Ban concealed guns

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe
I want the guns to be openly displayed

Take that wrestling class, and fear no man!
Lol
Those guys would eviscerate me.!!
Even the BJJ is now all high level guys
I canā€™t compete with them
I only do well in the beginner classes

You know, they don't temper steel in luke warm cotton candy.
I have gone well beyond what anyone would expect !!
Jewish guys are very soft !!

lol
I've known quite a few Jewsih guys and I can't ever say I met a single one who was intimidating.........except for Borat.

I really donā€™t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

I see too many insane guys with concealed permits
Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I donā€™t feel safe !!
The number of unlawful shooting by Concealed Carry holders is shockingly low

I donā€™t see any Jewish guys carrying them
Funny I see a lot of Jewish guys getting hit upside the head alot now ...................

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe

Lol

I am still worried about the virus and I donā€™t want any big injuries
I only do 2 hrs of mma a week but that is heavy risk

Relax, you've already done the riskiest thing a person can do.

You get 2 drunk idiots and an argument and someone gets shot

Idiots like this won't be saved by open carry
I do not approve of open carry as a domestic tactic. People not knowng I am carrying locked, loaded and one in the pipe is a force multiplier for me, especially trained in actions on contact. There is never an advantage to showing you are carrying until it has to be used. At the same time, if I see a weapon on someone else, I am automatically on guard, though they do not know what they may be facing. Be warm friendly and treat other people with respect at all time, but always have a plan to kill anybody you meet. (Gen. James Mattis) In movements to contact, always make contact with as little of your element as possible, concealing the true nature and strength of your force, until forced, but be able to focus your true combat power, instantly. Basic tactics are the same weather commanding a platoon, company, battalion or simply yourself. This has been known for 6000 years, all the way back to Sun Tsu. Deception is the number one force multiplier. (White 6)

I STRONGLY support concealed carry
That said, I rarely do.

I would say we agree on Open Carry.
I do not carry religiously, but often do and always do, after dark. Carrying a weapon should be natural, and if you do not do it often, you do not do it naturally, you actually move different and you need to be practiced in how you pull the weapon, moving or stationary. I recommend getting to an outdoor range several time a year, carrying as you would when you do carry. Local indoor ranges often do not allow you to pull and fire, opting for the admitted safer, weapon on the stand situation. While I understand, I also recognize the training deficit. Military people who have ridden, driven, climbed, crawled, eaten, peed, pooped and slept wearing a pistol strapped in a should holster for days and longer feel unnatural not carrying as it becomes part of you, as it should. Each to his own, though. More power to ya.:)

I do not carry religiously, but often do and always do, after dark. Carrying a weapon should be natural, and if you do not do it often, you do not do it naturally, you actually move different and you need to be practiced in how you pull the weapon, moving or stationary. I recommend getting to an outdoor range several time a year, carrying as you would when you do carry. Local indoor ranges often do not allow you to pull and fire, opting for the admitted safer, weapon on the stand situation. While I understand, I also recognize the training deficit. Military people who have ridden, driven, climbed, crawled, eaten, peed, pooped and slept wearing a pistol strapped in a should holster for days and longer feel unnatural not carrying as it becomes part of you, as it should. Each to his own, though. More power to ya.:)

I have practiced the art of observing finger and hand movements and can dodge bullets.
It took me 10 years of practice.

Need Proof? See Remo Williams

lol

Last edited:
I really donā€™t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I donā€™t feel safe !!

Take concealed out your comment. Why would they stop at concealed? Beto will take them all.
Now, how safe are you going to feel with no gun, no police and a flood of immigrants, all being told to take their bullshit to the burbs?
You know darn well, beta will never be able to disarm Texas. Why do you bother?

Texans will be happy to give up their guns and ammo to get their families out of the "re-education" camps they were taken to, to keep them safe as long as you harbor weapons that might be accessible to children in the home.

Why don't you think?

I have practiced the art of observing finger and hand movements and can dodge bullets.
It took me 10 years of practice.

Need Proof? See Remo Williams

lol

That is a truely great cheesy movie! :auiqs.jpg:

I donā€™t feel safe !!

Take concealed out your comment. Why would they stop at concealed? Beto will take them all.
Now, how safe are you going to feel with no gun, no police and a flood of immigrants, all being told to take their bullshit to the burbs?
You know darn well, beta will never be able to disarm Texas. Why do you bother?

Texans will be happy to give up their guns and ammo to get their families out of the "re-education" camps they were taken to, to keep them safe as long as you harbor weapons that might be accessible to children in the home.

Why don't you think?
Re-education camps? You gotta be $hittin me! Karen, Pahleeese!

This is my opinion
I donā€™t feel safe

Lol

I have gone well beyond what anyone would expect !!
Jewish guys are very soft !!

lol
I've known quite a few Jewsih guys and I can't ever say I met a single one who was intimidating.........except for Borat.
See borat on the Netflix series , the spy
Itā€™s a miniseries and true story about how one Israeli spy infiltrated the Syria king

I guess I prefer revolvers over pistols
Why ? They just seen more simple and donā€™t jam
I like the heavy metal feeling
I just wish wheel guns had more bullets

I have shot both and did far better with the heav 4 inch revolver
. It has very little kick in .38

I did shoot a plastic .40 and the kick was so bad I missed ever target by a huge margin

I agree with the spirit, but would not use the word shockingly, as it should be no shock.
The word ā€œshockinglyā€ applies to liberal gun grabbers, many of whom at our level genuinely believe that guns rather than people are the problem

I agree with the spirit, but would not use the word shockingly, as it should be no shock.
The word ā€œshockinglyā€ applies to liberal gun grabbers, many of whom at our level genuinely believe that guns rather than people are the problem
Guns are not the problem. It is definitely the people that are crazy about them or like you mention the nut balls that are crazy because of them. At both extremes, pro and against, just crazy. I like weapons, but they are like your d#ick. You should keep it in your pants clean and serviceable, unless you are taking it out to use it and should not have it hanging out or waving it around in public, as it scares the straights.

Guns are not the problem. It is definitely the people that are crazy about them or like you mention the nut balls that are crazy because of them. At both extremes, pro and against, just crazy. I like weapons, but they are like your d#ick. You should keep it in your pants clean and serviceable, unless you are taking it out to use it and should not have it hanging out or waving it around in public, as it scares the straights.
Iā€˜m not sure where you are going with all of that

the vast majority of LEGAL gun owners are responsible and law abiding

dont blame them for the actions of criminals

At both extremes, pro and against, just crazy.

I am very extreme about my rights under the Constitution

And I am not crazy

I demand all the freedoms due to me including the right to keep and bear arms

But I am a danger to no one that is not trying to harm me or my family

Last edited:

And I am not crazy

I take gun nuts with a grain of salt and I'm pretty comfortable with guns. Some of them really are nuts. Until you walk on a range with nobody but undisciplined goof, you just do not realize who some of these people are. Have run almost every type small arms and mounted range imaginable. Many of these people are a danger to them self and others. Not antisocial, or group mean/scary, just too stupid to be trusted with a potato gun, much less a semi-automatic rifle with a loaded magazine.

I donā€™t feel safe !!

If you donā€™t feel safe, stay at home. My concealed handgun protects you (and me) far more than any openly carried firearm ever will.

And I am not crazy

I take gun nuts with a grain of salt and I'm pretty comfortable with guns. Some of them really are nuts. Until you walk on a range with nobody but undisciplined goof, you just do not realize who some of these people are. Have run almost every type small arms and mounted range imaginable. Many of these people are a danger to them self and others. Not antisocial, or group mean/scary, just too stupid to be trusted with a potato gun, much less a semi-automatic rifle with a loaded magazine.

there are stupid or careless people in all walks of life.

even doctors or airline pilots qualify

but you want to paint all gun owners with a broad brush and Iā€™m not buying it

I donā€™t feel safe !!

so, you actually think a law prohibiting concealed carry....and criminals will go "AW MAn! I can't carry this 45 concealed because they passed a law" !!!
I donā€™t have any problems with open carry
I am well aware of bad guys packing ; however , I think youā€™re far more likely to get kills by a crazy guy with a permit
Do you have the numbers to back that up, or are you just going by your feelz?

Forum List

Back