Barrack Obama And David Letterman Agree That Mitt Sucks

So you don't loathe Romney? So you find it acceptable for him to have off shore bank accounts and pay less than you do in taxes as does JayZ?

Wow, how many phony arguments in one post can you have?>

Romney is tryhing to be President. As a guy who loves America so much he wants to lead her, you'd think swiss bank accounts would be........................a little below the belt.

Aside from that, I have no clue if jay z has swiss accounts, and i also don't know his tax rate.

I also don't care, not because he supports Obama, but because he's not running for office.

I also don't loathe Romney's money, I could give a fuck about his money. I just think it's "not a good look" to be using tax havens outisde of the Country you proclaim to love. It's not something I'd base my vote on, at all, not at all though.

Is it illegal? Yeah big bad Romney protects his money from over taxation in accordance with IRS rules. He sure is stooopid, isn't he? You don't want to vote for him...don't. But don't try to make it sound like he's doing something outside the law. There's plenty Obama does on many other issues that "doesn't look good". And...that's why some don't like him and will not vote for him?

What's your problem?

My problem was articulated in the post you just responded to. And note that I never used the word "illegal," nah, only you did.

So what are we supposed to be "outraged" about?

The President went on TV. So what?

Well for one, Letterman should say he's an official supporter of the President and consider the appearance a campaign contribution. If it's over $2000 isnt that against the law?

Yea? Show me where I loathe rich Republicans. Betcha can't, and we can bet a dollar amount too, hell I like money.

So you don't loathe Romney? So you find it acceptable for him to have off shore bank accounts and pay less than you do in taxes as does JayZ?

Romney is tryhing to be President. As a guy who loves America so much he wants to lead her, you'd think swiss bank accounts would be........................a little below the belt.

Aside from that, I have no clue if jay z has swiss accounts, and i also don't know his tax rate.

I also don't care, not because he supports Obama, but because he's not running for office.

I also don't loathe Romney's money, I could give a fuck about his money. I just think it's "not a good look" to be using tax havens outisde of the Country you proclaim to love. It's not something I'd base my vote on, at all, not at all though.

Legally using tax havens abroad may bother you....but if you were one that was against the idea of larger government and one that is appauled by the excessive waste of tax payer money by the government and one that believed it was best to maximize ones spending power so one can use that extra money IN the country he loves by buying that many more goods and services from Americans....you would see it differently.

Is it illegal? Yeah big bad Romney protects his money from over taxation in accordance with IRS rules. He sure is stooopid, isn't he? You don't want to vote for him...don't. But don't try to make it sound like he's doing something outside the law. There's plenty Obama does on many other issues that "doesn't look good". And...that's why some don't like him and will not vote for him?

What's your problem?

My problem was articulated in the post you just responded to. And note that I never used the word "illegal," nah, only you did.

Sue me...:D Jillian the ambulance chaser should be along any minute to repeat the only 2 words she knows...Booosh and rightwingnut. Retain her services.

Last edited:

Legally using tax havens abroad may bother you....but if you were one that was against the idea of larger government and one that is appauled by the excessive waste of tax payer money by the government and one that believed it was best to maximize ones spending power so one can use that extra money IN the country he loves by buying that many more goods and services from Americans....you would see it differently.

If I was running for the Presidency of a Country I claim to love so dearly, I would work within said Country to make it better, not abuse its loopholes. And I say that especially as a man running for the Presidency. Especially.

If I was running for the Presidency of a Country I claim to love so dearly, I would work within said Country to make it better, not abuse its loopholes. And I say that especially as a man running for the Presidency. Especially.

They are not loopholes. They are the tax laws written by our legislators. One can not legally abuse the law...so your post lacks credibility.
You are just looking for a way to knock how Romney obeys the tax laws like everyone else is allowed to do.

You're full of shit. If you ever become a big name rapper, you'll shelter your money just like your idol Jay Z likely does on the advice of his accountants and lawyers.. Get over yourself!

They are not loopholes. They are the tax laws written by our legislators. One can not legally abuse the law...so your post lacks credibility.
You are just looking for a way to knock how Romney obeys the tax laws like everyone else is allowed to do.

Its abusive in that he's using tax havens outside of the Country he made his $ in, in the first place, and it's especially credible in that he's running to lead that same said Country.

Besides, credibility? tee heeeee.

You're full of shit. If you ever become a big name rapper, you'll shelter your money just like your idol Jay Z likely does on the advice of his accountants and lawyers.. Get over yourself!

It is not sheltering money....tax breaks when you invest overseas is an incentive to invest overseas....and as a result, we have companies investing in the United States.

People dont understand why we have those tax laws....and it appears many of them really dont care.

But without them?

We would not have Sony here...or toyota....or nissan...or many of the other top foreign employers of American Citizens.

I dont aim to be a big name rapper, first.
Second, I'm not 100% sure I would, and not 100% sure that I wouldn't.
But if I were running for President, I'm 100% sure that I wouldn't.

Its abusive in that he's using tax havens outside of the Country he made his $ in, in the first place, and it's especially credible in that he's running to lead that same said Country.

You are being naive.

You do not understand how the business world works from an international standpoint.

Whatever.....move on. I am wasting my time with htis discussion with you.

It is not sheltering money....tax breaks when you invest overseas is an incentive to invest overseas....and as a result, we have companies investing in the United States.

People dont understand why we have those tax laws....and it appears many of them really dont care.

But without them?

We would not have Sony here...or toyota....or nissan...or many of the other top foreign employers of American Citizens.

Trust me, I get it. G.T. is the one that needs the schooling. I try to reduce it to terms that even he can understand. However, he seems to be flunking this course in Tax Law 101.

You are being naive.

You do not understand how the business world works from an international standpoint.

Wrong.

You are pompass about your assumptions of what people do and don't understand.

Holding your monies in a bank is not traditionally what we call an "investment overseas," I mean....talk about lipstick on a pig.

But without them?

Trust me, I get it. G.T. is the one that needs the schooling. I try to reduce it to terms that even he can understand. However, he seems to be flunking this course in Tax Law 101.

^errrm, no. Putting your money in a swiss bank account is to avoid taxes. That's not that complicated.

So what are we supposed to be "outraged" about?

The President went on TV. So what?

Maybe he might try appearing someplace where he'll be asked a real question. Heck...even a press conference God forbid!

He'll never do that. He thinks being on the Pimp with a Limp show is a press conference. What's puzzling is that the media hates Romney, when he's the only one willing to talk to them. obama doesn't give press conferences, he gives press lectures.

You are being naive.

That's what I do lately. Move on or put them on ignore. They stupidity gets to be insufferable after a while.

I'd rather be mocked for using the ignore feature that listen to them.

you mean you feel it is best for a candidate to NOT practice what he preaches?

Wow.

You are being naive.

That's what I do lately. Move on or put them on ignore. They stupidity gets to be insufferable after a while.

I'd rather be mocked for using the ignore feature that listen to them.

The stupidity lies on someone, but it isn't me.

You guys are pretending to paint a pretty picture of using a tax haven.

Sure, it's legal.

But is it right? Not if you love your Country, for its highs and lows it's not.

you mean you feel it is best for a candidate to NOT practice what he preaches?

Wow.

Um, no.

Forum List

Back