Barrack Obama And David Letterman Agree That Mitt Sucks

Jay Z's net worth is over double Romney's. Just a fun fact.

Adding to the aura of "being rich"...

He's not an intellectual slouch, was the only point. He's an intelligent Business man, who went from the projects to one of the richest men in America. Self made.

So he is a 1%er that has tax havens overseas and is paying less in taxes than you or I, however he is an Obama supporter and gets a free pass.

He's not an intellectual slouch, was the only point. He's an intelligent Business man, who went from the projects to one of the richest men in America. Self made.

I'm agreeing with you. My point is that there is this misconception that only Republicans are rich. We seem to forget that most of us will never be as wealthy as even Obama himself. Yet day in and day out many here treat wealth as a bad thing. It's not.

I don't think that anyone thinks that only Republicans are rich.

Nobody is actually that dumb, and arguing or clearing up a misconception that isn't even there is a strawman and a waste of your time.

The conception or misconception is that Republicans only SHILL for the rich, and don't care about the low or middle class. I don't agree with it in full, but Mitt's statements on the tape exascerbate that conception. Or misconception.

So he is a 1%er that has tax havens overseas and is paying less in taxes than you or I, however he is an Obama supporter and gets a free pass.

Jay Z is running for office? And has swiss accounts? I did not know these facts.

I'm agreeing with you. My point is that there is this misconception that only Republicans are rich. We seem to forget that most of us will never be as wealthy as even Obama himself. Yet day in and day out many here treat wealth as a bad thing. It's not.

That misconception comes from you guys.

We know better.

Poor Conservatives, many who are generally reliant on government programs believe that they are one lottery ticket away from their pot o' gold.

Nobody is actually that dumb, and arguing or clearing up a misconception that isn't even there is a strawman and a waste of your time.

The conception or misconception is that Republicans only SHILL for the rich, and don't care about the low or middle class. I don't agree with it in full, but Mitt's statements on the tape exascerbate that conception. Or misconception.

If telling the truth is shilling, shill away.

Yea man, Republicans only tell the truth.

Oh geez.

Oh geez.

Did I say that? Now who is setting up a strawman argument? You said Republicans shill. I said I think they tell the truth...shill away. Since when is your OPINION any better than anyone else'?

You see it from your perspective and I see it from mine. Problem?

Jay Z is running for office? And has swiss accounts? I did not know these facts.

Never said that, did I? I find it amusing you only loathe rich Republicans and give rich Democrats a pass for doing the same.

Oh geez.

Did I say that? Now who is setting up a strawman argument? You said Republicans shill. I said I think they tell the truth...shill away. Since when is your OPINION any better than anyone else'?

You see it from your perspective and I see it from mine. Problem?

Your first two sentences are so convoluted from your last 3, wow.

Never said that, did I? I find it amusing you only loathe rich Republicans and give rich Democrats a pass for doing the same.

Yea? Show me where I loathe rich Republicans. Betcha can't, and we can bet a dollar amount too, hell I like money.

Yea? Show me where I loathe rich Republicans. Betcha can't, and we can bet a dollar amount too, hell I like money.

So you don't loathe Romney? So you find it acceptable for him to have off shore bank accounts and pay less than you do in taxes as does JayZ?

Never said you personally did. But the next time you use a word in a collective fashion, I'll take your bet.

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh yeah Obama using Letterman as a place to reach his base, and claim Mitt sucks is on par with his lazy base, who sit and watch tv all day eating Cheetos for free.
2. Obama relaxing on tv shows while Ambassadors get killed, thats his style.
3. If any president needs to go this one does.
4. If he doesn't do his *job* you gotta et him go, his job isn't a tv celebrity.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

So you don't loathe Romney? So you find it acceptable for him to have off shore bank accounts and pay less than you do in taxes as does JayZ?

Wow, how many phony arguments in one post can you have?>

Romney is tryhing to be President. As a guy who loves America so much he wants to lead her, you'd think swiss bank accounts would be........................a little below the belt.

Aside from that, I have no clue if jay z has swiss accounts, and i also don't know his tax rate.

I also don't care, not because he supports Obama, but because he's not running for office.

I also don't loathe Romney's money, I could give a fuck about his money. I just think it's "not a good look" to be using tax havens outisde of the Country you proclaim to love. It's not something I'd base my vote on, at all, not at all though.

Never said you personally did. But the next time you use a word in a collective fashion, I'll take your bet.

Take my bet, go ahead....whats your dollar amount and where is my post loathing people for having money?

Take my bet, go ahead....whats your dollar amount and where is my post loathing people for having money?

3 times I repeated that I didn't say you. Which one of the 3 don't you grasp? You give obtuseness a new meaning...Go waste someone else's time with your petty nonsense.:eusa_hand:

Whether I agree with his statements or not, that doesn't change the fact that there's nothing "outrageous" about his appearance on Letterman.

You guys are getting more ridiculous by the day.

The fact that the president doesn't care about shit,
Your opinions as to what the President cares about are meaningless to me.

Everyone on the planet lies. Every politician lies even more.
that he's fucking off while the world is burning doesn't bother you one bit.:eusa_eh:
The "world" is "burning"? Obama is "fucking off"?

What do you base those claims on? Are you intimately familiar with what Obama spends his time doing?

Guess if he were to start stomping aborted fetuses to mush in the middle of Times Square you'd just say he was just expressing himself.
That didn't even make sense.

Well we know what Obama is NOT doing. He's not protecting our consulates and embassies.

Last edited by a moderator:

3 times I repeated that I didn't say you. Which one of the 3 don't you grasp? You give obtuseness a new meaning...Go waste someone else's time with your petty nonsense.:eusa_hand:

Re-read your sentence over and over.

You should also note, you were responding to a post of mine which was responding to papageorgio, not YOU.

Last edited:

Wow, how many phony arguments in one post can you have?>

Romney is tryhing to be President. As a guy who loves America so much he wants to lead her, you'd think swiss bank accounts would be........................a little below the belt.

Aside from that, I have no clue if jay z has swiss accounts, and i also don't know his tax rate.

I also don't care, not because he supports Obama, but because he's not running for office.

I also don't loathe Romney's money, I could give a fuck about his money. I just think it's "not a good look" to be using tax havens outisde of the Country you proclaim to love. It's not something I'd base my vote on, at all, not at all though.

Is it illegal? Yeah big bad Romney protects his money from over taxation in accordance with IRS rules. He sure is stooopid, isn't he? You don't want to vote for him...don't. But don't try to make it sound like he's doing something outside the law. There's plenty Obama does on many other issues that "doesn't look good". And...that's why some don't like him and will not vote for him? It's the AMERICAN way or did you forget freedom is a benefit of being an American?

What's your problem?

Last edited:

Re-read your sentence over and over.

You should also note, you were responding to a post of mine which was responding to papageorgio, not YOU.

Likewise.

Forum List

Back