Barrack Obama And David Letterman Agree That Mitt Sucks

Romney believes the government taxes us too much. Therefore, He believes one should use the tax laws in any way legally in an effort to maximize his retaining power.

And he does it himself.

And you crioticize him for practicing what he preaches.

I criticize him for sending his money out of America to avoid American tax rates, which help run America. Yes, 110%, since he wants to be a leader in America and all.

When has Romney preached only investing in America? Obama has, but then he invests outside the US like everyone else does that owns stock or a mutual fund.

Sending it out of the country indicates what?

My guess is you don't know. How much capital is waiting on the sidelines because of this country's economy being a poor place to invest. More people would invest here if it wasn't for folks like Obama encouraging them not to with their stringent tax-code

Last edited:
Remove user from ignore listberetta304
This message is hidden because beretta304 is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 09:35 AM

:lol: keep swinging at air.

View Post Today, 09:35 AM

:lol: keep swinging at air.

Keep hitting "View Post" in the upper right hand corner and tell yourself that you didn't read what I posted. :D:lol:

:lol: still going, what a great morning!

Reading the opinion of one writer is not how one learns....it is how one analyzes and understands what one learns....but not used for learning.

As an economics student, I was taught why the tax laws are as they are...why they changed and why certain things were retained.

Some...no...many....argue that they do not work as well as many thought....but the reason they were inmplemented are as I stated in earlier posts.

If you think reading ones opinion about the laws....and how one "capitalizes" on the laws....that is fine....as it apparently works for you.

I do not. I understand the reason for the laws and have no issue with those that apply the law to their investing.

Reading the opinion of one writer is not how one learns....it is how one analyzes and understands what one learns....but not used for learning.

As an economics student, I was taught why the tax laws are as they are...why they changed and why certain things were retained.

Some...no...many....argue that they do not work as well as many thought....but the reason they were inmplemented are as I stated in earlier posts.

If you think reading ones opinion about the laws....and how one "capitalizes" on the laws....that is fine....as it apparently works for you.

I do not. I understand the reason for the laws and have no issue with those that apply the law to their investing.

Yea, I only read one "opinion" piece and drew my conclusion.

See what I mean by how big of a priss you are? Blocked, also.

Camens are tax havens, so are swiss banks. Common knowledge. You can dance, and you can sing, but Romney's 2010 return had dough in both...........................but we know, putting your money in a swiss bank account is simply an "investment" to help foreign companies. We know.

beretta304

Experience customized

:lol:

It's not that hard when someone is being annoying instead of carrying a conversation. Do sniperfire and mudwhistle think I can read their posts? I wonder. :eusa_eh:

I can see why you would do that.

Getting your ass handed to you tends to piss a body off.

At any rate everybody else can read my post and can see you're an idiot, so that's all that matters.

You are being naive.

You do not understand how the business world works from an international standpoint.

Whatever.....move on. I am wasting my time with htis discussion with you.

That's what I do lately. Move on or put them on ignore. They stupidity gets to be insufferable after a while.

I'd rather be mocked for using the ignore feature that listen to them.

The stupidity lies on someone, but it isn't me.

You guys are pretending to paint a pretty picture of using a tax haven.

Sure, it's legal.

But is it right? Not if you love your Country, for its highs and lows it's not.

You can love your country and still not like the way it abuses the very citizens who make it a successful country.

For the record, just a word of advice - - - - customizing your experience is a much better way to browse. It streamlines things. But don't block people for simply disagreeing with you, block people who are jerks to ya. The world is a much better place when you ignore jerks, or people with wild fantasies/conspiracy theories.

Remove user from ignore listmudwhistle
This message is hidden because mudwhistle is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 09:43 AM
Remove user from ignore listKatzndogz
This message is hidden because Katzndogz is on your ignore list.

Yea, I only read one "opinion" piece and drew my conclusion.

See what I mean by how big of a priss you are? Blocked, also.

Camens are tax havens, so are swiss banks. Common knowledge. You can dance, and you can sing, but Romney's 2010 return had dough in both...........................but we know, putting your money in a swiss bank account is simply an "investment" to help foreign companies. We know.

you blocked me?

Really?

I only block those that intentionally spin what I say....I dont block those I debate with.

You need to grow up GT.

Remove user from ignore listJarhead
This message is hidden because Jarhead is on your ignore list

beretta304

Experience customized

:lol:

It's not that hard when someone is being annoying instead of carrying a conversation. Do sniperfire and mudwhistle think I can read their posts? I wonder. :eusa_eh:

I can see why you would do that.

Getting your ass handed to you tends to piss a body off.

At any rate everybody else can read my post and can see you're an idiot, so that's all that matters.

LOL.

I do think it's funny when folks put other members on ignore and then brag about it.

I more or less feel like it's a confession of weakness when I reveal that I have that assclown Mr. Sheman on ignore. I only do that because his posts suck moose dick in hell, all multicolored fonts, different font sizes, center justified, smileycon-overloaded, babbling bullshit. No point in not having his shit hidden. He has never offered an intelligent comment, anyway.

Anybody else on my ignore list is temporary anyway. Sometimes it's easier to allow the features to do the ignoring of idiots, automatically.

:D

experience customized, heaux

Liability
This message is hidden because Liability is on your ignore list.

"President Obama used his appearance on David Letterman’s show to talk directly to the people of the Muslim world, because we all know that Dave is huge in Yemen, right?"

Romney believes the government taxes us too much. Therefore, He believes one should use the tax laws in any way legally in an effort to maximize his retaining power.

And he does it himself.

I criticize him for sending his money out of America to avoid American tax rates, which help run America. Yes, 110%, since he wants to be a leader in America and all.

When has Romney preached only investing in America? Obama has, but then he invests outside the US like everyone else does that owns stock or a mutual fund.

My guess is you don't know. How much capital is waiting on the sidelines because of this country's economy being a poor place to invest. More people would invest here if it wasn't for folks like Obama encouraging them not to with their stringent tax-code

Add the constant beat of the class warfare drum, coupled with the threat of raising taxes on Politically incorrect Americans.

And he does it himself.

Surely! Only a fool would keep their money in the US with a rapidly worthless dollar. Sending money outside the country indicates a recognition that we lack economic and political stability.

Surely! Only a fool would keep their money in the US with a rapidly worthless dollar. Sending money outside the country indicates a recognition that we lack economic and political stability.

Or a patriot.

Or a patriot.

Invest outside the US when the dollar is unstable is smart.

We sure as hell don't want some idiot running the country the next 4 yrs like the last 4.

Never said that, did I? I find it amusing you only loathe rich Republicans and give rich Democrats a pass for doing the same.

Yea? Show me where I loathe rich Republicans. Betcha can't, and we can bet a dollar amount too, hell I like money.

So you don't loathe Romney? So you find it acceptable for him to have off shore bank accounts and pay less than you do in taxes as does JayZ?

Romney doesn't pay less taxes than the average person. He pays much more. His taxes are mostly based on capital gains rather than standard salaried income. That's all. He also gives much more to charity than the average person, both in terms of amount and percentage of earnings, much more than most any prominent Democrat you care to name, including Obama. I have no problem with offshore bank accounts. It's his money. That he does not stupidly squander it, but maximizes its earning and purchasing power against excessive government regulation and taxation is smart.

Forum List

Back