Barack Obama denounces killing of NYPD officers

And meanwhile Obama's right hand man, Eric Holder, invited a man, Bassem Masri, to consult with about police reform.

Yesterday after the two New York City police officers were assassinated, Bassem Masri led a chant of "Pigs in a blanket" with other protesters.

These are the kinds of people Americans put in the White House.

Bassern Masri is in the White House huh?

You do have a 90 minute edit window....

Desperation strikes deep.

Americans elected a president whose Attorney General consults with a low life such as this.

Ah, so you believe communicating with a person is the same as being the person.
What's the name of your planet again?

I'm finally getting the point of this thread -- nobody should ever talk. Except Numero Uno. Everybody else should just shut the fuck up.

I'm saying it's disgusting that the Attorney General of the United States would consult in any way with a bottom-feeding scumbag like this.

I got it the first time --- nobody should ever talk to anybody. Nixon should have never gone to China, Reagan should never have met with Gorby, Carter should have never negotiated the Iran hostages release, and no two warring parties can ever sit down to negotiate a settlement. All that shit. I get it. Because you want a caste society of "us" and "them" where "us" lives in a self-enclosed Bubble and "them" is the untouchables.

You see the problem here is, it's one thing to sit down and negotiate across the table from your enemy, and it's another thing to be sitting on the same side of table with pieces of shit like this.

Bassern Masri is in the White House huh?

You do have a 90 minute edit window....

Desperation strikes deep.

Americans elected a president whose Attorney General consults with a low life such as this.

I'm finally getting the point of this thread -- nobody should ever talk. Except Numero Uno. Everybody else should just shut the fuck up.

I'm saying it's disgusting that the Attorney General of the United States would consult in any way with a bottom-feeding scumbag like this.

I got it the first time --- nobody should ever talk to anybody. Nixon should have never gone to China, Reagan should never have met with Gorby, Carter should have never negotiated the Iran hostages release, and no two warring parties can ever sit down to negotiate a settlement. All that shit. I get it. Because you want a caste society of "us" and "them" where "us" lives in a self-enclosed Bubble and "them" is the untouchables.

You see the problem here is, it's one thing to sit down and negotiate across the table from your enemy, and it's another thing to be sitting on the same side of table with pieces of shit like this.

So you want to make it about the shape of the table? :rofl:

You lost this point as soon as you made it.

So you want to make it about the shape of the table? :rofl:

You lost this point as soon as you made it.

I don't know why I bother discussing anything with you, you come off like a contestant at a Special Olympics event.

Forum List

Back