Ban concealed guns

You underestimate Texans. I don't know how old or young you are, but it won't be in your lifetime.

Fine....
Then why have Texans already allowed Democrats to take control of so many Texas cities already?
it has even been discussed that Texas may turn Blue.
See, talk is cheap....but I am correct
You overestimate Texans.

They fly this pretty 'Don't tread On Me" flag...but ALL Texans stood by shaking in their boots when the Feds raided Waco.
Nah...Texans are not gonna do anything.

Last edited:
This is my opinion
I don’t feel safe
I want the guns to be openly displayed

This is my opinion
I don’t feel safe

You can have your opinion.
Fortunately level heads disagree.

I'm afraid you will live the rest of your life afraid....because even if concealed carry was outlawed in all 50 states......there would still be TONS of concealed guns.....difference is only those actually wanting to harm you will have them.

I don't think you are very smart.
What you want conflicts with reality

You get 2 drunk idiots and an argument and someone gets shot

Idiots like this won't be saved by open carry
I do not approve of open carry as a domestic tactic. People not knowng I am carrying locked, loaded and one in the pipe is a force multiplier for me, especially trained in actions on contact. There is never an advantage to showing you are carrying until it has to be used. At the same time, if I see a weapon on someone else, I am automatically on guard, though they do not know what they may be facing. Be warm friendly and treat other people with respect at all time, but always have a plan to kill anybody you meet. (Gen. James Mattis) In movements to contact, always make contact with as little of your element as possible, concealing the true nature and strength of your force, until forced, but be able to focus your true combat power, instantly. Basic tactics are the same weather commanding a platoon, company, battalion or simply yourself. This has been known for 6000 years, all the way back to Sun Tsu. Deception is the number one force multiplier. (White 6)

Put me in the beg classes
I am 45 and 157 ibs with “ Jewish athletic ability “

You get 2 drunk idiots and an argument and someone gets shot

Idiots like this won't be saved by open carry
I do not approve of open carry as a domestic tactic. People not knowng I am carrying locked, loaded and one in the pipe is a force multiplier for me, especially trained in actions on contact. There is never an advantage to showing you are carrying until it has to be used. At the same time, if I see a weapon on someone else, I am automatically on guard, though they do not know what they may be facing. Be warm friendly and treat other people with respect at all time, but always have a plan to kill anybody you meet. (Gen. James Mattis) In movements to contact, always make contact with as little of your element as possible, concealing the true nature and strength of your force, until forced, but be able to focus your true combat power, instantly. Basic tactics are the same weather commanding a platoon, company, battalion or simply yourself. This has been known for 6000 years, all the way back to Sun Tsu. Deception is the number one force multiplier. (White 6)

I STRONGLY support concealed carry
That said, I rarely do.

I would say we agree on Open Carry.

This is my opinion
I don’t feel safe

I'm afraid you will live the rest of your life afraid....because even if concealed carry was outlawed in all 50 states......there would still be TONS of concealed guns.....difference is only those actually wanting to harm you will have them.

I am very pro gun
I greatly support even AR guns

I have great fear I will get into argument and the guy will pull out a gun and shoot me !!
I live in one of the most chaotic cities on earth and life is cheap here

I think open carry Is fine
I want concealed guns to be illegal
Will Biden do it
I voted for T because Biden is a crooked, reprobate

This is my opinion
I don’t feel safe

I am very pro gun

I have great fear I will get into argument and the guy will pull out a gun and shoot me !!

Ok, I apologize if I didn't consider your specific circumstances.

Do you believe outlawing concealed carry will help where you are?
Sounds like there are a lot of criminals there.
Only the Law Abiding people obey Laws so I don't see how it would help....maybe you do?

If you think about it.....you are saying "Let's pass a Law so that nobody can carry concealed"
But if you think about it....if they follow the Law on that, wouldn't they have ALSo followed the law on not shooting someone?

so, that leaves criminals....and we know they are going to carry concealed anyway since they are Law Breakers

I'm just trying to logically show you how the fact remains that if you got your way, it would not help.
In fact, if you got your way I can guarantee you that you would be in even MORE danger.

That said, it's awful to have to be afraid.
Perhaps you should become active with your city council and demand more be done about the criminals?
(Remember, fighting concealed carry is only going to hurt the good guys who would never harm you and maybe even protect you some day)

Last edited:
This is my opinion
I don’t feel safe

I am very pro gun

Ok, I apologize if I didn't consider your specific circumstances.

Do you believe outlawing concealed carry will help where you are?
Sounds like there are a lot of criminals there.
Only the Law Abiding people obey Laws so I don't see how it would help....maybe you do?
I live in Vegas and it’s so dangerous that I never go out at night

I really don’t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

I see too many insane guys with concealed permits
Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I don’t feel safe !!

Open carry merely invites bad guys (who don't follow laws anyway...that's why they are called 'bad guys') to shoot the open carry people first. Ambush is always easy.

That's why I carry concealed. No bad guy knows I can hurt him.

This is my opinion
I don’t feel safe

Take that wrestling class, and fear no man!
Lol
Those guys would eviscerate me.!!
Even the BJJ is now all high level guys
I can’t compete with them
I only do well in the beginner classes

You know, they don't temper steel in luke warm cotton candy.
I am still worried about the virus and I don’t want any big injuries
I only do 2 hrs of mma a week but that is heavy risk

I really don’t have a problem with open carry but I think any concealed gun must be banned !!

I see too many insane guys with concealed permits
Maybe if buffoon Biden wins : he will use executive action to outlaw all concealed guns

I don’t feel safe !!

so, you actually think a law prohibiting concealed carry....and criminals will go "AW MAn! I can't carry this 45 concealed because they passed a law" !!!
I don’t have any problems with open carry
I am well aware of bad guys packing ; however , I think you’re far more likely to get kills by a crazy guy with a permit
Provably untrue.

This is my opinion
I don’t feel safe

Take that wrestling class, and fear no man!
Lol
Those guys would eviscerate me.!!
Even the BJJ is now all high level guys
I can’t compete with them
I only do well in the beginner classes

You know, they don't temper steel in luke warm cotton candy.
I have gone well beyond what anyone would expect !!
Jewish guys are very soft !!

Forum List

Back