Barr Update - ‘Group of People’ Attempted To ‘Topple’ Trump Admin

and whoever "these people" are - they should all be in prison for the rest of their lives. you do not circumvent our government because you don't like who won. the road ahead of that path none of us want to be on i would hope.

If anyone deserves to be put in prison it is Trump&Co. Apparently you don't want to believe that the election is over, it has been verified to not be fraudulent and the 100 + Members of the H. or Rep. have signed a petition which is clearly seditious if not treasonous.

I always viewed the Democrats playing up Russia as means of dragging Trump through the mud in similar fashion that Hillary was on Benghazi and cosidered it shameful that the serious concerns of these matters were placed secondary to politics.
i think hillary did a lot of questionable things in her time to be sure. benghazi to me was making a wrong decision. i was more upset at how they tried to minimize it - but i would have to think it would be what most people in power would do.

but the whole "oh they did it because of a video" was a bit much to me in stretching the reasons behind it.

how many meetings has biden had with chinese people we can start making up conversations and intent behind?
Has nothing to do with the topic. Don’t deflect.

You asked for evidence of collusion, I gave it to you.
and i responded in kind asking you who let said lawyer into the country. ok we stay on topic. who let that lawyer into the country and why was she banned to begin with?

how many meetings has biden had with chinese people we can start making up conversations and intent behind?

and i responded in kind asking you who let said lawyer into the country. ok we stay on topic. who let that lawyer into the country and why was she banned to begin with?
I don’t know who let said lawyer into the country or why she was banned. Do you?

I don’t know who let said lawyer into the country or why she was banned. Do you?
yes. please feel free to google that tidbit. back to ignore for you as you're simply trolling as usual.

Fake media links are not evidence, it's propaganda, something you traitors are well known for.

During an interview last week, Attorney General William Barr gave an update on the criminal investigation into the origin of the Obama-era FBI counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign, saying that a “willful if small group of people” were involved in an attempt to “topple” the Trump administration.

Barr made the remarks in an interview with Wall Street Journal columnist Kimberley Strassel in which he noted that he was “in a position in life where I can do the right thing and not really care about the consequences.”
-----
so RUSSIA was bullshit the left soaked up and many trolls still cling to. will be interesting to see who is named as i'm sure we can figure out strozk, page and some others.

but it also says papadopolous and flynn were certainly setup in this attempt. at least in my eyes it does.

flat out - we need to clean house and stop the gov from being used as a weapon like was done under obama's administration.

NOW - for barr NOT saying this before the election? good. from comey's screw up we saw the DOJ is NOT supposed to comment *if* it will change things. comey did it anyway cause that's what he does. barr followed process and policy and while it may have helped biden, that isn't the point. the point is as a government we don't do that and comey was wrong to do it, barr was right to hold back.

according to our own laws.

should get fun from here. now i'm sure the trolls will be along to do what trolls do and derail the convo, blast me or the source, scream ORANGE MAN BAD n shit cause that's all they know.

will those who hate trump EVER admit this was bullshit? honesty can hurt some people; that's for sure.

If ANYTHING in your post is true, why hasn't Barr produced any evidence to support his allegations. Why has the Grand Jury he impanelled a year ago refused to lay charges, despite numerous attempts by Barr and Durham.

Bill Barr has yet to produce a single SHRED of evidence of any of these wild claims, but he has consistently lied, misrepresented, and mislead the American people. He's gone around the world looking for evidence, and spent more than two years investigating, and has yet to file a single charge against anyone, or produce evidence to back up his claims.

The ONLY person charged was found by the Inspector General - the FBI drone who changed the FISA application for Carter Page.

So please, bitch, stop with the lies and liars in the Trump Administration. Nothing that any of them say is in the least bit believable.
did i attack you in this thread at all? no i don't think so. so stop the attacks on me, m'kay?

the left has yet to provide a shred of evidence trump colluded with RUSSIA so i really don't want to hear you usual dime store routine and dance. we will see what barr has to say and that is the topic of the thread.

When you post lies and bullshit you should be attacked for doing so. All of Barr's garbage has been debunked but you cling to the falsehoods, and deny all evidence that they're lying.

The biggest problem the USA faces is the dearth of reliable and factual information coming out of the White House, and the Administration. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem

If you're stupid enough to believe this bullshit, you should be called out for it.

yes. please feel free to google that tidbit. back to ignore for you as you're simply trolling as usual.
Sounds like it’s not that important then.

Anyway, you asked the question, answer was given.

Thread over.

Fake media links are not evidence, it's propaganda, something you traitors are well known for.

That's absolutely correct, but the only links you ever use are all to "fake news" and "conspiracy theory" websites. Not one of the media sites you link to has passed a fact check. That is the very definition of "fake news", so stop doing it.

and that is the russian lawyer banned from the country that obama's DOJ let in. why?

hmmm...

So Russia committed numerous felonies here to support the candidacy of Donald Trump, who’s campaign aids have numerous contacts with Russian government and intelligence agents, who proceed to lying about these connections.

And these dumb asses can’t figure out why the FBI is going to investigate it?

Y’all are having a particularly stupid day today.

That's absolutely correct, but the only links you ever use are all to "fake news" and "conspiracy theory" websites. Not one of the media sites you link to has passed a fact check. That is the very definition of "fake news", so stop doing it.
wondering when the last time i saw you post a link to your barrage of whatever you post.

and this has nothing to do with the topic - discuss it or take this to a PM.

During an interview last week, Attorney General William Barr gave an update on the criminal investigation into the origin of the Obama-era FBI counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign, saying that a “willful if small group of people” were involved in an attempt to “topple” the Trump administration.

Barr made the remarks in an interview with Wall Street Journal columnist Kimberley Strassel in which he noted that he was “in a position in life where I can do the right thing and not really care about the consequences.”
-----
so RUSSIA was bullshit the left soaked up and many trolls still cling to. will be interesting to see who is named as i'm sure we can figure out strozk, page and some others.

but it also says papadopolous and flynn were certainly setup in this attempt. at least in my eyes it does.

flat out - we need to clean house and stop the gov from being used as a weapon like was done under obama's administration.

NOW - for barr NOT saying this before the election? good. from comey's screw up we saw the DOJ is NOT supposed to comment *if* it will change things. comey did it anyway cause that's what he does. barr followed process and policy and while it may have helped biden, that isn't the point. the point is as a government we don't do that and comey was wrong to do it, barr was right to hold back.

according to our own laws.

should get fun from here. now i'm sure the trolls will be along to do what trolls do and derail the convo, blast me or the source, scream ORANGE MAN BAD n shit cause that's all they know.

will those who hate trump EVER admit this was bullshit? honesty can hurt some people; that's for sure.

If ANYTHING in your post is true, why hasn't Barr produced any evidence to support his allegations. Why has the Grand Jury he impanelled a year ago refused to lay charges, despite numerous attempts by Barr and Durham.

Bill Barr has yet to produce a single SHRED of evidence of any of these wild claims, but he has consistently lied, misrepresented, and mislead the American people. He's gone around the world looking for evidence, and spent more than two years investigating, and has yet to file a single charge against anyone, or produce evidence to back up his claims.

The ONLY person charged was found by the Inspector General - the FBI drone who changed the FISA application for Carter Page.

So please, bitch, stop with the lies and liars in the Trump Administration. Nothing that any of them say is in the least bit believable.
did i attack you in this thread at all? no i don't think so. so stop the attacks on me, m'kay?

the left has yet to provide a shred of evidence trump colluded with RUSSIA so i really don't want to hear you usual dime store routine and dance. we will see what barr has to say and that is the topic of the thread.

When you post lies and bullshit you should be attacked for doing so. All of Barr's garbage has been debunked but you cling to the falsehoods, and deny all evidence that they're lying.

The biggest problem the USA faces is the dearth of reliable and factual information coming out of the White House, and the Administration. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem

If you're stupid enough to believe this bullshit, you should be called out for it.
more attacks on me and nothing to do with topic.

reported. tired of this crap.

wondering when the last time i saw you post a link to your barrage of whatever you post.
The truth is that Trump deserves everything he got because he is incapable of being honest.

And like the spoiled rotten child that he is, he just wants to blame everyone else just like he’s done his entire life.

The truth is that Trump deserves everything he got because he is incapable of being honest.

And like the spoiled rotten child that he is, he just wants to blame everyone else just like he’s done his entire life.
nothing to do with topic but hey - read back on what i said the trolls would come in here and do.

hint - say trump sucks and deserves it.

you ever get tired of being this obvious?

and whoever "these people" are - they should all be in prison for the rest of their lives. you do not circumvent our government because you don't like who won. the road ahead of that path none of us want to be on i would hope.
It's called an election. "These people" are the 81M that voted for Biden.
right on queue - here come the trolls to fuck with anything they don't like.

the focus is people were out to topple trump 4+ years ago. not biden.

stay on the thread topic.

These trolls are clueless. They can't discern even simple truth.

You lie when the truth sounds better, I rarely ever link to much. I'll bet you are real nut case in reality.

they don't want to. i would love to discuss this in a rational manner but there are a few of the same god damn people in every single thread making it into a war and most people take the bait and derail conversation around it.

avoiding them, pointing out they are "off thread topic" and simply reporting it and not returning fire.

It's all apart of the plan. When and if Biden is sworn it, it'll stop except for the lying about Trump and all this supporters needing to be sent to prison.

Forum List

Back