Bannon may not be the right guy as chief strategist in the WH

Oh stop with the bullshit that Bannon is a white nationalist and an anti semite. It's a lie.

How so?
something that isn't fact. called a lie.

Cool. Disprove then.
disprove what? your lies? why, you published for all to see. lie after lie.

Silly boy. I made various claims - outlined in my OP. I supported my claims with sources. That is as far as I need to go. Now it's up to you to show that it's a lie since you are making the accusation.

I can wait.

I'll do it. You put up opinions of other people Coyote. The facts disprove he's head of the Alternative Right. That's Spencer and Lidell. And for the ADL to claim Bannon is anti Semetic means they are out of their minds as well as lying thru their teeth.

Andrew Brietbart was a Jew. Bannon was a friend and a close advisor. The Senior editor at large at Brietbart is an Orthodox Jew. Bannon opened Brietbart Jerusalen with the CEO of Brietbart. A Jew.

For crying out loud this narrative that the left wing loony tunes are pushing is stupidity and beyond. Pity you got caught up in this bullshit.

On the bright side it was so easy to blow this out of the water today. But heavens what lies!

Zionist Organization of America: ADL Falsely Alleging Steve Bannon Is Anti-Semitic

From the article:

ZOA President Morton Klein stated: “The ZOA welcomes the appointment of Stephen Bannon as chief strategist to the incoming Trump/Pence administration. We wish Mr. Bannon every success in his new position. We urge Jonathan Greenblatt/ADL to withdraw and apologize for their inappropriate character assassination of Mr. Bannon and Breitbart Media.”

Would Trump’s extraordinary pro-Israel advisors such as Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Pence, Sheldon Adelson, and Orthodox Jews Jared Kushner, David Friedman, and Jason Greenblatt ever allow an anti-Semite/Israel-hater to work with them?

Would Trump’s Orthodox Jewish daughter Ivanka, whose children go to an Orthodox day school, ever allow an anti-Semite to work with her father?

Zionist Organization of America: ADL Falsely Alleging Steve Bannon Is Anti-Semitic - Breitbart

Jake stop lying about the man. You are making yourself look like as big a fool as the others buying into the ADL trashing of Bannon. Think about it. I put this up in another thread.

My heavens Bannon has been surrounded for years by high powered Jews. Do you really think they would put up with him being an anti Semite or a white Nationalist?

"The one lie about Bannon being an anti Semite has had me laughing my ass off all day. The left wing loons obviously don't know Andrew Breitbart was a Jew. Bannon was his friend and advisor.

The Senior editor at large of Breitbart News is an Orthodox Jew. And Steve Bannon helped launch Breitbart News Jerusalem with Breitbart News CEO Larry Solov .

Guess the religion!

For an anti Semite he sure hangs with a lot of Jews. Too funny!

Lying scumbuckets should have done their homework. "
Bannon is all those things, td. He may well not make it to Inauguration Day.

The one thing that can be said about Trumps campaign is that it legitimized and gave a platform to a group that has been largely despised and marginalized. They saw something in Trump that resonated.

However....it's one thing to grant that legitimacy in a campaign and quite another to install it officially in your White House. In a very unusual move, Bannon is being given equal authority to WH Chief of Staff Pribus.

Stephen Bannon, leader of the "alt-right" movement, will now give that fringe group even greater national legitimacy then it had during the campaign.

How does this fit with traditional Republican conservatives...? Not very easily.

This was from August, from a former Brietbart writer:

The Breitbart alt-right just took over the GOP

Constitutional conservatives can’t stand the alt-right. Conservatives — real conservatives — believe that only a philosophy of limited government, God-given rights and personal responsibility can save the country. And that creed is not bound to race or ethnicity. Broad swaths of the alt-right, by contrast, believe in a creed-free, race-based nationalism, insisting, among other things, that birth on American soil confers superiority. The alt-right sees limited-government constitutionalism as passé; it holds that only nationalist populism on the basis of shared tribal identity can save the country. It’s a movement shot through with racism and anti-Semitism.

Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, released a statement on Twitter congratulating Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus' appointment to White House chief of staff, but also denouncing Bannons' appointment.

"It is a sad day when a man who presided over the premiere website of the 'alt right' — a loose-knit group of white nationalists and unabashed anti-Semites and racists — is slated to be a senior staff member in the 'people's house,'" Greenblatt said in the statement. "We call on President-elect Trump to appoint and nominate Americans committed to the well-being of all our country's people and who exemplify the values of pluralism and tolerance that make our country great."

Other organizations, such as Jewish Voice for Peace and the Southern Poverty Law Center, made similar comments.

Bannon inexorably bound with alt-right, this is not some ideology from his past coming back to bite him, this is his present and this is his present relationship with Trump.

So who is Bannon?
Well, he doesn't like Muslims: He was a big promoter of anti-Muslim extremists, hosing a radio show that show cased their views. He was instrumental in creating an online haven for the propagation of white supremacist wish lists including the legitimization of all kinds of anti-muslim conspiracy theories.

Nor does he much like Jews:
Trump campaign CEO Bannon complained of Jews at daughters' school

(but according to Gingrich that can't possibly be true because he's worked with Goldman Sachs and Hollywood....:confused:)

Well, he doesn't think much of blacks.
He tries to differentiate himself from the average skinhead by claiming that the alt-right represents a SMARTER, MORE EDUCATED group of people...ok, so he's Smarter-Than-The-Average-Racist. Whatever that means.

And Bannon has made no attempt to distance himself from his creations in any way shape or form.

This is who will have EQUAL power to the Chief of Staff. How long do you think Pribus will stay?
Doesn't like Jews yet he opened Breitbarts Jerusalem office....yeahhhhhhh if he didn't like Jews why in the hell would he expand his company to Israel!? Bannon is AWESOME and I love his appointment to the WH....the big boss man is back and the scum need to learn their place.

As the head of the Alt Right, he embodies the white supremacism that infuses the movement.

He is also anti-Mormon to the bone, and I suspect he is generally anti-Christian as well.

"Mormon friends, the Trump White House's new chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, in addition to championing the "alt-right" (white nationalists) also seems to be an anti-Mormon. He attacked Mitt Romney's sons for serving missions and his website, Breitbart, published an attack on the Church because of its stance on religious freedom and advocacy for humane approaches to immigration reform.

This guy is likely bad news for us and is definitely bad news for America.

Trump draws sharp rebuke, concerns over newly appointed chief White House strategist Stephen Bannon

Trump's new chief White House strategist, Stephen Bannon, was the executive…"

WASHINGTONPOST.COM|BY JOSE A. DELREAL
He pisses you and the cuckservative media and libtard media off. GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

Bannon helped to build the Trump brand, which is very alt. Trump's altness is a large part of his success as a candidate. He confronts the assumptions of the mainstream media, suggests alternatives to mainstream economics and even his hair is an affront to normalcy.

Bannon's job has to do with stagecraft. He'll know what's trending on social media and he'll coach Trump to embody the national mood, especially where it differs from professional progressive opinion makers.

Actually policy construction will be done by others. Bannon will just be involved with the packaging

As the head of the Alt Right, he embodies the white supremacism that infuses the movement.

He is also anti-Mormon to the bone, and I suspect he is generally anti-Christian as well.

"Mormon friends, the Trump White House's new chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, in addition to championing the "alt-right" (white nationalists) also seems to be an anti-Mormon. He attacked Mitt Romney's sons for serving missions and his website, Breitbart, published an attack on the Church because of its stance on religious freedom and advocacy for humane approaches to immigration reform.

Trump draws sharp rebuke, concerns over newly appointed chief White House strategist Stephen Bannon

All we hear is that he is "alt right" from the standard players, with little to back it up other than "well we say he is, neener neener"

I'd never even heard of the "Alt-Right" until the left started yammering on about it.

Probably because you were too busy watching endless Fox News coverage of Benghazi and Hillary's email server, Repug goober.

He's a scary guy.

A wife beater.

No government experienced.

An anti-semite.

A hate merchant.

All we hear is that he is "alt right" from the standard players, with little to back it up other than "well we say he is, neener neener"

I'd never even heard of the "Alt-Right" until the left started yammering on about it.

That's how Steve Bannon described his website, Brietbart.

In his own words: A platform for the alt right.

You're an imbecile, Fakey. Who do you think ran Trump's campaign and got him elected? No one gives a flying fuck about your idiotic claims about the "alr-right" except a bunch if imbecile snowflakes like you.

He's a scary guy.

A wife beater.

An anti-semite.

A hate merchant.

Is everything you post a lie?

Jake stop lying about the man. You are making yourself look like as big a fool as the others buying into the ADL trashing of Bannon. Think about it. I put this up in another thread.

My heavens Bannon has been surrounded for years by high powered Jews. Do you really think they would put up with him being an anti Semite or a white Nationalist?

"The one lie about Bannon being an anti Semite has had me laughing my ass off all day. The left wing loons obviously don't know Andrew Breitbart was a Jew. Bannon was his friend and advisor.

The Senior editor at large of Breitbart News is an Orthodox Jew. And Steve Bannon helped launch Breitbart News Jerusalem with Breitbart News CEO Larry Solov .

Guess the religion!

For an anti Semite he sure hangs with a lot of Jews. Too funny!

Lying scumbuckets should have done their homework. "
Bannon is all those things, td. He may well not make it to Inauguration Day.

Have you seriously lost it Jake? The gentleman has worked and been friends with high powered Jews all his life. He has their respect and their freindship as a testimony to his pro Jew and pro Israel stance.

You have not given one bit of proof that he is anti Semetic. It's quite pitiful to witness. The ZOA has completely trashed out the ADL over their lies. Bannon never presided over Alternative Right.

Zionist Organization of America: ADL Falsely Alleging Steve Bannon Is Anti-Semitic - Breitbart

He's a scary guy.

A wife beater.

An anti-semite.

A hate merchant.

Piss off with the anti semitism bullshit. Cripes. You left wing loons are pathetic. And of course he's not a wife beater. And he's never been a hate merchant.

He is very qualified for the job.

Early life
Stephen Kevin Bannon was born on November 27, 1953 in Norfolk, Virginia. He graduated from Virginia Tech in 1976 and holds a master's degree in National Security Studies from Georgetown University. In 1983, Bannon received an M.B.A. degree with honors from Harvard Business School.[8]

Bannon was an officer in the United States Navy, serving on the destroyer USS Paul F. Foster as a Surface Warfare Officer in the Pacific Fleet and stateside as a special assistant to the Chief of Naval Operations at the Pentagon.[9]

Business and media career
After his military service, Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker in the Mergers & Acquisitions Department.[10] In 1990, Bannon and several colleagues from Goldman Sachs launched Bannon & Co., a boutique investment bank specializing in media. Through Bannon & Co., Bannon negotiated the sale of Castle Rock Entertainment to Ted Turner. As payment, Bannon & Co. accepted a stake in five television shows, including Seinfeld. Société Générale purchased Bannon & Co. in 1998.[11]

In 1993, while still managing Bannon & Co., Bannon was made acting director of Earth-science research project Biosphere 2 in Oracle, Arizona. Under Bannon, the project shifted emphasis from researching space exploration and colonization towards pollution and global warming. He left the project in 1995.[12][13] After the sale of Bannon & Co., Bannon became an executive producer in Hollywood. He executive produced Anthony Hopkins's 1999 film Titus. Bannon became a partner with entertainment industry executive Jeff Kwatinetz at The Firm, Inc., a film and television management company.[11] In 2004, Bannon made a documentary about Ronald Reagan titled In the Face of Evil. Through the making and screening of this film, Bannon was introduced to Peter Schweizer and publisher Andrew Breitbart.[11]

From 2007 through 2011, Bannon was chairman and CEO of Affinity Media. From March 2012 to August 2016, Bannon was executive chairman of Breitbart News LLC, the parent company of Breitbart.[14][15] Under his leadership, Breitbart took a more alt-right and nationalistic approach towards its agenda.[16] Bannon identifies as a conservative.[17][18][19] Speaking about his role at Breitbart, Bannon said: "We think of ourselves as virulently anti-establishment, particularly 'anti-' the permanent political class."[20]

Bannon is also executive chairman and co-founder of the Government Accountability Institute, where he helped orchestrate the publication of book Clinton Cash.[6][11] In 2015, Bannon was ranked No. 19 on Mediaite's list of the "25 Most Influential in Political News Media 2015".[21]

Stephen Bannon - Wikipedia

Left wing lunacy. Head of Briebart is supposed to be an anti Semite. Breitbart Bannon's friend was a Jew. Senior editor at large is a Jew. The CEO of Brietbart is a Jew. ZOA endorses him.

And you freaking morons are still going to run with this bullshit?

:lol:

something that isn't fact. called a lie.

Cool. Disprove then.
disprove what? your lies? why, you published for all to see. lie after lie.

Silly boy. I made various claims - outlined in my OP. I supported my claims with sources. That is as far as I need to go. Now it's up to you to show that it's a lie since you are making the accusation.

I can wait.

I'll do it. You put up opinions of other people Coyote. The facts disprove he's head of the Alternative Right. That's Spencer and Lidell. And for the ADL to claim Bannon is anti Semetic means they are out of their minds as well as lying thru their teeth.

Andrew Brietbart was a Jew. Bannon was a friend and a close advisor. The Senior editor at large at Brietbart is an Orthodox Jew. Bannon opened Brietbart Jerusalen with the CEO of Brietbart. A Jew.

For crying out loud this narrative that the left wing loony tunes are pushing is stupidity and beyond. Pity you got caught up in this bullshit.

On the bright side it was so easy to blow this out of the water today. But heavens what lies!

Zionist Organization of America: ADL Falsely Alleging Steve Bannon Is Anti-Semitic

From the article:

ZOA President Morton Klein stated: “The ZOA welcomes the appointment of Stephen Bannon as chief strategist to the incoming Trump/Pence administration. We wish Mr. Bannon every success in his new position. We urge Jonathan Greenblatt/ADL to withdraw and apologize for their inappropriate character assassination of Mr. Bannon and Breitbart Media.”

So we have two different Jewish organizations saying two different things (he says/she says). ADL and ZOA. Clearly there are enough Jews who are uncomfortable enough with Bannon to make some very strong statements against him.

Nothing's blown out of the water with the above.

Would Trump’s extraordinary pro-Israel advisors such as Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Pence, Sheldon Adelson, and Orthodox Jews Jared Kushner, David Friedman, and Jason Greenblatt ever allow an anti-Semite/Israel-hater to work with them?

Sure. Why not?

Would Trump’s Orthodox Jewish daughter Ivanka, whose children go to an Orthodox day school, ever allow an anti-Semite to work with her father?

I seriously doubt she has that sort of control over his choices.

Again - he says/she says.

Look at what Bannon associates with, what he chooses to encourage and what he chooses not to discourage.

Banal, incoherent, anti-Semitic and pro-Trump: Why we should take the alt-right seriously - Opinion

Bannon created and maintained an online environment that sheltered, fostered and encourage some pretty nasty racist, anti-semitic and anti-Muslim attitudes. Many of these people are his close associates and more then a few are considered pretty extreme. Bannon praises such revolting lunatics as Pamela Gellar. He praised Paul Nehlen for wanting to deport all muslims from the US.

And consider this:
How Donald Trump's campaign chief created an online haven for white nationalists
"Andrew Breitbart despised racism. Truly despised it," former Breitbart editor-at-large Ben Shapiro wrote last week on the Daily Wire, a conservative website. "With Bannon embracing Trump, all that changed. Now Breitbart has become the alt-right go-to website, with [technology editor Milo] Yiannopoulos pushing white ethno-nationalism as a legitimate response to political correctness, and the comment section turning into a cesspool for white supremacist mememakers."

The one thing that can be said about Trumps campaign is that it legitimized and gave a platform to a group that has been largely despised and marginalized. They saw something in Trump that resonated.

However....it's one thing to grant that legitimacy in a campaign and quite another to install it officially in your White House. In a very unusual move, Bannon is being given equal authority to WH Chief of Staff Pribus.

Stephen Bannon, leader of the "alt-right" movement, will now give that fringe group even greater national legitimacy then it had during the campaign.

How does this fit with traditional Republican conservatives...? Not very easily.

Constitutional conservatives can’t stand the alt-right. Conservatives — real conservatives — believe that only a philosophy of limited government, God-given rights and personal responsibility can save the country. And that creed is not bound to race or ethnicity. Broad swaths of the alt-right, by contrast, believe in a creed-free, race-based nationalism, insisting, among other things, that birth on American soil confers superiority. The alt-right sees limited-government constitutionalism as passé; it holds that only nationalist populism on the basis of shared tribal identity can save the country. It’s a movement shot through with racism and anti-Semitism.

Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, released a statement on Twitter congratulating Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus' appointment to White House chief of staff, but also denouncing Bannons' appointment.

"It is a sad day when a man who presided over the premiere website of the 'alt right' — a loose-knit group of white nationalists and unabashed anti-Semites and racists — is slated to be a senior staff member in the 'people's house,'" Greenblatt said in the statement. "We call on President-elect Trump to appoint and nominate Americans committed to the well-being of all our country's people and who exemplify the values of pluralism and tolerance that make our country great."

Other organizations, such as Jewish Voice for Peace and the Southern Poverty Law Center, made similar comments.

Bannon inexorably bound with alt-right, this is not some ideology from his past coming back to bite him, this is his present and this is his present relationship with Trump.

So who is Bannon?
Well, he doesn't like Muslims: He was a big promoter of anti-Muslim extremists, hosing a radio show that show cased their views. He was instrumental in creating an online haven for the propagation of white supremacist wish lists including the legitimization of all kinds of anti-muslim conspiracy theories.

(but according to Gingrich that can't possibly be true because he's worked with Goldman Sachs and Hollywood....:confused:)

He tries to differentiate himself from the average skinhead by claiming that the alt-right represents a SMARTER, MORE EDUCATED group of people...ok, so he's Smarter-Than-The-Average-Racist. Whatever that means.

And Bannon has made no attempt to distance himself from his creations in any way shape or form.

This is who will have EQUAL power to the Chief of Staff. How long do you think Pribus will stay?
Doesn't like Jews yet he opened Breitbarts Jerusalem office....yeahhhhhhh if he didn't like Jews why in the hell would he expand his company to Israel!? Bannon is AWESOME and I love his appointment to the WH....the big boss man is back and the scum need to learn their place.

I just did a search on Odium posts about Jews. No wonder you like Bannon.

Now I'm going to brush my teeth.

So who is Bannon?

I just did a search on Odium posts about Jews. No wonder you like Bannon.

Now I'm going to brush my teeth.
You people pushed too far and tried to push us into oblivion and NOW you want to whine when the truth is given such a high stand to stand on.....oh well..

Forum List

Back