Baltimore Cops Should Have Kicked Ass!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It wasn't hard to see what went wrong in Baltimore on Monday night. The mindless mayor, Stephanie Rawlings, pursued a very dumb policy > to leave the rioters alone, and let them loot, burn, throw rocks etc, so as to not offend them and "escalate" the rioting.

EARTH TO STEPHANIE (and anyone else dumb enough to follow this notion): The mayor got it WRONG. She thought tough tactics by police and the Guard would "escalate" the rioting. It was just the opposite. It was her weak, hands-off tactic that escalated it.

When we protested against the Vietnam War, Washington DC cops (black & white both) kicked ass. They cracked heads and busted legs with their billy clubs. When the National Guard was there, they had fixed bayonets on their rifles, and steel-tipped boots. If that was the case in Baltimore, there wouldn't have been looting, arson or rock-throwing.

image.JPG

chicago.gif
images

When we protested against the Vietnam War, Washington DC cops (black & white both) kicked ass. They cracked heads and busted legs with their billy clubs. When the National Guard was there, they had fixed bayonets on their rifles, and steel-tipped boots. If that was the case in Baltimore, there wouldn't have been looting, arson or rock-throwing.

Yeah, are you trying to claim Kent State was well managed?

BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WASTED ON RACIALLY BIASED ARREST

This is the real purpose of the marijuana laws to use as a cudgel on minority community ...to give Police excuses to violate minority rights..it also is used to keep Blacks from voting in the former confederate states of aMERIKA

Ten Shocking Facts About Baltimore Alternet
Blacks in Baltimore are more than 5.6 times more likely to be arrested for possession of marijuana than whites even though marijuana use among the races is similar. In fact, Baltimore county has the fifth highest arrest rate for marijuana possessions in the USA.
Over $5.7 million has been paid out by Baltimore since 2011 in over 100 police brutality lawsuits. Victims of severe police brutality were mostly people of color and included a pregnant woman, a 65 year old church deacon, children, and an 87 year old grandmother.
mugs-banner.jpg

Undue force - Sun Investigates - The Baltimore Sun

Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Civilian Deaths and Maryland's Police Forces
With the unrest in Baltimore making headline news in recent days, I wanted to take a look at some background information on deaths in Maryland that are related to encounters with the state's various police forces. A recent briefing paper by the ACLU looks at the statistics on deaths in police encounters in Maryland between 2010 and 2014. Here are some of the highlights.
Let's open with this table showing the demographics of Maryland showing the ethnic and racial breakdown of the state:

Now, let's look at some of the statistics from the briefing paper:
1.) At least 109 people died in police encounters in Maryland over the years between 2010 and 2014. During the same time period, four police officers died in civilian encounters including two in vehicle pursuits, one was shot in a raid and one was shot when off-duty and working as a security guard

Viable Opposition Civilian Deaths and Maryland s Police Forces

It wasn't hard to see what went wrong in Baltimore on Monday night. The mindless mayor, Stephanie Rawlings, pursued a very dumb policy > to leave the rioters alone, and let them loot, burn, throw rocks etc, so as to not offend them and "escalate" the rioting.

EARTH TO STEPHANIE (and anyone else dumb enough to follow this notion): The mayor got it WRONG. She thought tough tactics by police and the Guard would "escalate" the rioting. It was just the opposite. It was her weak, hands-off tactic that escalated it.

image.JPG

chicago.gif
images
In my opinion, citizens should arm themselves in a like manner. The "out-of-control" cops are taking their jobs to the extreme, in many ways. And, what's worse, all they have to say in order to walk is, "I feared for my life", "I feared for my safety", or "he was reaching for his waistband". Our judicial system shows tremendous bias and favoritism to cops, and other members of law enforcement. We have a system of injustice instead of justice. It's time to arrest, try, convict, and sentence cops for their obvious crimes. They get a free pass on murder, stealing, raping, taking bribes, planting evidence, lying in court, covering for other cops, destroying property, stealing and selling drugs, and other offenses they arrest John Q. Public for.

We need to see more cops in our prisons and jails, and by doing so, it'd send a very strong message to other cops that they must obey the same laws as everyone else has to obey. If you or I were to attack someone, beat and brutalize them, we'd go to jail in a heartbeat. If you or I were to shoot someone eight times in the back, we'd be serving time in the big house. If you or I were to break into the wrong house, shoot and kill a 92 year old lady, we'd get the death penalty. If you or I were to shoot and kill a 12 year old boy playing in the park, we'd get the death penalty. If you and I were to be caught on camera, along with 6 or 7 others, beating and kicking someone handcuffed, face down on the ground, we'd be put in jail, fined, and place on probation and have to do community service for a year.

Our problem is not young black males being at the wrong place at the wrong time, it's "out-of-control" cops filled with hate, prejudice, over-sized egos, and a license to basically do as they damn well please. And, our judicial system backs them up 99% of the time. Given a desk job and a paid vacation is really punishment, don't you think? In addition to getting a free pass by the judicial system, we have law enforcement investigating law enforcement when someone complains of wrong-doing by cops. That's the same as your brother doing the investigation if you're accused of a crime. We'd all like to have family and friends in charge of investigating should we be accused of wrong-doing.

Lets be honest here folks, the system is flawed, and recent events is a testament to the problems within law enforcement agencies. This has been going on for a very long time, but it's becoming a real issue since everyone is carrying a cell phone and can take real-time videos of cop misconduct. Cops are now being asked to wear body cameras, which is a great idea, and one that'll serve cops as well as the public. Also, dash cams in patrol cars are giving us better evidence of misconduct, and at the same time, serves as proof when cops are merely doing their job. Cameras can protect both the public and cops when questions are asked about encounters between law enforcement and the general public. We need to ensure the integrity of law enforcement, as well as ensure that citizens are protected against cop misconduct.

I'm embarrassed by the event in Maryland, and I'm ashamed they the world is watching this tragedy. We need to do a better job of ensuring justice and making members of law enforcement accountable for their actions. And, we need to severely punish those that loot, burn building and cars, and destroy property. They need to be placed behind bars for a very long time. I'm all for non-violent and peaceful protests, and we need to do a lot more of it in response to many issues. I'd like to see protests concerning government corruption, senseless deadly costly wars, the mistreatment of our Vets, the loss of privacy, and our growing poverty. But, we do NOT need looting, destruction of property, or violence to have our voices heard. We need to push back against oppression and the heavy hand of "out-of-control" members of law enforcement.

Over $5.7 million has been paid out by Baltimore since 2011 in over 100 police brutality lawsuits. Victims of severe police brutality were mostly people of color and included a pregnant woman, a 65 year old church deacon, children, and an 87 year old grandmother.

Visualize this steroid swollen Gorilla goon
pounding away at an 87 year old Black grandmother

images
You do realize that is a very small number compared to other cities... As for pot busts....ask the black police chief why he is so racist

images
You do realize that is a very small number compared to other cities... As for pot busts....ask the black police chief why he is so racist
its the system not the police chief's color.....Think

image.JPG

chicago.gif
images
In my opinion, citizens should arm themselves in a like manner. The "out-of-control" cops are taking their jobs to the extreme, in many ways. And, what's worse, all they have to say in order to walk is, "I feared for my life", "I feared for my safety", or "he was reaching for his waistband". Our judicial system shows tremendous bias and favoritism to cops, and other members of law enforcement. We have a system of injustice instead of justice. It's time to arrest, try, convict, and sentence cops for their obvious crimes. They get a free pass on murder, stealing, raping, taking bribes, planting evidence, lying in court, covering for other cops, destroying property, stealing and selling drugs, and other offenses they arrest John Q. Public for.

We need to see more cops in our prisons and jails, and by doing so, it'd send a very strong message to other cops that they must obey the same laws as everyone else has to obey. If you or I were to attack someone, beat and brutalize them, we'd go to jail in a heartbeat. If you or I were to shoot someone eight times in the back, we'd be serving time in the big house. If you or I were to break into the wrong house, shoot and kill a 92 year old lady, we'd get the death penalty. If you or I were to shoot and kill a 12 year old boy playing in the park, we'd get the death penalty. If you and I were to be caught on camera, along with 6 or 7 others, beating and kicking someone handcuffed, face down on the ground, we'd be put in jail, fined, and place on probation and have to do community service for a year.

Our problem is not young black males being at the wrong place at the wrong time, it's "out-of-control" cops filled with hate, prejudice, over-sized egos, and a license to basically do as they damn well please. And, our judicial system backs them up 99% of the time. Given a desk job and a paid vacation is really punishment, don't you think? In addition to getting a free pass by the judicial system, we have law enforcement investigating law enforcement when someone complains of wrong-doing by cops. That's the same as your brother doing the investigation if you're accused of a crime. We'd all like to have family and friends in charge of investigating should we be accused of wrong-doing.

Lets be honest here folks, the system is flawed, and recent events is a testament to the problems within law enforcement agencies. This has been going on for a very long time, but it's becoming a real issue since everyone is carrying a cell phone and can take real-time videos of cop misconduct. Cops are now being asked to wear body cameras, which is a great idea, and one that'll serve cops as well as the public. Also, dash cams in patrol cars are giving us better evidence of misconduct, and at the same time, serves as proof when cops are merely doing their job. Cameras can protect both the public and cops when questions are asked about encounters between law enforcement and the general public. We need to ensure the integrity of law enforcement, as well as ensure that citizens are protected against cop misconduct.

I'm embarrassed by the event in Maryland, and I'm ashamed they the world is watching this tragedy. We need to do a better job of ensuring justice and making members of law enforcement accountable for their actions. And, we need to severely punish those that loot, burn building and cars, and destroy property. They need to be placed behind bars for a very long time. I'm all for non-violent and peaceful protests, and we need to do a lot more of it in response to many issues. I'd like to see protests concerning government corruption, senseless deadly costly wars, the mistreatment of our Vets, the loss of privacy, and our growing poverty. But, we do NOT need looting, destruction of property, or violence to have our voices heard. We need to push back against oppression and the heavy hand of "out-of-control" members of law enforcement.

So you advocate violence to fight violence.....

Thanks for the input.:anj_stfu:

Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Civilian Deaths and Maryland's Police Forces
With the unrest in Baltimore making headline news in recent days, I wanted to take a look at some background information on deaths in Maryland that are related to encounters with the state's various police forces. A recent briefing paper by the ACLU looks at the statistics on deaths in police encounters in Maryland between 2010 and 2014. Here are some of the highlights.
Let's open with this table showing the demographics of Maryland showing the ethnic and racial breakdown of the state:

Now, let's look at some of the statistics from the briefing paper:
1.) At least 109 people died in police encounters in Maryland over the years between 2010 and 2014. During the same time period, four police officers died in civilian encounters including two in vehicle pursuits, one was shot in a raid and one was shot when off-duty and working as a security guard

Viable Opposition Civilian Deaths and Maryland s Police Forces

So why are you bitching at us? You need to direct your whining at the democrats who run the place.

images

And who controls the system?

images

The US oligarchy ...you are not it...neither am I

image.JPG

chicago.gif
images

I'm totally against violence. And, if you'll take the time to read what I did say, you'll see that I'm against violence. Try reading comprehension, it might do you some good.

image.JPG

chicago.gif
images

Much as I woulda enjoyed seeing the officers cracking heads at 10pm their time, if they had it would have actually started a riot. That's what the agitators wanted and were waiting for, police aggression. Way it went down (least until I went to be around 1130 their time) was the best way to handle things.

image.JPG

chicago.gif
images

I'm totally against violence. And, if you'll take the time to read what I did say, you'll see that I'm against violence. Try reading comprehension, it might do you some good.
No one is going to "out violence" our system so being pro violence is "highly illogical"...

images

Hmmmm...it appears the "oligarchy" has it in for democrat cities.
Or maybe it's just because dems suck at governing.

Much as I woulda enjoyed seeing the officers cracking heads at 10pm their time, if they had it would have actually started a riot. That's what the agitators wanted and were waiting for, police aggression. Way it went down (least until I went to be around 1130 their time) was the best way to handle things.

Police aggression against the people of Baltimore is a lot older than these riots

The city has paid about $5.7 million since 2011 over lawsuits claiming that police officers brazenly beat up alleged suspects. One hidden cost: The perception that officers are violent can poison the relationship between residents and police.

mugs-banner.jpg

images

Hmmmm...it appears the "oligarchy" has it in for democrat cities.
Or maybe it's just because dems suck at governing.
become Black and move to Mississippi the garden spot of the GOP ...maybe to Kansas eh....get real

Forum List

Back