Barrett Answers Questions With No Notes - She Is Rocking Awesome

"Judge Barret you are a member of a cult called People of Praise, they believe that a wife is subject to the authority of the husband on every and all matters.

So should we be not questioning him rather than you as he will be the real judge?"

Mr. Wankin Fuckin, you are a moron. Some countries shoot morons. Should we shoot you ?

"Judge Barrett, you state you believe in "original intent" when ruling on the constitution given many of the founding fathers were racist slave owners will you honour their racist original intent as the President who appointed you does?"

But Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett was showcased just how qualified she is to be a judge during Sen. John Cornyn's line of questioning during her second day of confirmation hearings.

"Most of us have multiple notebooks and books and things like that in front of us. Can you hold up what you’ve been referring to in answering our questions?"

Barrett held up the only notepad she had.

"Is there anything on it?" Cornyn asked.

"The letterhead that says United States Senate," Barrett replied.

In other words, Barrett had been answering tough questions for hours, and with many hours to go, about potential rulings, Supreme Court precedents, and her past rulings and opinions all without needing extra help.

Even ABC noted how she has not used any help.

She is beyond good. She's going to be great.

Slam Dunk confirmation.

And fuck people like Camel-A Harris who will oppose her based on percieved rullings in the future. Harris either does not know the constitution or she flat out ignores us. In other words she is either ignorant or subversive.

And you pricks on the left nominated her.

Harris is 100 times more dangerous than donny the reality show boi.

And Barrett is Rocking it !!!!!!

Go Amy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Thank You Donald Trump (Mr. Reality Start) for nominating a Grade A+++ judge to the Scotus.

Biden can't answer questions even with a teleprompter.

"Judge Barrett, you state you believe in "original intent" when ruling on the constitution given many of the founding fathers were racist slave owners will you honour their racist original intent as the President who appointed you does?"

Jake Wanker Fuckin', That you can't seem to appreciate the founding of this country in context, why don't you move to Somalia where they would appreciate the chance to boil your ass in oil. The fact that many of these founders gave up fortunes (9 lost their lives) seems lost on you. Some became part of the initial movement against slavery. If you prefer to follow another constitution, we'll send you money for plane fare.

"This is a question for President Jefferson, when you were raping your slave Sally did you hear the song Mustang Sally in your head?'

"This as question for George Washington. George you put down the Whiskey Rebellion, so it is clear you hated fat, life long virgin half wits like the men who join militias in America today. What do you think about President Trump's love affair with them?"

"This as question for George Washington. George you put down the Whiskey Rebellion, so it is clear you hated fat half wits like the ones who join militias in America today. What do you think about President Trump's love affair with them?"

Jake Wanker Fuckin; By the time the army arrived, the rebellion had dissipated. Nobody went to jail. And most of the participants were former members of the continental army.

Did you just call members of the armed services half wits ?

"This question is for Alexander Hamilton, when you said:

“If we must have an enemy at the head of government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible" you were predicting the bloated orange ego one... Trump right?

Last edited:

"Judge Barrett, how dare you think the laws should apply when the people who wrote them weren't as perfect as I'm sure I am? And can you excuse me while I masturbate to my fantasies of how morally superior I am?"

"This is a question for President Jefferson, when you were raping your slave Sally did you hear the song Mustang Sally in your head?'

"President Jefferson, can you please defend yourself against my ignorant misunderstandings of the actual facts about your life, because I want to believe they're true too much to bother finding out what the fuck I'm talking about?"

Jake Wanker Fuckin': What The Fuck ?

As with all topics, Jerk Wanker enjoys the lie far too much to sully his empty skull with any facts that might keep him from feeling like he's not a piece of shit who should apologize to the world for existing.

"This as question for George Washington. George you put down the Whiskey Rebellion, so it is clear you hated fat, life long virgin half wits like the men who join militias in America today. What do you think about President Trump's love affair with them?"

"President Washington, please assume that you agree with my uninformed notions about the world and validate my existence by telling me it's okay to spew evil garbage every time I open my piehole."

But Supreme Court nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett was showcased just how qualified she is to be a judge during Sen. John Cornyn's line of questioning during her second day of confirmation hearings.

"Most of us have multiple notebooks and books and things like that in front of us. Can you hold up what you’ve been referring to in answering our questions?"

In other words, Barrett had been answering tough questions for hours, and with many hours to go, about potential rulings, Supreme Court precedents, and her past rulings and opinions all without needing extra help.

Slam Dunk confirmation.

And fuck people like Camel-A Harris who will oppose her based on percieved rullings in the future. Harris either does not know the constitution or she flat out ignores us. In other words she is either ignorant or subversive.

And Thank You Donald Trump (Mr. Reality Start) for nominating a Grade A+++ judge to the Scotus.
How are the kids doing? Who does the laundry in your house?

Tough questions!

Did anyone ask Kavanaugh who does the laundry in his house?

"Now fetch me a beer, woman."

"This question is for Alexander Hamilton, when you said:

“If we must have an enemy at the head of government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible" you were predicting the bloated orange ego one... Trump right?

"Mr. Hamilton, you really, really, REALLY agree with me about things that are happening hundreds of years after you died, right? Because I think you're a piece of shit when that suits me, but I also REALLY want to justify being an evil imbecile by identifying with you. Consistency is for people with brains, so don't even mention that to ME."

"Mr. Jefferson, you were strong advocate of inoculations. What do you think of President Trump's idea bleach could cure Covid?"

Slam Dunk confirmation.

How are the kids doing? Who does the laundry in your house?

Tough questions!

Did anyone ask Kavanaugh who does the laundry in his house?

"Now fetch me a beer, woman."

Have you ever soliticed sexual favors.

And do you know that adopting black kids is colonizing ?

Forum List

Back