Barr outs Trump: No systemic election fraud

Well Trump’s Attorney General just outed the con. Says no systemic voter fraud, no need to seize voting machines, seen no evidence that a special investigation around Hunter is needed.

Barr says no need for special counsels to investigate election or Hunter Biden

Washington (CNN) - Attorney General William Barr on Monday rejected several of President Donald Trump's inflammatory and unfounded statements regarding the presidential election, saying at a news conference that he doesn't plan to appoint a special counsel to investigate President-elect Joe Biden's son Hunter or the election.

"If I thought a special counsel at this stage was a right tool and was appropriate, I would name one, but I haven't and I'm not going to," Barr said in response to a question on the presidential election. He said that widespread fraud wasn't found in this election.

Barr also roundly rejected suggestions from the President's supporters in recent days who've called for the US government to seize voting machines.

"To the extent there's an investigation, I think it's being handled responsibly and professionally currently within the department, and to this point, I have not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel, and I have no plan to do so before I leave," Barr said when asked about Hunter Biden. Federal prosecutors and IRS investigations are conducting the probe, and Hunter Biden has not been charged with any crime.

TrumpWorld just keeps getting smaller.

It’s sinking in it’s own swamp. Hopefully, as sea levels rise, Magaworld will cease to exist except as a disturbing memory of the world‘s Most terrifying roller coaster ride.

TrumpWorld just keeps getting smaller.
It’s sinking in it’s own swamp. Hopefully, as sea levels rise, Magaworld will cease to exist except as a disturbing memory of the world‘s Most terrifying roller coaster ride.
My goal is to see it just made small enough so that it goes back to where it belongs: The fringe.

Its hard to believe that we just had one of the biggest hacks in history, and those same foreign intruders didnt touch our voting systems...yea right.
Barr (middleman) is not going to be needed for the current investigation and evidence coming in the days/weeks ahead.

Except everyone was on guard for a hack this time because of what happened last time...

Trump will keep scamming you out of money. He's collected 200 million so far from you suckers....

My goal is to see it just made small enough so that it goes back to where it belongs: The fringe.

Then your goal is foolish. Before MAGA it was called "The Tea Party". Before that, it was called "The Contract on America" and before that, the Moral Majority. They'll take the same people, find a new spokesperson, maybe one a lot slicker than Trump, and repackage it.

You should probably talk to your fellow Masters of the Universe as to why they keep creating these movements to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests.

So let's review. The wealthy create these movements, and then when the monster gets out of control, and wrecks things, you guys get all upset about the "Fringe". Kind of like Dr. Frankenstein, who never takes responsibility for the monster.

1608639713613.png

Well Trump’s Attorney General just outed the con. Says no systemic voter fraud, no need to seize voting machines, seen no evidence that a special investigation around Hunter is needed.

Washington (CNN) - Attorney General William Barr on Monday rejected several of President Donald Trump's inflammatory and unfounded statements regarding the presidential election, saying at a news conference that he doesn't plan to appoint a special counsel to investigate President-elect Joe Biden's son Hunter or the election.

"If I thought a special counsel at this stage was a right tool and was appropriate, I would name one, but I haven't and I'm not going to," Barr said in response to a question on the presidential election. He said that widespread fraud wasn't found in this election.

Barr also roundly rejected suggestions from the President's supporters in recent days who've called for the US government to seize voting machines.

"To the extent there's an investigation, I think it's being handled responsibly and professionally currently within the department, and to this point, I have not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel, and I have no plan to do so before I leave," Barr said when asked about Hunter Biden. Federal prosecutors and IRS investigations are conducting the probe, and Hunter Biden has not been charged with any crime.

Barr is obviously part of the deep state, actually everyone in DC is except for Trump. Barr also quit like a the loser that he is

Barr is a fucking swamper liar....withholding evidence of crime from the American people involving Biden and his son??? that should be a crime in its self....

I think Barr hated working for Trump because Trump fought his battles by tweeting to fight the liberal press. He even announced that Trump made his job harder when he tweeted. According to my business college instructors, one doesn't ever disparage one's boss if they're still drawing a paycheck from him, period.

Barr is obviously part of the deep state, actually everyone in DC is except for Trump. Barr also quit like a the loser that he is

Seems every time a former supporter/crony of Trump's cease supporting his fantasies, he is relegated to Deep State by Trumpsters. What happened with your Barr Love Fest?

Forum List

Back