Bannon Kicked To The Curb By Trump

funny that trump whores don't add permitting Big Coal to pollute their streams and rivers as part of his accomplishments.
They like to overlook that.

Every single day this administration unravels more and more.
Actually, the Administration is being refined and getting stronger every day.
You however are a Leftist Troll who is getting more desperate every day.
How's that impeachment proceeding coming along?

Meanwhile Russia probe news out of the spotlight.

Ablyazov gained control of B.T.A., the largest bank in Kazakhstan, in the early aughts by taking out billions of dollars in loans through shell companies and then refusing to pay them back, according to Adam Davidson’s meticulous report. He first fled to London, where in 2009 a British court convicted him and sentenced him to prison. He then fled to France, where he is currently fighting extradition. While the British court ordered Ablyazov to repay $4 billion, the Kazakh authorities maintain that he stole $10 billion.

Shortly after his conviction, Ablyazov became involved with the Trumps via Trump Organization executive Michael Cohen. The B.T.A.-controlled Silk Road Group negotiated with Cohen to license the Trump name for a tower in Batumi, a Georgian city on the Black Sea—an unusual move for a company based in Kazakhstan—and suggested that plans for a second tower in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi were underway, as well. The Silk Road Group, like other business Trump has partnered with to develop branded properties, was not primarily a real estate concern: It was a petrochemical shipping business.

Dirty money: Trump and the Kazakh connection

Every single day this administration unravels more and more.
Actually, the Administration is being refined and getting stronger every day.
You however are a Leftist Troll who is getting more desperate every day.
How's that impeachment proceeding coming along?
Refined. Lol
"I'll hire the best people"
Two are already looking at serious prison time.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm hearing that one of the reasons for the firing was that Bannon was becoming more powerful than Trump and the whiny little bitch's ego couldn't handle it.
Remember when SNL did that skit when Trump called him President Bannon?
Lmao
You are hearing the voices in your head.

This will send the Liberals in to a frenzy.

There goes their fake news that Bannon had the Russian goods on Trump.

What does Bannon being removed have anything to do with what he does or does not know about Russia?
I thought the same thing. This is a bizarre thread indeed. I I'm a liberal and I never made the claim bed Bannon has the goods on Trump regarding Russia. Mueller is the one who has them.

What does Bannon being removed have anything to do with what he does or does not know about Russia?
I thought the same thing. This is a bizarre thread indeed. I I'm a liberal and I never made the claim bed Bannon has the goods on Trump regarding Russia. Mueller is the one who has them.
bannon being on the VERY inside from the very start, he most likely heard a lot of things.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Russia probe news out of the spotlight.

Ablyazov gained control of B.T.A., the largest bank in Kazakhstan, in the early aughts by taking out billions of dollars in loans through shell companies and then refusing to pay them back, according to Adam Davidson’s meticulous report. He first fled to London, where in 2009 a British court convicted him and sentenced him to prison. He then fled to France, where he is currently fighting extradition. While the British court ordered Ablyazov to repay $4 billion, the Kazakh authorities maintain that he stole $10 billion.

Shortly after his conviction, Ablyazov became involved with the Trumps via Trump Organization executive Michael Cohen. The B.T.A.-controlled Silk Road Group negotiated with Cohen to license the Trump name for a tower in Batumi, a Georgian city on the Black Sea—an unusual move for a company based in Kazakhstan—and suggested that plans for a second tower in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi were underway, as well. The Silk Road Group, like other business Trump has partnered with to develop branded properties, was not primarily a real estate concern: It was a petrochemical shipping business.

Dirty money: Trump and the Kazakh connection
Nice Try ASSWIPE!

Licensing your name to a party of a party of a party is not a crime. This isn't even third party, this is like 6th party. It's like subletting an apartment to a person who sublet the apartment to a person who then sublet the apartment to another person who sublet the apartment, to yet another person who sublet the apartment to the person who actually sublet the apartment for himself.

So when are you going to get on that investigation in to the Uranium Deal with Russian in exchange for $145 Million in donations to The Clinton Foundation and a $64 Million dollar advance on a book deal to Obama for a book he has not written from a Russian backed Publishing company?

"On the face of it, Mr Trump was not a beneficiary of the apartment sales. The vendor was another limited liability company, Bayrock/Sapir Organization LLC.
The Trump Soho, announced in 2006, was an early example of a building that bore the Trump name but was built by someone else.

bannon being on the VERY inside, he most likely heard a lot of things.
One of the things he heard is that Hillary Clinton really was a crook, and James Comey was covering for her and Obama.
Also, Clinton likes Russian Hookers.
To Pee On Her!

bannon being on the VERY inside, he most likely heard a lot of things.
One of the things he heard is that Hillary Clinton really was a crook, and James Comey was covering for her and Obama.
Also, Clinton likes Russian Hookers.
To Pee On Her!
I see that you've lost it.....Get yourself together, boy! Take a deep breath!

This is further proof Trump is feeling the heat about not personally calling out the white supremacists and neonazis.

How any deplorable can think this is good is amazing.

Wait, couple weeks ago Bannon was slime, now him going is bad. WTF.
Who said it's bad? Why deplorables did......

Check this out:

upload_2017-8-18_12-30-13.png

from 7 months ago.

I'm hearing that one of the reasons for the firing was that Bannon was becoming more powerful than Trump and the whiny little bitch's ego couldn't handle it.
Remember when SNL did that skit when Trump called him President Bannon?
Lmao
You are hearing the voices in your head.
Nope, little slut.... I watch the news.
When I say I hear something it's because it's a good source

What is that 5 firings in 7 months?
" I'll pick the best people."

Ever notice no deplorable will ever talk about trump's quotes that totally backfire on him?
WHICH IS MOST OF THEM.

" Mexico will pay for the wall."
Lol

Forum List

Back