .

Exactly .
It's all fake virtue signalling and him being a victim . Then, he pukes continually with self righteous indignation .
No wonder these Christian Cultists are seen more and more as redundant to main narratives . Voracious wolves in Sheeple attire .
Real creepy Frauds .
I'm just not into punishing him with cheap insults. I'm in agreement with your assessment of his behaviour without getting into that.

Let me just say to you: I own the high road on this forum but I'm willing to move over and share the road with others if that's in their interests.

Oh no, duck! Whatever will you do now? ROTFLMAO
I see you are replying to Donald, his comment I can't see though I see his name in your response. He will be fine, he is part of the problem. Canada, lead by Ontario on the other hand....let's just say as I predicted in the past, your northern border is going to get busy...

I see you are replying to Donald, his comment I can't see though I see his name in your response. He will be fine, he is part of the problem. Canada, lead by Ontario on the other hand....let's just say as I predicted in the past, your northern border is going to get busy...
I agree. There is only one thing worse than an arrogant POS and that is an arrogant ignorant POS. He fits the bill perfectly.

Forum List

Back