Baptist Pastor who attacked Kim Davis is not Christian

From what I can tell from his letter and the site he doesn't seem to know the Bible clearly...or he's not following it.
It's something that real Christians understand. Satan is the "accuser of the brethren", so this guy, pastor or not, clearly serves him.
What a crock of shit. In the NT it is clear that Christians can rebuke each other.

Your hubris is fun to watch.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
You missed the ENTIRE point of the OP. Christians never hold a person's past life against them. To do so would despise and hold cheap the very forgiveness they received at the cross of Christ. It simply does not happen.

"Baptist Pastor who attacked Kim Davis is not Christian"

And?

Even if true it in no way mitigates the accuracy of the observations.
From the first sentence that letter asserted its validity based on being written by a Christian pastor. It would be akin to someone weighing in on a Vietnam war issue and claiming their argument is more relevant because they were a Vietnam Vet, but then it turns out they lied. Their whole argument is destroyed.
You're critical of Islam, you're not a Muslim, by your "reasoning" your criticism of Islam is not valid.
Wrong again. We're not talking about being critical of Christianity, we're talking about Christians alone being uniquely qualified to know who belongs and who are tares sown among wheat, whom God will bundle together someday and burn with unquenchable fire.

For instance, an abortion clinic bomber you would gleefully call a Christian because of your hate for Christianity and want of scruples in slandering it. But we know better because we are the Church and we have the Spirit of discernment and the Word of God.

Like you do?
I'm not trying to make people follow any religious rules in our secular laws. I believe in the U.S. Constitution and the rule of secular law. Not christian sharia.
There is no Sharia law for ?christians. That's the Muslim enemy. Oh wait. You think Christians are the enemy.
Christians are not the enemy, but anyone who tries to alter or ignore our nation's laws in place of THEIR interpretation of THEIR religion is not acting as a patriotic American, they are acting as does the Taliban. That is enemy like behavior since I swore an oath to defend the Constitution.

“If you are among the many Americans — of whatever sexual orientation — who favor expanding same-sex marriage, by all means celebrate today’s decision,”Chief Justice Roberts wrote. “Celebrate the achievement of a desired goal. Celebrate the opportunity for a new expression of commitment to a partner. Celebrate the availability of new benefits. But do not celebrate the Constitution. It had nothing to do with it.”
Yeah...that was his MINORITY opinion right there.

You stated that you swore an oath to defend the Constitution and I merely pointed out that what you are defending is NOT in the Constitution.

"Christians are not the enemy, but anyone who tries to alter or ignore our nation's laws in place of THEIR interpretation of THEIR religion is not acting as a patriotic American, they are acting as does the Taliban. That is enemy like behavior since I swore an oath to defend the Constitution."

“If you are among the many Americans — of whatever sexual orientation — who favor expanding same-sex marriage, by all means celebrate today’s decision,”Chief Justice Roberts wrote. “Celebrate the achievement of a desired goal. Celebrate the opportunity for a new expression of commitment to a partner. Celebrate the availability of new benefits. But do not celebrate the Constitution. It had nothing to do with it.”

You're critical of Islam, you're not a Muslim, by your "reasoning" your criticism of Islam is not valid.

ROFLMNAO! You truly are helpless.
True. C Clayton is truly helpless, but why are you quoting Too Tall?

He made a mistake, but i will get over it. And, I agree with his description of CC.

Not sure how that happened... I was quoting the on-site would-be barrister... clayton whatshername.

Forum List

Back