Barry Gave Iran Billion$, Trump Gave Iran The Finger

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Guess which tactic worked?...they're rioting again....

92c55c2a00093636a2107574d95fb735.jpg

"Look at our situation. We've been waiting for 24 hours,” a bus driver is reported to have said in another clip. “How dare the regime sends money to Hezbollah and Palestine when the country is in trouble. Our revolution's aim wasn't to support dirty [Hezbollah leader] Hassan Nasrallah and we can be oppressed here. Enough."

Breaking on #IranUpdate,
100 thousand of anti regime protestors who were watching the football match are leaving the stadium and all of them are chanting "death to the dictator, death to Khamenei, death to Rouhani, and Islamic regime must get lost."#Iran#IranProtests pic.twitter.com/etNpc6VVwG

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08/07/ira

So they are FINALLY outraged? I mean FUCK
Its been decades

The Great Obama got an international treaty

Crooked Donnie doesn’t have shit

• Banned
The Iranian people fought the Basij tooth and nail.....and will again...

pig-smasher.jpg

iranian-woman-and-basiij.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently they were peaceful until the govt stepped in and almost 40 people ended up dying.
Thats horrible!

This beautiful woman shot dead....Barry saw the pics and looked away.....

Untitled-2_1429066c.jpg

It would be nice if they could overthrow that regime.

The Shiites don’t carry out terror attacks at the scope and level that Sunnis do. Virtually all terror attacks in the West are carried about by Sunnis. Not saying I would trust these Muslims, but they can’t be any worse than the Sunni pieces of shit we have to deal with.

What is with Donnie Dealmaker?

I haven’t seen him make a deal yet

It would be nice if they could overthrow that regime.

The Shiites don’t carry out terror attacks at the scope and level that Sunnis do. Virtually all terror attacks in the West are carried about by Sunnis. Not saying I would trust these Muslims, but they can’t be any worse than the Sunni pieces of shit we have to deal with.

Trump sanctions kicked in at midnight today.....we are already seeing less Iranian activity in Yeman and Syria. We hope to have their oil dollars cut in half by the end of August....when the time is right, we sic Israel on them....behead the government and teach their people how a democracy works. Trump has the Midas Touch....

Forum List

Back