Baltimore student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA

I have quickly skimmed the article in the OP.

There is really nothing to say.

Some people who do have something to say know better than to say it.

Why would that be?

Most of us just shake our head and know that we had better not be too specific in what we say.

So this coward will just say this and shut up: How in the world can anyone believe that the United States of America has a bright future?

Fewer and fewer believe that.

Why would that be?

Most of us just shake our head and know that we had better not be too specific in what we say.

So this coward will just say this and shut up: How in the world can anyone believe that the United States of America has a bright future?

RE: Your question. Because they would be banned from expressing their frank opinions.

RE: Your comment. I am glad that you agree with my pessimistic view.

She didn't say that. You did.
She didnt say what?

that she wants her son to graduate anyway?

its pretty obvious that she does

of course she’s angry at the failed lib public educators and maybe does not have her thoughts straight yet.

Leftardism is about dumbing down the masses.
Now watch the usual dumbass educator cheerleaders come in and try to spin this as a positive.

You found 1 extreme example. Anecdotes don't prove anything.

Why would that be?

RE: Your question. Because they would be banned from expressing their frank opinions.

RE: Your comment. I am glad that you agree with my pessimistic view.

Bull. People do not get banned for such comments. There is no belief I hold that I would be reluctant to state. If you are then maybe you need to reconsider your belief.

She didnt say what?

of course she’s angry at the failed lib public educators and maybe does not have her thoughts straight yet.

She is upset. She has every right to be upset...........about a lot of things.

Agreed

but really only one thing

the total failure of the liberal/progressive public school system

Agreed

but really only one thing

the total failure of the liberal/progressive public school system

The vast majority of students are getting a great education. Can we paint every police force based upon Baltimore's?

Baltimore has a ton of problems. Corrupt politicians. A corrupt justice system. Can we point out how many police officers have been arrested in Baltimore and make a bigger argument?

When you post a thread you are supposed to provide an argument. What is worse. ,013 GPA or someone unable to provide an argument?
Baltimore is a shithole, isn't it?

Baltimore has a ton of problems. Corrupt politicians. A corrupt justice system. Can we point out how many police officers have been arrested in Baltimore and make a bigger argument?

When you post a thread you are supposed to provide an argument. What is worse. ,013 GPA or someone unable to provide an argument?
Baltimore is a shithole, isn't it?

It has a ton of problems.

Yeah, Baltimore sucks, but with that cities schools pumping out idiot students like this, it isnt a surprise.

Yeah, Baltimore sucks, but with that cities schools pumping out idiot students like this, it isnt a surprise.

Or the fact that mothers have to work three jobs to make ends meet.

She didnt say what?

She should be mad at no one but herself. She sucks at being a parent and this is the inevitable result.

That rarely happens. The vast majority of those lazy parents are on welfare.

Keep going.......others are afraid to but you're not are you?

I can understand how politicians can have an impact on education, but what does the justice system have to do with the issue ?

I can understand how politicians can have an impact on education, but what does the justice system have to do with the issue ?

It's indicative of an overall problem in Baltimore. Baltimore cops have been arrested for quite a few issues and one was where they would simply produce the evidence against people. This only succeeds with the assistance of the entire system.

I doubt Baltimore is the exception. Many inner city schools with majority minority populations, have failing public schools. Think Detroit, Chicago, LA, Newark, etc. Many government schools in these cities are nothing more than baby sitting services.

Without an effective education these poor people will never succeed in our economy, and our corrupt criminal government from city to federal, is doing nothing to improve matters.

The consequences are high crime rates, drug use, gangs, illiteracy, illegitimacy, joblessness, etc.

It's indicative of an overall problem in Baltimore. Baltimore cops have been arrested for quite a few issues and one was where they would simply produce the evidence against people. This only succeeds with the assistance of the entire system.
not true,, if a cop created/produced evidence in a car stop theres no way the prosecutor downstream could know anything about it,,,

Forum List

Back