CDZ Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Are the Most-Admired Man and Woman in America

It shouldn't be surprising that a large subgroup find Obama and Hillary Clinton as their most admired Man and Woman. They are polarizing figures. There is most likely an equal or higher percentage of the population that dispise them. However, that is not what was surveyed.
The people polled were not singled out for having one perspective or another about Obama and Clinton. If you are going to suggest or maintain that the poll singled out people who are a 'subgroup' who like Obama and Clinton, then please cite a link to that. It didn't happen, so you are essentially lying to suggest it did. They simply surveyed people across the country, a cross section of people, not singling out anyone for their specific views or political status.

You just can't accept the reality of the poll w/o pretending to yourself it was somehow rigged. Pathetic.
I'm note suggesting that there was anything incorrect about the methodology of the poll. The only thing "singling out people" is the poll question itself. If 19% of the population worship Obama, of course they are going to pick Obama as their most admired man. That does not mean that there isn't another big chunk of the population that dispise Obama. A lot of people love Obama. A lot of people really dislike Obama (hate may be too strong of a word). People that dislike or hate Obama will be part of the 81% that do not pick him as their most admired man. Also, we don't know what part of the 81% that didn't pick Obama have a negative opinion of him from this poll because the survey did not have a question that would be useful for gathering that information.
It was not a multiple choice question. Do you understand that? It was an open question to simply state which American you have read about or seen in the news or heard about you most admire. They were not fed the name of either Obama or Clinton. They were fed no names. It was an open question. You might bother to read the article before you decide on an opinion about the poll.

It was not a matter of 'picking' anyone AT ALL. They were not given a list of people to choose from. Read the article.
I did not say it was. Once again I am not saying there was anything wrong with the methodogy of the survey. In fact, I am not saying anything about the methodology.

BBhGyYA.img

"The survey, the poll was taken around the country, not just in Princeton. Read the article cited in the OP"

I
would love to but you failed to provide a link. As written the OP is no more than rumor. Or propaganda.

What this indicates is that the negativity we read toward Cinton and Obama on this board is not at all what the country as a whole thinks of them.

Because a whopping 12% picked Clinton and even more stunning 19% picked Obama? That's right around the number of people who have a positive view of Congress.
Oprah's on the list in the #2 spot with 8%.
Maybe she can be VP.
I'd vote for her over any Republican.
^^^
Mindless partisan bigotry

"The survey, the poll was taken around the country, not just in Princeton. Read the article cited in the OP"

I
would love to but you failed to provide a link. As written the OP is no more than rumor. Or propaganda.
Nonsense.

This link is in the OP: Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Are the Most-Admired Man and Woman in America TheBlaze.com

This link is in another posting of mine in the thread. It is also a link provided in the first link. Barack Obama Hillary Clinton Extend Run as Most Admired

There is no way it is no more than rumor: the poll has been cited twice in this thread. You are just so desperate to discount it, you're making up a falsity.

Propaganda? That's funny. You consider a Gallup Poll propaganda. LMAO

800+ people questioned out of how many US residents? 300,000,000 or so? Too small a sampling to draw conclusions from.

800+ people questioned out of how many US residents? 300,000,000 or so? Too small a sampling to draw conclusions from.

the poll was done badly----it said something like "name someone
you NOW IN THE NEWS that you admire"------really silly and loaded
question to throw at a sample of americans on the street.
Naturally lots are going to name someone they remember from
the news over the past week. -------both Obama and Hillary have
been in the news-------Mahatma Gandhi has not

Wow
Uh...this is CDZ so I can't openly laugh and ridicule whoever comprised this list.

But "admire" is a pretty lofty word and conjures images of starry eyed groupies that haven't thoroughly looked at the history behind a majority of the names on that list

I wonder why anyone would conjure that sort of image of the word "admire"......all one has to do is check the dictionary....

verb (used with object), admired, admiring.
to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.

Only a person lacking education would come up with that kind of "conjuration"......

And rightly so. Barack and Michelle are able to keep their heads up regardless of how much poop is slung at them, they don't retaliate with the same as previous leaders have done.

Wow
Uh...this is CDZ so I can't openly laugh and ridicule whoever comprised this list.

But "admire" is a pretty lofty word and conjures images of starry eyed groupies that haven't thoroughly looked at the history behind a majority of the names on that list

I wonder why anyone would conjure that sort of image of the word "admire"......all one has to do is check the dictionary....

Only a person lacking education would come up with that kind of "conjuration"......
The definition you posted fits what I said.

How much education are you lacking that you would have to look up the definition of admire?

Wow

The definition you posted fits what I said.

How much education are you lacking that you would have to look up the definition of admire?

Oh, yeah, show me where the definition says "starry eyed" - I think you are stretching it a bit to cover up the obvious.

Forum List

Back