Barr Update - ‘Group of People’ Attempted To ‘Topple’ Trump Admin

and whoever "these people" are - they should all be in prison for the rest of their lives. you do not circumvent our government because you don't like who won. the road ahead of that path none of us want to be on i would hope.
It's called an election. "These people" are the 81M that voted for Biden.
If you believe Biden got 81 million actual votes. You’re a complete idiot.

Russia Russia Russia. Nope. China has the global aspirations. The idiots in the media will trot out the propaganda and lies and the libs will lap up the propaganda without even questioning it.

and whoever "these people" are - they should all be in prison for the rest of their lives. you do not circumvent our government because you don't like who won. the road ahead of that path none of us want to be on i would hope.
right on queue - here come the trolls to fuck with anything they don't like.

the focus is people were out to topple trump 4+ years ago. not biden.

stay on the thread topic.

These trolls are clueless. They can't discern even simple truth.
they don't want to. i would love to discuss this in a rational manner but there are a few of the same god damn people in every single thread making it into a war and most people take the bait and derail conversation around it.

avoiding them, pointing out they are "off thread topic" and simply reporting it and not returning fire.
This is EXACTLY why I don't bother trying to debate anything with them. It's impossible.

and this is how topics derail. :(

wondering when the last time i saw you post a link to your barrage of whatever you post.
The truth is that Trump deserves everything he got because he is incapable of being honest.

And like the spoiled rotten child that he is, he just wants to blame everyone else just like he’s done his entire life.
nothing to do with topic but hey - read back on what i said the trolls would come in here and do.

hint - say trump sucks and deserves it.

you ever get tired of being this obvious?
It has everything to do with the topic. Know why he was investigated? Because his campaign was making contact with Russians who were trying to help him. If he were honest, he would have recognized this is bad. If he were honest, they wouldn’t have lied about it. If he were honest, they wouldn’t have been encouraging it.

So when Russia is breaking a bunch of laws to help you, and you’re gleefully looking to work with them, it’s going to raise some flags.

So the topic is that Billy Barr thinks it’s some kind of scandal that this was investigated when the investigation was completely because of the actions of Trump and his campaign.

Shake off your Trump worship for about five seconds and Barr or you would be able to see that.

wondering when the last time i saw you post a link to your barrage of whatever you post.
The truth is that Trump deserves everything he got because he is incapable of being honest.

And like the spoiled rotten child that he is, he just wants to blame everyone else just like he’s done his entire life.
nothing to do with topic but hey - read back on what i said the trolls would come in here and do.

It has everything to do with the topic. Know why he was investigated? Because his campaign was making contact with Russians who were trying to help him. If he were honest, he would have recognized this is bad. If he were honest, they wouldn’t have lied about it. If he were honest, they wouldn’t have been encouraging it.

So when Russia is breaking a bunch of laws to help you, and you’re gleefully looking to work with them, it’s going to raise some flags.

So the topic is that Billy Barr thinks it’s some kind of scandal that this was investigated when the investigation was completely because of the actions of Trump and his campaign.

Shake off your Trump worship for about five seconds and Barr or you would be able to see that.
and i have pointed out the russian lawyer was let in by obama - you don't care. you don't want to discuss the merits of the topic, you want to derail it and insult anyone who dares call you on it.

not attacked you once in here and you can't help yourself, you attack me or others in almost every post. your inability to control your trump hate does not constitute me worshiping him.

g'night johnboy.

Last edited:

No, the russia thing was all proven to be a bag of lies. The O admin was projecting their own crimes. That's what the left does
They always telegraph their lies You're just not bright enough to see that. You've bought into the deception.

and i have pointed out the russian lawyer was let in by obama - you don't care
Actually you said “google it” because you’re too lazy or scared.

So you’re saying that Obama signed the order to let her in? Obviously not. Don’t exaggerate. You don’t know who let her in or why and it doesn’t really matter in the end

But that’s not stopping you from going down a conspiratorial rabbit hole.

A small suggestion. Disagreeing with you is not derailing the topic. And if you’re going to whine about insults, don’t start insulting me first by calling me a troll.

Snowflake.

If you don't believe Biden received 81 million votes, you're a delusional moron.

So you’re saying that Obama signed the order to let her in? Obviously not. Don’t exaggerate. You don’t know who let her in or why and it doesn’t really matter in the end

A small suggestion. Disagreeing with you is not derailing the topic. And if you’re going to whine about insults, don’t start insulting me first by calling me a troll.

Snowflake.
i said exactly what trolls would come in and do. you came in and did just that. i noted and verified the behavior.

the rest is just you being you.

Snowflake.
i said exactly what trolls would come in and do. you came in and did just that. i noted and verified the behavior.

the rest is just you being you.
So when you said you’ve never attacked me, that was a lie.

Thanks.

During an interview last week, Attorney General William Barr gave an update on the criminal investigation into the origin of the Obama-era FBI counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign, saying that a “willful if small group of people” were involved in an attempt to “topple” the Trump administration.

Barr made the remarks in an interview with Wall Street Journal columnist Kimberley Strassel in which he noted that he was “in a position in life where I can do the right thing and not really care about the consequences.”
-----
so RUSSIA was bullshit the left soaked up and many trolls still cling to. will be interesting to see who is named as i'm sure we can figure out strozk, page and some others.

but it also says papadopolous and flynn were certainly setup in this attempt. at least in my eyes it does.

flat out - we need to clean house and stop the gov from being used as a weapon like was done under obama's administration.

NOW - for barr NOT saying this before the election? good. from comey's screw up we saw the DOJ is NOT supposed to comment *if* it will change things. comey did it anyway cause that's what he does. barr followed process and policy and while it may have helped biden, that isn't the point. the point is as a government we don't do that and comey was wrong to do it, barr was right to hold back.

according to our own laws.

should get fun from here. now i'm sure the trolls will be along to do what trolls do and derail the convo, blast me or the source, scream ORANGE MAN BAD n shit cause that's all they know.

will those who hate trump EVER admit this was bullshit? honesty can hurt some people; that's for sure.
It was a payback for Trey Gowdy and Comey's Nov Surprise. Not that that makes it right.

During an interview last week, Attorney General William Barr gave an update on the criminal investigation into the origin of the Obama-era FBI counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign, saying that a “willful if small group of people” were involved in an attempt to “topple” the Trump administration.

Barr made the remarks in an interview with Wall Street Journal columnist Kimberley Strassel in which he noted that he was “in a position in life where I can do the right thing and not really care about the consequences.”
-----
so RUSSIA was bullshit the left soaked up and many trolls still cling to. will be interesting to see who is named as i'm sure we can figure out strozk, page and some others.

but it also says papadopolous and flynn were certainly setup in this attempt. at least in my eyes it does.

flat out - we need to clean house and stop the gov from being used as a weapon like was done under obama's administration.

NOW - for barr NOT saying this before the election? good. from comey's screw up we saw the DOJ is NOT supposed to comment *if* it will change things. comey did it anyway cause that's what he does. barr followed process and policy and while it may have helped biden, that isn't the point. the point is as a government we don't do that and comey was wrong to do it, barr was right to hold back.

should get fun from here. now i'm sure the trolls will be along to do what trolls do and derail the convo, blast me or the source, scream ORANGE MAN BAD n shit cause that's all they know.

will those who hate trump EVER admit this was bullshit? honesty can hurt some people; that's for sure.
And it's still happening with the stolen election

-----

It was a payback for Trey Gowdy and Comey's Nov Surprise. Not that that makes it right.
well - if i understood comey and his "going around what he should have done - commenting in such a manner that could impact an election is something NOT to do, according to DOJ policy. in this light, comey was wrong to do it, regardless of why or which direction he was wanting it to go. it was simply another misstep in a countless sea of missteps.

now, since he was not supposed to do that, then barr shouldn't do it either even if it would theoretically help trump. helping either candidate isn't or shouldn't be the goal of an investigation. so if barr followed process then he did what he should have done no matter how many people on trumps "side" hate him for it.

he followed policy.

that's how i see it anyway.

-----

I have no respect or time for US AG Barr anymore.

He was highly praised by both Democrats and Republicans as being a man of integrity and objectivity. He told Americans that enforcing US Law was his #1 goal / rule and that he did so without political bias, that he could not be bought, pressured, swayed, or silenced.

In the end he has demonstrated all of that was bullshit.

As per above, he said he was / is “in a position in life where I can do the right thing and not really care about the consequences.”.

He has concrete physical evidence of multiple extremely serious crimes that have threatened our national security and forced us off of the path established by the Constitution and Rule of Law, evidence provided to him by The FISA Court, released FBI documents, official testimony given under oath before Congress, and from both the DHS and Treasury Departments...

He has chosen to let 'the right thing to do' pass on by as he takes the coward's route out, reportedly stepping down and walking away in the next few days without finishing the job and, reportedly, while refusing to allow the multi-million dollar tax payer-funded Durham report be released, without indicting the Bidens (Hunter and Jack) for their financial scandals and crimes, such as Money Laundering Russian money, taking BILLIONS from the CCP, and Hunter not being registered as a Foreign Agent for China, etc....proven irrefutable by the evidence the DHS and Treasury Departments have publicly declared they have.

IMO, Barr had this huge 'shining knight' reputation because he was an immoveable rock when tasked to face crimes and scandals at a much lower level. When he was forced to proverbially come face-to-face with evidence of historic scandal and crime that would, if completely exposed, rock our federal government and completely undermine the confidence Americans have in our government, when he stared into the flames of the 'monster' he saw something he believed he could not defeat and instead is choosing the cowards' route.

IMO, the USSC did the same exact thing recently. Chief Justice John Roberts acknowledged the Federal and State Constitutional and Rule of law violations committed by states like Pa in this last election that did in fact disenfranchise voters and delegitimize elections. He acknowledged that this was an historic clusterfu@k, one that would take a massive, messy effort to 'UN-FU@K' if the USSC made the actual decision based on the pure facts, US-Constitution, and Law. Roberts and the USSC did not want any part of being the 1st USSC to strip votes - illegal or not - from an election and to be THE deciding factor in the outcome of a US Presidential election....so they 'punted'. They refused to do anything.....

"For evil to succeed all it takes is one good man"...or a USSC..."to do nothing."

* This is not the 1st time the USSC - Roberts - chose to NOT do their job, which is to uphold the Constitution and Rule of law. DACA was clearly a violation of the US Constitution - Obama himself declared he did not have the Constitutional authority to do it but did so anyway. When it came to the USSC, Roberts sent it back to the WH / President Trump's administration to answer more questions about the law suit. Roberts said that his biggest objection to overturning DACA and ruling it UN-Constitutional was based on the fact that doing so WOULD NEGATIVELY IMPACT POTENTIALLY MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND THEIR FAMILIES.

Not to sound cruel, but SO THE FU@K WHAT?!

The job of the USSC is to answer 1 question:
-- "Is it Constitutional or NOT?"

Their job is not to question their decision's impact on people. How illegally /un-Constitutionally imposing DACA would impact illegal immigrants was something Obama and administration should have thought about ... right after admitting Obama did NOT have the Constitutional authority to impose DACA though his own EDICT.

Chief Justice Roberts, and thus the entire USSC, 'punted' once again, choosing NOT to do their job based on the fact that ruling DACA was / is Un-Constitutional would 'hurt a lot of illegals'.

In the same way, again, IMHO, Barr sees the sh!tstorm Durham's report, the resulting criminal indictments of political leaders and members / leaders in the US government will cause, the massive undermining of Americans' faith in our government and politicians, and he wants no part in exposing, uncovering, an starting all of that.

IMO he sees how truly corrupt and criminal to the core our nation's govt become and would just rather be that man who chooses to nothing and just let evil continue to succeed.

Last edited:

-----

He was highly praised by both Democrats and Republicans as being a man of integrity and objectivity. He told Americans that enforcing US Law was his #1 goal / rule and that he did so without political bias, that he could not be bought, pressured, swayed, or silenced.

As per above, he said he was / is “in a position in life where I can do the right thing and not really care about the consequences.”.

He has concrete physical evidence of multiple extremely serious crimes that have threatened our national security and forced us off of the path established by the Constitution and Rule of Law, evidence provided to him by The FISA Court, released FBI documents, official testimony given under oath before Congress, and from both the DHS and Treasury Departments...

He has chosen to let 'the right thing to do' pass on by as he takes the coward's route out, reportedly stepping down and walking away in the next few days without finishing the job and, reportedly, while refusing to allow the multi-million dollar tax payer-funded Durham report be released, without indicting the Bidens (Hunter and Jack) for their financial scandals and crimes, such as Money Laundering Russian money, taking BILLIONS from the CCP, and Hunter not being registered as a Foreign Agent for China, etc....proven irrefutable by the evidence the DHS and Treasury Departments have publicly declared they have.

IMO, Barr had this huge 'shining knight' reputation because he was an immoveable rock when tasked to face crimes and scandals at a much lower level. When he was forced to proverbially come face-to-face with evidence of historic scandal and crime that would, if completely exposed, rock our federal government and completely undermine the confidence Americans have in our government, when he stared into the flames of the 'monster' he saw something he believed he could not defeat and instead is choosing the cowards' route.

IMO, the USSC did the same exact thing recently. Chief Justice John Roberts acknowledged the Federal and State Constitutional and Rule of law violations committed by states like Pa in this last election that did in fact disenfranchise voters and delegitimize elections. He acknowledged that this was an historic clusterfu@k, one that would take a massive, messy effort to 'UN-FU@K' if the USSC made the actual decision based on the pure facts, US-Constitution, and Law. Roberts and the USSC did not want any part of being the 1st USSC to strip votes - illegal or not - from an election and to be THE deciding factor in the outcome of a US Presidential election....so they 'punted'. They refused to do anything.....

"For evil to succeed all it takes is one good man"...or a USSC..."to do nothing."

* This is not the 1st time the USSC - Roberts - chose to NOT do their job, which is to uphold the Constitution and Rule of law. DACA was clearly a violation of the US Constitution - Obama himself declared he did not have the Constitutional authority to do it but did so anyway. When it came to the USSC, Roberts sent it back to the WH / President Trump's administration to answer more questions about the law suit. Roberts said that his biggest objection to overturning DACA and ruling it UN-Constitutional was based on the fact that doing so WOULD NEGATIVELY IMPACT POTENTIALLY MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND THEIR FAMILIES.

i can see that - but i take "do the right thing" he is referring to "now" not "not commenting" on the case during the election.

NOW he can say it because the election is over and his statement won't impact the outcome - something the DOJ shouldn't be able to do anyway.

again - i can see where a PRO-TRUMP mindset would be furious that he didn't say this when it mattered, but *IF* policy is you don't, and he followed policy, then he did the right thing according to our laws.

-----

i can see that - but i take "do the right thing" he is referring to "now" not "not commenting" on the case during the election.

NOW he can say it because the election is over and his statement won't impact the outcome - something the DOJ shouldn't be able to do anyway.

again - i can see where a PRO-TRUMP mindset would be furious that he didn't say this when it mattered, but *IF* policy is you don't, and he followed policy, then he did the right thing according to our laws.

Pro-Trump or Not, as a Tax payer who funded BOTH the billions-of-dollars coup attempted 'investigation run by the Obama administration which was exposed for what it was and the Durham investigation, which we have been told will never be released now, I see the Durham report as partly MINE. As a tax payer, I want to read what Durham's report says because I partly funded the damn thing! It belongs to all the tax payers.

And I take partial offense with your saying 'pro-trump' inference....

I have served my country for over 30 years. I took an oath of office to protect and defend the United States, its citizens, and the Constitution. I never swore an oath to any political party. I served and fought in some of the shittiest places on this globe, sacrificed for EVERY American, for my government, for EQUAL justice, and so that the Constitutional freedoms of EVERY American would be protected.

What I have seen for years now, especially the last decade, are criminal, traitorous, domestic enemies who have openly violated the US Constitution, violated the Rule of Law, violated both Constitutional and Civil Rights of Americans and have gotten away with it without repercussions of any kind while those same people have criminally, hypocritically destroyed 'equal justice'....

....while morons like the rabid p[artisans we have seen and continue to see every day cheer, gloat, and mock others because their own politicians are getting away with it all. They cheer the criminals and traitors because of their party affiliation.

The release of Durham's report is not important due to any political party affiliation but because it is about the existence or not of criminal, treasonous, crime and corruption in our Govt, a f*ing CANCER that needs to be cut out, a domestic threat that needs to be eliminate...not given a 'pass' and allowed to be emboldened and repeated in the future.

This is about making sure no politician ever betrays the trust of the American people again, never illegally spies on, never illegally weaponizes federal agencies and resources to attempt to destroy/undermine democratic elections / governance, and to ensure corrupt would-be 'rulers' remember they are SERVANTS of the people....

Sorry...just went off on my 'patriotic' 'Captain America' flag-waving old-school rant....

It's about COUNTRY...not partisanship or party.

-----

Pro-Trump or Not, as a Tax payer who funded BOTH the billions-of-dollars coup attempted 'investigation run by the Obama administration which was exposed for what it was and the Durham investigation, which we have been told will never be released now, I see the Durham report as partly MINE. As a tax payer, I want to read what Durham's report says because I partly funded the damn thing! It belongs to all the tax payers.

And I take partial offense with your saying 'pro-trump' inference....

I have served my country for over 30 years. I took an oath of office to protect and defend the United States, its citizens, and the Constitution. I never swore an oath to any political party. I served and fought in some of the shittiest places on this globe, sacrificed for EVERY American, for my government, for EQUAL justice, and so that the Constitutional freedoms of EVERY American would be protected.

What I have seen for years now, especially the last decade, are criminal, traitorous, domestic enemies who have openly violated the US Constitution, violated the Rule of Law, violated both Constitutional and Civil Rights of Americans and have gotten away with it without repercussions of any kind while those same people have criminally, hypocritically destroyed 'equal justice'....

....while morons like the rabid p[artisans we have seen and continue to see every day cheer, gloat, and mock others because their own politicians are getting away with it all. They cheer the criminals and traitors because of their party affiliation.

The release of Durham's report is not important due to any political party affiliation but because it is about the existence or not of criminal, treasonous, crime and corruption in our Govt, a f*ing CANCER that needs to be cut out, a domestic threat that needs to be eliminate...not given a 'pass' and allowed to be emboldened and repeated in the future.

This is about making sure no politician ever betrays the trust of the American people again, never illegally spies on, never illegally weaponizes federal agencies and resources to attempt to destroy/undermine democratic elections / governance, and to ensure corrupt would-be 'rulers' remember they are SERVANTS of the people....

Sorry...just went off on my 'patriotic' 'Captain America' flag-waving old-school rant....

It's about COUNTRY...not partisanship or party.
no - this is a point that i think needs to come out of this - should barr have said something?

from an emotional standpoint and to clarify WHO is running? yes. i would think so.

- however -

part of that oath in office is to protect and uphold the laws we have. if our laws say the DOJ does not comment like this during an election, is he not doing what he should be doing? - ie, not commenting?

comey we were told never should have. if this is the case, then no, barr should not have.

i get the emotional tie. i certainly feel it too and am not happy the left looks to be getting away with something - but as barr said, if we keep doing what we feel like doing despite it being against our own laws, where does it end?

or something to that effect.

Forum List

Back