Ban air conditioners in public places and offices

This leads to colds and infections with bad microflora, tuberculosis and so on. Creates a large load on the power grid. Who doesn't like the heat let them go back to Britain

So it doesn't get very hot in Russia. But it does get hot here.

You don't know a damn thing about cowboys. Yes, the stables have to be cleaned. That job is given to the lowest cowboy on the ranch.

The foreign obsession with cowboys continues. We don't really have them anymore; we have ranchers. Cowboys became unnecessary as soon as cattle could be "driven" over land by cattle car.

But whatever.

So it doesn't get very hot in Russia. But it does get hot here.
Sometimes it's about a hundred degrees, starting from the middle lane to south. There are also a lot of A/C in shops and offices.

The foreign obsession with cowboys continues. We don't really have them anymore; we have ranchers. Cowboys became unnecessary as soon as cattle could be "driven" over land by cattle car.

But whatever.
No one is interested in what British whores need and do not need, the question is whether cowboys need British whores.

But whatever.
They tell the cattle where to go, without these 'cowboys' and they dutifully comply.

This leads to colds and infections with bad microflora, tuberculosis and so on. Creates a large load on the power grid. Who doesn't like the heat let them go back to Britain
Pure genius. No, really. My offices and homes have always been air conditioned and I got tuberculosis eighty-times, all fatal.

Let's also ban clean water. Filtering out all those impurities and bacteria - what are we gonna do with them......

Pure genius. No, really. My offices and homes have always been air conditioned and I got tuberculosis eighty-times, all fatal.

Let's also ban clean water. Filtering out all those impurities and bacteria - what are we gonna do with them......
Bacteria have feelings.

A friend spent a week in Los Angeles 2 weeks ago. He has been sick since. Blames it on the a/c where he was couped up.
It's best not to make policy based on what some kook thinks is causing his maladies.
chuck-mcgill-di-better-call-saul_1361475.jpg

In most modern office buildings, windows cannot open so people would bake without AC. The problem, in some cases, is that the thermostat is set too low. I can get by at home with my AC set at 79 or 80 degrees.

Commercial A/C also needs to cool all the machines (computers, printers, elevators, escalators, lights, etc.) that are present in most offices. Also, most office buildings don't have window coverings, so direct sunlight adds a lot of heat.

Forum List

Back