Barr..of all people is accepting the election results

barr.gif

Even Trump loyalist Bill Barr has finally had enough of this massive voter fraud BS. Well this finally convince Trump's cult to accept the result?..nope. You know damn well Barr will now start receiving death threats..be called a traitor to the country..a deep state mole..yada..yada..yada...AG Barr says there’s no evidence of widespread voter fraud
They won't care. Trump will keep this charade up to keep the money flowing in, and they'll keep believing it.

Even Trump loyalist Bill Barr has finally had enough of this massive voter fraud BS. Well this finally convince Trump's cult to accept the result?..nope. You know damn well Barr will now start receiving death threats..be called a traitor to the country..a deep state mole..yada..yada..yada...AG Barr says there’s no evidence of widespread voter fraud

Well he was leaving anyway next month so a month and a half earlier is fine with him. Here goes the tweet storm, first one to him firing him.

They won't care. Trump will keep this charade up to keep the money flowing in, and they'll keep believing it.

Wonder how many of these cracker jack box attorney's will be stiffed and trumpster keeps all the money?

Wonder how many of these cracker jack box attorney's will be stiffed and trumpster keeps all the money?
I'd be shocked if he didn't try. He has zero moral code. Look at how he's fleecing the flock with this fund.

I'm pretty sure Barr knew all Trump's claims were bullshit from the start, but he just couldn't keep up the charade any more.

I hope that all those who keep supporting trump are doing it with their paychecks.

We have a two tier society now. . . going into the "Great Reset."

The rules are different for the ordinary folks, and those in the establishment, so, necessarily, those in the establishment don't want to rock the apple cart.

As always, it comes down to power, wealth, and influence. The average American has none, so there is a two-tiered system of law.

david-rockefeller-418046.jpg

That's exactly what Trump is up to. He doesn't expect to change anything but if he can keep yelling 'I waz robbed, I need money to fight the deep state from stealing the election' he can get the dupes to keep sending him money.

That's exactly what Trump is up to. He doesn't expect to change anything but if he can keep yelling 'I waz robbed, I need money to fight the deep state from stealing the election' he can get the dupes to keep sending him money.
$150,000,000+ so far.

Incredible.

Forum List

Back