Barack Obama Killed Osama Bin Laden. Period.

Nope... I just dont like you, and where the Hell do you get off calling me a 'progressive'?

Your an asshole to folks on here for no reasons.... Ive seen it too many times.

You a jerk, and like calling ya out for it.

Yep, we may be on the same side of things politically, but I dont walk hand in hand with assholes.

Your words to Candycorn when she announced the birth of a grandkid was way out of line and I have'nt forgotten it.... Hell, I dont even like her, but your words that night made an impression on me. Your not here to make friends is what you said.... so :fu:

Your a fucking asshole!

That's because you're a passive pussy....

That's because you're priorities are all fucked.

I have absolutely ZERO respect for progressives er communists...

Honestly I could give a fuck weather you like me or not because I don't know you and you don't know me....

I don't go through life wishing everyone would like me - that is not my goal.

I am who I am - you can either like me or not, either way I don't really give a shit....

Remember this tho - I'm the one living free while you're chained down over your own obsessions, self infatuation and ego...

With the way you talk shit, you don't have any respect for anybody..... including yourself.

They're just words - don't get bent....

It's amazing how fragile feelings are.....

If you're going to allow a stranger to destroy your feelings, then I suppose that stranger has won...

Maybe when people are offended they will think more about their position and philosophy on issues??

I find the title of this thread not only insulting to warriors who carried out the mission to take out UBL but also EVERY young warrior sent to that turd hole part of the world. While it's right to give the PResident his credit for making what was a very tough decision to enter into another nation and put at risk American lives to take out UBL, please do not forget the warriors who made this happen. THEY are the HERO's here.

That's the kind of thing that goes without saying because the actual ISSUE is people who want so badly to deny that the President gave the order, they will say anything, no matter how irrational.

In other words, people are trying to say the Seal Team would have done it without his say-so. There is not even a glimmer of truth in that allegation. He couldn't have done it without them, and vice-versa.

Strangely enough, I've read several comments here so far that acknowledge, even praise him for having given the order. What people are "denying" obama is the way he and his worshipers insist on wording things in such a way that they misrepresent obama's very limited participation and fail to praise, or even acknowledge the brave men who put their lives on the line to execute that order.

Lets not forget Bill Clinton could have taken out OBL before 9/11 but chose not to despite knowing OBL was a serious threat...

Untill 1998 no one was claiming OBL was a serious threat. By then he was in Afghanistan. But I will not give President Clinton a pass. He should have attacked the Taliban and al Queda after Oct 12 2000. He should have put the Israelis and Palestinians on hold. Who knows, Gore may have even won that November.

The right wing gave President Obama no credit when bin Laden was killed. None. And they are giving him no credit now. But you can bet your sweet %#& that if it had been GWB, his praises would have been sung to the high heavens. And you can take that to the damn bank!!!

You're darn right they would. The SEALS who are complaining are probably just pissed off right-wingers. If a Republican President was in office right now, they'd be saluting the Pres as a national hero.

No, he nodded, real men took out Osama, regardless of the fact he was being protected by Pakistan. As for the political side, pathetic at best. As for Clinton, he didn't have the balls, all talk, no action. The question as to what the media spin would have been if GW had taken Osama out in Pakistan, and what Obama would have said, as he pounded his shoe on the desk of his senate seat desk, would have been interesting to say the least.

I find the title of this thread not only insulting to warriors who carried out the mission to take out UBL but also EVERY young warrior sent to that turd hole part of the world. While it's right to give the PResident his credit for making what was a very tough decision to enter into another nation and put at risk American lives to take out UBL, please do not forget the warriors who made this happen. THEY are the HERO's here.

That's the kind of thing that goes without saying because the actual ISSUE is people who want so badly to deny that the President gave the order, they will say anything, no matter how irrational.

In other words, people are trying to say the Seal Team would have done it without his say-so. There is not even a glimmer of truth in that allegation. He couldn't have done it without them, and vice-versa.

Strangely enough, I've read several comments here so far that acknowledge, even praise him for having given the order. What people are "denying" obama is the way he and his worshipers insist on wording things in such a way that they misrepresent obama's very limited participation and fail to praise, or even acknowledge the brave men who put their lives on the line to execute that order.

winner-illustration1.jpg

What are you? some kinda fucking heckler??

Go to your progressive friends and massage their egos...

Nope... I just dont like you, and where the Hell do you get off calling me a 'progressive'?

Yep, we may be on the same side of things politically, but I dont walk hand in hand with assholes.

Your words to Candycorn when she announced the birth of a grandkid was way out of line and I have'nt forgotten it.... Hell, I dont even like her, but your words that night made an impression on me. Your not here to make friends is what you said.... so :fu:

Your a fucking asshole!

Honestly I could give a fuck weather you like me or not because I don't know you and you don't know me....

I am who I am - you can either like me or not, either way I don't really give a shit....

Remember this tho - I'm the one living free while you're chained down over your own obsessions, self infatuation and ego...

See, you THINK you're above the flame zone, but in reality you just take it with you wherever you go.

Lets not forget Bill Clinton could have taken out OBL before 9/11 but chose not to despite knowing OBL was a serious threat...

Untill 1998 no one was claiming OBL was a serious threat. By then he was in Afghanistan. But I will not give President Clinton a pass. He should have attacked the Taliban and al Queda after Oct 12 2000. He should have put the Israelis and Palestinians on hold. Who knows, Gore may have even won that November.

Al Queda was absolutely - and without question - considered a serious threat.

In a sense of irony the United States actually created Al Queda during the Afghan/Soviet war...

With the way you talk shit, you don't have any respect for anybody..... including yourself.

If you're going to allow a stranger to destroy your feelings, then I suppose that stranger has won...

Maybe when people are offended they will think more about their position and philosophy on issues??

"They're just words, don't get bent"?? Really, limp dick? Because you sure do come undone at plenty of words on this board.

Credit Obamalama for giving the OK...

To say he killed OBL is like saying Bob Hansen won championships for the Chicago Bulls... he just happened to be associated with it with extremely minimal involvement or influence
If the circumstances of that operation were such that Usama bin Laden could not have been taken alive, then killing him was the only option. But based on what I've read about the raid Usama was taken by total surprise and could easily have been "wrapped up" and carried off. And a captive bin Laden would have been an immeasurably more valuable intelligence asset than would a corpse, reputedly his, buried at sea.

The value of just killing bin Laden as a purely vindictive gesture is highly questionable. He could have been executed at any time after being exhaustively interrogated. But in my opinion conducting that operation just to kill bin Laden, which included the risk of losing Seals, was unwise. As it is we lost a very valuable asset in the form of a stealth helicopter.

The fact is the damage we have inflicted thus far in Iraq and Afghanistan is a sufficiently adequate message to the hostile Islamic world that consequences for attacking the U.S. will be terrible. Killing bin Laden was redundant. And anyone who doesn't believe that a successor will step in to take his place is simply naive.

Le roi e mort. Vive le roi.

Your a fucking asshole!

See, you THINK you're above the flame zone, but in reality you just take it with you wherever you go.

Well what do you want me to say??

If you cut your fucking fingers off this conversation wouldn't be.

Warrior, the one constant in all this is the word "team" if one were to read the facts on this operation they would soon find out that this operation involved many people from the CIA to the JSOC ( Joint Special Operations Command), USAF, etc. over a long period of time all the way up to the White House. However the one constant is "team", ironic that a Seal "Team" would in the end be the warriors that carry the operation out. While I have said over and over again, that the President deserves due credit for making what was I am sure a very hard decision for making that decision to proceed with this operation. To highlight that at the expense of ALL those involved is insulting to those young warriors as well as all those invloved. While I have no problem at all with the President getting his due for having the where with all to proceed into a sovereign nation, putting at risk those warriors at the tip of the spear, in the end it was those same warriors who were the mechanism by which the operation would succeed or fail and as such it was their lives on the line and they are the hero's here and that word should be reserved for them.

"They're just words, don't get bent"?? Really, limp dick? Because you sure do come undone at plenty of words on this board.

Show me where.

Well what do you want me to say??

If you cut your fucking fingers off this conversation wouldn't be.

That's right. And if you want something done, you need to set the standard.

I'll wait here while you cut off your fingers.

Actually Obamination isn't part of the team when he steps into the spotlight and keeps taking the credit for it like he was there. He lost that angle when he twists this into a political gain to show he is a "tough guy."

Giving the ok on a mission that has to be done doesn't make him a hero or a tough guy. :cuckoo:

Sure it does. President Obama now ranks up there with those great military commanders... Churchill, Patton,
MacArthur, Eisenhower, Montgomery.

Please tell me you're not serious. :lol::lol::lol:

Show me where.

Oh. Dude. I can't believe you left yourself open like that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5211595-post783.html

The right wing gave President Obama no credit when bin Laden was killed. None. And they are giving him no credit now. But you can bet your sweet %#& that if it had been GWB, his praises would have been sung to the high heavens. And you can take that to the damn bank!!!
...and they would refuse to cash the check.

Bush would have received a few kudos without praising himself. Bush would have praised the men that actually did the killing. Obama didn't do anything other than send a memo (a weak memo that offered him protection from criticism if the venture failed.

You can bet your sweet ass that if McRaven had failed, HIS ass would be chopped liver. He succeeded, so Obama takes the credit.

Obama did nothing but give permission to proceed with something that started under Bush, used critical information that was obtained under Bush (the name of Osama's courier) and American soldiers that risked their lives to carry out the mission.

Obama deserves little, if any credit for the success of the mission.

Actually Obamination isn't part of the team when he steps into the spotlight and keeps taking the credit for it like he was there. He lost that angle when he twists this into a political gain to show he is a "tough guy."

Giving the ok on a mission that has to be done doesn't make him a hero or a tough guy. :cuckoo:

Sure it does. President Obama now ranks up there with those great military commanders... Churchill, Patton,
MacArthur, Eisenhower, Montgomery.

Please tell me you're not serious. :lol::lol::lol:

I assumed he was being sarcastic.

I mean...Under Bush's command, the Taliban was eliminated as the government of one nation while a dictator who killed thousands of his own people was toppled in another nation and I dont see him as being able to touch a candle to any of the above great military strategists.

Under Obama's command, one figurehead is killed and he is now a great military leader?

Forum List

Back