Ban alcohol and blame breweries for alcohol related deaths.

You didn't think before you compared guns to the most heavily regulated thing in America did you?

So you disagree that breweries are to blame for drunk driver deaths?

Can someone buy a beer and get someone else drunk with it against their consent?

Otherwise, really solid point....good thing you started a thread on it.

They can get drunk and run you over with their car without your permission.

So ban cars and sue auto manufacturers, right? Isn't that your next awesome insight?

I mean, you spent so little time thinking through your OP, why stop there?

You didn't think before you compared guns to the most heavily regulated thing in America did you?

Who cares what it is compared to?
What is your goal?
Do you want to save lives or just oppress the rights of gun owners, who are mostly conservative?

I think you want the "WIN"
What I want is you paranoid schizos to quit acting like any sort of gun legislation is the end of America.

How many more laws do you need?

The breweries are to blame when someone drives drunk and kills somebody. It wasn't real prohibition that failed in the 1920s. If we simply give it another try and do it the right way this time it will be different.

Counties can go dry but on the Federal Level it will never happen again...

So, breweries are going to go on killing?

The breweries are to blame when someone drives drunk and kills somebody. It wasn't real prohibition that failed in the 1920s. If we simply give it another try and do it the right way this time it will be different.

you stand a better chance at getting my guns,,,

Like owning a gun you have the choice, so can you handle your booze and guns and if not then do not own either and stop telling big brother to control your weak mind...

Can someone buy a beer and get someone else drunk with it against their consent?

So ban cars and sue auto manufacturers, right? Isn't that your next awesome insight?

I said ban breweries. You do not need alcohol. Why are you dodging onto cars instead of addressing breweries.

What is your goal?
Do you want to save lives or just oppress the rights of gun owners, who are mostly conservative?

What I want is you paranoid schizos to quit acting like any sort of gun legislation is the end of America.

So you don't have a goal.
I own guns and yet I have zero fear that anyone will ever come take them. I have no gun control "goals" other than to call you gun nutters out for being such useful idiots for the arms manufacturers.

I said ban breweries. You do not need alcohol. Why are you dodging onto cars instead of addressing breweries.

Because one suggestion is just a short-sighted and illogical as the other. Let's ban car dealerships and breweries then. Better?

What is your goal?

I own guns and yet I have zero fear that anyone will ever come take them. I have no gun control "goals" other than to call you gun nutters out for being such useful idiots for the arms manufacturers.

Well if you believe adding more laws will prevent the next mass shooting, well you vote Democrat so you believe anything...

Like owning a gun you have the choice, so can you handle your booze and guns and if not then do not own either and stop telling big brother to control your weak mind...

So are you saying the brewery and the culture of alcohol is not responsible when a drunk driver kills someone?

Because one suggestion is just a short-sighted and illogical as the other. Let's ban car dealerships and breweries then. Better?

You need cars for transportation. You do not need alcohol. It serves no purpose.

So are you saying the brewery and the culture of alcohol is not responsible when a drunk driver kills someone?

You need cars for transportation. You do not need alcohol. It serves no purpose.

I need booze for:

1. Too have sex with Serbian Wenches...

2. So I can post on this board!

Alcohol usage and consumption is heavily regulated and no one complains about their rights being taken away when restrictions are put in place on people who show they can't handle the responsibility that comes with drinking alcohol. But really good try otherwise.

What is your goal?

Well if you believe adding more laws will prevent the next mass shooting, well you vote Democrat so you believe anything...
Are you lecturing me on silly beliefs? You think a personal Rambo gun can keep the government at bay.

Alcohol usage and consumption is heavily regulated and no one complains about their rights being taken away when restrictions are put in place on people who show they can't handle the responsibility that comes with drinking alcohol. But really good try otherwise.

We don't have an inalienable right to alcohol.

What is your goal?

Did you make a deal with your communist masters to let you keep your guns if they get into power?

1. idiotic comparisons
2. like cars/pools/etc---guns are MUCH MUCH more dangerous
....the only way to compare all of them is by USAGE
cars/alcohol/pools are used so much more than guns--so much more you can't even calculate it
3. ANOTHER difference is alcohol is a drink that enhances/affects/etc the human system--guns do not ....so there is a huge ''''need''/want/physical want for alcohol = very tough to prohibit

Guns are the most heavily regulated thing in America.
to legally drive a car:
must be 16--right there--boom
written test
driving test
eye test
insurance
safety/emissions inspections
personal property paid
license plates
there are seat belts/airbags all over
traffic lights/signs all over --stop-go-slow
speed limits
cars continuously designed for survival--guns to kill

1. idiotic comparisons
2. like cars/pools/etc---guns are MUCH MUCH more dangerous
....the only way to compare all of them is by USAGE
cars/alcohol/pools are used so much more than guns--so much more you can't even calculate it
3. ANOTHER difference is alcohol is a drink that enhances/affects/etc the human system--guns do not ....so there is a huge ''''need''/want/physical want for alcohol = very tough to prohibit

If alcohol is less dangerous than firearms and supposedly so much more heavily regulated, why does alcohol kill so many people? In addition to victims of drunk drivers, a large percentage of gun and knife related murders involve alcohol. Enraged drunks shoot, stab, and assault a wildly disproportionate percentage of victims. The majority of domestic abuse cases involve alcohol. Alcohol related health problems cost the taxpayers massive amounts of money.

There are far more regulations surrounding alcohol than guns. Is there a nationwide age restriction on guns? In many places you can sue a bar for selling alcohol to a customer. Can anyone sue a gun store?

Gun store owners have to run a criminal background check on the customer for every sale. Gun stores absolutely can be criminally charged for selling a firearm to someone they shouldn't have.

Why bother though, simply ban both. The breweries are responsible, not the drunk driver.
This is a lie.

No one advocates for ‘banning’ guns.

Forum List

Back