Bananas are a symbol of hate

Even space monkeys would eat bananas if it were not for that freaking bubble helmet. Nothing is wrong with a banana. Even a cartoon frog is terrifying for leftist idiots..

MWC95RcgSq-6.png

First they came for the bananas but I didn't care because I don't like bananas.

Then the came for the water melons but I didn't care because I don't like water melons.

But when you leftist pieces of shit start dumping out my black coffee your tender ass is grass and I be da lawnmower!

Its always amusing to me when whites call Blacks monkeys. Its obviously a projection of the image they fit more than any other race. Whites are furry like monkeys. Whites have thin lips just like monkeys. Whites even smell like monkeys when they get wet. Look at the picture. The monkey even has white skin. :laugh:

Black people should understand this phenomenon for what it is. Simple projection.

Last edited:
Its always amusing to me when whites call Blacks monkeys. Its obviously a projection of the image they fit more than any other race. Whites are furry like monkeys. Whites have thin lips just like monkeys. Whites even smell like monkeys when they get wet. Look at the picture. The monkey even has white skin. :laugh:

Black people should understand this phenomenon for what it is. Simple projection.
iq.jpg

View attachment 149695

6. White trailer trash who post racist posts on the Internet 67

View attachment 149695

Shut him up Toto!!! Way to go!!! Push your agenda mercilessly!!!
That's the banker way to deal with people who happen to hold different beliefs from yours. Try to humiliate him that he would be embarrassed to say anything else and would disappear in shame. :badgrin:

View attachment 149695

facts aren't racist.jpg

View attachment 149695

That's the banker way to deal with people who happen to hold different beliefs from yours. Try to humiliate him that he would be embarrassed to say anything else and would disappear in shame. :badgrin:

You are a retard, dumbcon.

Sorry that I had to tell you this.

View attachment 149695

You are a retard, dumbcon.

Sorry that I had to tell you this.
It is always a compliment from you Toto. :badgrin:

Racist scum think other people can't understand the concept of context, while they claim they don't understand it themselves. I doubt they're as stupid as they claim to be though...

View attachment 149695
They'd probably find an even lower IQ at Temple 'university'.

I've got to get to the store in a day or two to buy more Symbols Of Hate. I ran out yesterday.

Ummmm, Symbols Of Hate are the best of all fruits.

Forum List

Back