Barack Obama to Address George Floyd Death

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It was bad enough Obama had to open his mouth to complain about how Trump was handling Coronavirus. Now this. Does someone need to tell Obama he's not president anymore?

---Former President Barack Obama will make an on-screen appearance on his website to discuss the death of George Floyd at 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday---

Obama gave up any high ground when he refused to prosecute the officers in the Garner case.

Nothing wrong with that in my opinon, unless he acts like the rest of the Dems devoid of whats happening in the cities and pushes a false narrative that will only make things worse. Maybe he will ask that the rioting stop. I wish Trump would make a speech to attempt to heal tensions. At least he could say he tried. Then when the media call him racist and accuse him of inciting violence no matter what he says, he could go from there. Any way good luck to the former President.

"If I had a brother he would look like George Floyd. Oh wait, I have a brother but I ignore him. And actually George Floyd was a big dude and I'm a skinny little puss. So maybe he wouldn't look like me. Anyway this is my favorite subject so everybody look at me!"

Let me see if I can find something about the looting rioting asswipes that I don’t give a shit about.

I’ve got, obies worthless ass opinion about these looting rioting fucks.

It was bad enough Obama had to open his mouth to complain about how Trump was handling Coronavirus. Now this. Does someone need to tell Obama he's not president anymore?

---Former President Barack Obama will make an on-screen appearance on his website to discuss the death of George Floyd at 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday---

Text of Obama's speech

"I, I, I, I, I, I, er, um, I, I, I, I...."

What the fuck is wrong with you? Don’t you believe in free speech for everyone?

..I've linked many times how the Obamas hate cops/America/whites.....they teach their kids this...I've also had a thread on the young blacks and how they are taught to hate whites/etc

“This country was founded on protest. It is called the American *Revolution*. And every step we have taken in this country - every expansion of freedom, every expression of our deepest ideals - has been won through efforts that made the status quo uncomfortable.” - BHO

Maybe President Trump should allow Obama to use the Rose Garden so he can raise a beer in support of his (this week) fave victim? I mean, after all, isn't that his prefered use for the Rose Garden? To salute violet protests and rail against the enforcement of laws?

Why deny him/her/it a stage? Doin' dat look mos' RACIST!

I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I,I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I.

Stephen Jackson, former NBA player and friend of George Floyd, promises to walk Floyd's 6-year-old daughter down the aisle one day. "Floyd may not be here, but I’m here for her."

Seizing another opportunity to talk about himself.

We already know what he'll say:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME........................MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY MY.......I I I I I I I I I I I I I ......

what he says all the time:dunno:

Forum List

Back