Bannon may not be the right guy as chief strategist in the WH

As the head of the Alt Right, he embodies the white supremacism that infuses the movement.

He is also anti-Mormon to the bone, and I suspect he is generally anti-Christian as well.

"Mormon friends, the Trump White House's new chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, in addition to championing the "alt-right" (white nationalists) also seems to be an anti-Mormon. He attacked Mitt Romney's sons for serving missions and his website, Breitbart, published an attack on the Church because of its stance on religious freedom and advocacy for humane approaches to immigration reform.

This guy is likely bad news for us and is definitely bad news for America.

Trump draws sharp rebuke, concerns over newly appointed chief White House strategist Stephen Bannon

Trump's new chief White House strategist, Stephen Bannon, was the executive…"

WASHINGTONPOST.COM|BY JOSE A. DELREAL

As bad as Trump is, this guy is worse. He's an unabashed racist, like most Trump supporters, and he's has done more to spread right-wing hate at Breitbart News than just about anyone else in this country. This asshole should not be anywhere near the White House and Trump is already off to a horrible start giving this evil fuck such an important role in his administration.

Prove he's a racist or shut the fuck up.

That's like proving that you're an ignorant and unsophisticated Repug goober. It's highly probable from your lightweight posts that this is a factual statement, but more difficult to prove.

Perhaps you should read some of his ex-wife's comments....or not, it's not going to change the opinion of an intellectually dishonest racist like you either way.

I'm supposed to believe an ex wife that he's anti Semetic when he's lived his whole life supporting Israel and Jews. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Yeah. His ex <could she be bitter> ex wife.

:lol:

You're just another butt hurt looney lefty on a message board who can't prove that Bannon is a racist or anti Semetic. And by the way the ZOA begs to differ with you and is throwing their full support behind Bannon.

SassyIrishLass, post: 15823285
You loons and the alt right garbage are getting annoying

Do you deny any white nationalist / Alt Right messaging and propaganda exists on Bannon's Breitvart website?

They exist right here:

Of course but America was a mixture of ANGRY and HOPEFUL that Trump could fix it. He is just bringing along a wonderful messenger in Bannon who speaks to and for the rightful owners of this country. White People.

Do you understand what alt-right is?

There it is - a Trumpist all the way.

Bsnnon is this dude's hero.

Last edited:

Do you deny any white nationalist / Alt Right messaging and propaganda exists on Bannon's Breitvart website?

You get white nationalist posters on all sorts of websites.Including USMB. You get black nationalist posters on all sorts of websites. Including USMB.

What's your point?

No need. WE are in the White House now. I guess you would be truly disgusted by famous men's quotes on Jews. Including Washington,Sherman,Franklin etc.

No, mostly I'm just disgusted by you.

Ever heard of the term "over-reaching"?
The truth makes people sick. I am just a messenger.

I think the more appropriate term might be "regurgitater".

How long do you think legitimizing the voices of white supremacists is going to last in this country? How long can you carry the politicing of hate and anger without any messages of hope, unity, and shared path forward for this country? That's largely absent.
Obviously Trump and Bannon boxed messages of White Identity AND hope,unity and a path forward together since they won. This was just the beginning really.....a lot like to think we can build on this I personally saw this as a last grasp before violence had to be used to make sure our race wasn't eradicated....glad we avoided that for now.

That isn't a prerequisite to winning. You can win on anger alone in the right environment.

And who created that environment?

They exist right here:

Of course but America was a mixture of ANGRY and HOPEFUL that Trump could fix it. He is just bringing along a wonderful messenger in Bannon who speaks to and for the rightful owners of this country. White People.

You don't understand the people that stand under the very large umbrella that is named alt right. Not at all. And Bannon is not the leader of nor ever has been the leader of any known factions of alt right.

This is a flat out lie about Bannon.

Spencer is the best known. He founded Alternative Right with Colin Lidell. Next up would be Jared Taylor, the founder of the website American Renaissance and Brimelow who founded VDare.

It's been soooooooooo easy to bust this lie wide open. Next time the looney left media should do more research. They really fucked up on this smear.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

The alternative right, more commonly known as the alt-right, is an amorphous movement. Some — mostly Establishment types — insist it’s little more than a vehicle for the worst dregs of human society: anti-Semites, white supremacists, and other members of the Stormfront set. They’re wrong.

Previously an obscure subculture, the alt-right burst onto the national political scene in 2015. Although initially small in number, the alt-right has a youthful energy and jarring, taboo-defying rhetoric that have boosted its membership and made it impossible to ignore.

It has already triggered a string of fearful op-eds and hit pieces from both Left and Right: Lefties dismiss it as racist, while the conservative press, always desperate to avoid charges of bigotry from the Left, has thrown these young readers and voters to the wolves as well.

slack_for_ios_upload-640x480.jpg

Irony:

The Alt-Right is there because of the establishment. Want to fix the Alt-Right? Fix the establishment.

See where this goes Jake?

Jake stop lying about the man. You are making yourself look like as big a fool as the others buying into the ADL trashing of Bannon. Think about it. I put this up in another thread.

My heavens Bannon has been surrounded for years by high powered Jews. Do you really think they would put up with him being an anti Semite or a white Nationalist?

"The one lie about Bannon being an anti Semite has had me laughing my ass off all day. The left wing loons obviously don't know Andrew Breitbart was a Jew. Bannon was his friend and advisor.

The Senior editor at large of Breitbart News is an Orthodox Jew. And Steve Bannon helped launch Breitbart News Jerusalem with Breitbart News CEO Larry Solov .

Guess the religion!

For an anti Semite he sure hangs with a lot of Jews. Too funny!

Lying scumbuckets should have done their homework. "
Bannon is all those things, td. He may well not make it to Inauguration Day.

Have you seriously lost it Jake? The gentleman has worked and been friends with high powered Jews all his life. He has their respect and their freindship as a testimony to his pro Jew and pro Israel stance.

You have not given one bit of proof that he is anti Semetic. It's quite pitiful to witness. The ZOA has completely trashed out the ADL over their lies. Bannon never presided over Alternative Right.

Zionist Organization of America: ADL Falsely Alleging Steve Bannon Is Anti-Semitic - Breitbart
As the head of the Alt Right, he embodies the white supremacism that infuses the movement.

He is also anti-Mormon to the bone, and I suspect he is generally anti-Christian as well.

"Mormon friends, the Trump White House's new chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, in addition to championing the "alt-right" (white nationalists) also seems to be an anti-Mormon. He attacked Mitt Romney's sons for serving missions and his website, Breitbart, published an attack on the Church because of its stance on religious freedom and advocacy for humane approaches to immigration reform.

This guy is likely bad news for us and is definitely bad news for America.

Trump draws sharp rebuke, concerns over newly appointed chief White House strategist Stephen Bannon

Trump's new chief White House strategist, Stephen Bannon, was the executive…"

WASHINGTONPOST.COM|BY JOSE A. DELREAL

He's a scary guy.

A wife beater.

No government experienced.

An anti-semite.

A hate merchant.

Piss off with the anti semitism bullshit. Cripes. You left wing loons are pathetic. And of course he's not a wife beater. And he's never been a hate merchant.
The alt right is anti-Semitic, whether Bannon is personally or not. End of story.

They exist right here:

You don't understand the people that stand under the very large umbrella that is named alt right. Not at all. And Bannon is not the leader of nor ever has been the leader of any known factions of alt right.

Spencer is the best known. He founded Alternative Right with Colin Lidell. Next up would be Jared Taylor, the founder of the website American Renaissance and Brimelow who founded VDare.

It's been soooooooooo easy to bust this lie wide open. Next time the looney left media should do more research. They really fucked up on this smear.
It is not a very large banner, but one of the streamers hanging from the banner is anti-Semitism.

The alternative right, more commonly known as the alt-right, is an amorphous movement. Some — mostly Establishment types — insist it’s little more than a vehicle for the worst dregs of human society: anti-Semites, white supremacists, and other members of the Stormfront set. They’re wrong.

Previously an obscure subculture, the alt-right burst onto the national political scene in 2015. Although initially small in number, the alt-right has a youthful energy and jarring, taboo-defying rhetoric that have boosted its membership and made it impossible to ignore.

It has already triggered a string of fearful op-eds and hit pieces from both Left and Right: Lefties dismiss it as racist, while the conservative press, always desperate to avoid charges of bigotry from the Left, has thrown these young readers and voters to the wolves as well.

Irony:

The Alt-Right is there because of the establishment. Want to fix the Alt-Right? Fix the establishment.

The Establishment will not adopt antisemitism, racism, xenophobia, etc. See how that is?

They exist right here:

You didn't bust a lie. You are excusing the rot and hate and wild conspiracy theories of white nationalists on Bannon's Breitbart website.

It's disgusting filth and Bannon owns it an profits by it.

Irony:

The Establishment will not adopt antisemitism, racism, xenophobia, etc. See how that is?
So how much power do you think the "establishment" going to have in the very near future?

I think they've been rather effectively neutered.

Like you, 007? I think your side of the party is going to have far less power than the GOP establishment, my side. I don't like Trump, but I am willing to see if he will negotiate.

They exist right here:

You didn't bust a lie. You are excusing the rot and hate and wild conspiracy theories of white nationalists on Bannon's Breitbart website.

If you exaggerated any more, you'd belong in a straight jacket and padded room.

But go ahead and explain why this isn't racist if you're such a racist fucking champion...

blacks%20only_zpskdxuvghu.jpg

Last edited:
Like you, 007? I think your side of the party is going to have far less power than the GOP establishment, my side. I don't like Trump, but I am willing to see if he will negotiate.
Well, you're wrong, again, of course, because it was "my side" that just elected Trump in a historic landslide, and he, along with his cabinet and those who already are supporters of his in congress, will have more power and influence than the establishment. The establishment is what has been rejected. The establishment is where the corruption and cronyism is. The establishment is the problem, and the solution is on the way.

Bannon is the one claiming to speak for the alt right. Why should we pretend they don't exist when their self proclaimed spokesman is in the white house? It be one thing if he didn't claim to speak for them. But it isn't prudent to ignore them.
Please tell US what Alt right means?

They exist right here:

If you exaggerated any more, you'd belong in a straight jacket and padded room.

But go ahead and explain why this isn't racist if you're such a racist fucking champion...

blacks%20only_zpskdxuvghu.jpg
everything that you posted of liberals, are true racists, as they aren't inclusive of other people. Funny how moronic liberals actually are. No wonder they get easily duped into voting for people who are NOT in their best interests. Why after 8 years of the first Bi Racial president who was the MOST divisive, haven't racial equality been accomplished? Because you are stupid..,

You people pushed too far and tried to push us into oblivion and NOW you want to whine when the truth is given such a high stand to stand on.....oh well..

Your "us" truly deserves to be marginalized. But don't worry. We'll come for regular visits and feed you cookies and peanuts from the dispenser.
No need. WE are in the White House now. I guess you would be truly disgusted by famous men's quotes on Jews. Including Washington,Sherman,Franklin etc.

No, mostly I'm just disgusted by you.

Ever heard of the term "over-reaching"?
The truth makes people sick. I am just a messenger.

I think the more appropriate term might be "regurgitater".

How long do you think legitimizing the voices of white supremacists is going to last in this country? How long can you carry the politicing of hate and anger without any messages of hope, unity, and shared path forward for this country? That's largely absent.

Lolol....

If that had actually ever happened, you would be able to cite the examples.

You can't. Because it's just a bullshit lie being peddled by bullshitters.

Losers. No the American people are not, outside of the very wealthy elitists and the city dwelling retards, not as stupid as you are and they decided to oust the racist, anti- American pigs for good. The Dem Party is dead.

Forum List

Back