Sin City
Oh yeah? Try:

Fast and Furious

Wiretapping journalists

Benghazi

Pallets of cash to Iran

Inviting terrorist organizations to the White House

Robert Gibbs cursing at Michelle and Valerie Jarrett

And you Leftists continually say the president lies. I'm not going to post a link because it's not needed.

Oh yeah? Try:

Fast and Furious

Wiretapping journalists

Benghazi

Pallets of cash to Iran

And you Leftists continually say the president lies. I'm not going to post a link because it's not needed.

You seem to have missed the most important component of the assertion, "That embarrassed us" .

It takes a WHOLE lot more than what you listed to embarrass an arrogant narcissist like ex-President Nimrod, after all, he's a master at convincing himself that his own failings are everybody else's fault.

1. That is one
2. You seem to be misrepresenting what occurred 2013 Department of Justice investigations of reporters - Wikipedia
3. Not a scandal despite your best attempts to make it one
4. It was THEIR money.
5. What terrorist orgs and how is this a scandal?
6. Also not a scandal.

You can post a link because most of it is BS. The only real scandals are fairly minor, F&F and you forgot the IRS.

Oh yeah? Try:

Fast and Furious

Wiretapping journalists

Benghazi

Pallets of cash to Iran

You seem to have missed the most important component of the assertion, "That embarrassed us" .

It takes a WHOLE lot more than what you listed to embarrass an arrogant narcissist like ex-President Nimrod, after all, he's a master at convincing himself that his own failings are everybody else's fault.
You mean the current Prez who blames every single mishap on either Obama or The Dems?

Quote me one time when he accepted responsibility.

Oh yeah? Try:

Fast and Furious

Wiretapping journalists

Benghazi

Pallets of cash to Iran

Short list for 8 years.

Are you embarrassed over kushner losing his top security clearance? You should be. That’s just one of many things you should be embarrassed about

Oh yeah? Try:

Fast and Furious

Wiretapping journalists

Benghazi

Pallets of cash to Iran

You mean the current Prez who blames every single mishap on either Obama or The Dems?
Uh-Huh, the current "Prez" and his immediate predecessor are both blame shifting, arrogant narcissists, did you have some point you were trying to illustrate beyond the fact that President Twitter and the Nimrod that preceded him are two peas in a pod?

LOL, Why? I'm not an ass licking sycophant that wastes my time and effort defending politicians, that gig appears to be more inline with your interests than mine so I'll allow you to continue to fly solo in such pursuits.

:popcorn:

Oh yeah? Try:

Fast and Furious

Wiretapping journalists

Benghazi

Pallets of cash to Iran

4 posts to derail to trump :itsok:

Uh-Huh, the current "Prez" and his immediate predecessor are both blame shifting, arrogant narcissists, did you have some point you were trying to illustrate beyond the fact that President Twitter and the Nimrod that preceded him are two peas in a pod?

:popcorn:

My vote for Post of the Day!

Obama is adored by the Press/Hollywood left wing hate machine.
He lives in a false reality bubble.

The Great Obama had the most scandal free administration since Jimmy Carter

Unfortunately, Fat Donnie didn't last a week before the first scandal hit

Oh yeah? Try:

Fast and Furious

Wiretapping journalists

Benghazi

Pallets of cash to Iran

He's just trying to continue lying like Trump...

The Great Obama had the most scandal free administration since Jimmy Carter

Unfortunately, Fat Donnie didn't last a week before the first scandal hit

Just what was the "scandal?" Enlighten us. (Was it something made up by the media?)

Right wing made up scandals don’t count.

mrz030118dAPC20180301054506.jpg

Oh yeah? Try:

Fast and Furious

Wiretapping journalists

Benghazi

Pallets of cash to Iran

Yes, but Dems don’t seem to be embarrassed about any of their disreputable behaviour, they revel in it.

Oh yeah? Try:

Fast and Furious

Wiretapping journalists

Benghazi

Pallets of cash to Iran

He did not say he did not have a scandal - he said he did not have one that 'embarrassed' him. He was proud of every single one.

Forum List

Back