Baltimore Becomes Mogadishu, Maryland

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Baltimore will no longer prosecute drug possession, prostitution, low-level crimes.

MS-13 applauds.

NYC crime plummeted when they began targeting low level crimes. Because we all know those committing low level crimes are the same ones involved in higher level crimes. And it worked, NYC was once again a safe city. Until the Left sent it back into being a cesspool again.

The overall degradation in the quality of life in Bulletmore will be dramatic and blamed on, you guessed it, white privilege.

Biden’s America.

The Detroitification of America is going full steam ahead.
Have you been to Detroit lately?

I have. Some areas where I own real estate seem to be much more peaceful than they used to be, due to depopulation. Some folks even planted a community garden on some of my real estate.

I don't have to pay anyone to mow the grass anymore on those lots. The people in the neighborhood take care of it. They are good stewards. That's good with me.

Last edited:
The overall degradation in the quality of life in Bulletmore will be dramatic and blamed on, you guessed it, white privilege.
Where are you getting your orders from? Straight from the White House again? Gee whiz, let's just check our privilege at the door and give up our guns because the cops are cumming on a warrant and there's a lady pressing charges. No shit.

Where are you getting your orders from? Straight from the White House again? Gee whiz, let's just check our privilege at the door and give up our guns because the cops are cumming on a warrant and there's a lady pressing charges. No shit.
Biden wants to know if you’re a clean and articulate black like Obama.

Biden wants to know if you’re a clean and articulate black like Obama.
Obama never mentioned his Mom. Who is White. She raised him. Not his deadbeat Dad.

Biden’s America.

The Detroitification of America is going full steam ahead.
Have you been to Detroit lately?

I have. Some areas where I own real estate seem to be much more peaceful than they used to be, due to depopulation. Some folks even planted a community garden on some of my real estate.

I don't have to pay anyone to mow the grass anymore on those lots. The people in the neighborhood take care of it. They are good stewards. That's good with me.
Yes, went there maybe ten years ago or so for work. Warren is semi nice, but Detroit itself was a sad sight to see. So many factories and skyscrapers totally abandoned and in ruin. The housing along the Five Mile area or whatever was burnt out and abandoned homes one after the other like a third world country. I would not live anywhere near there. They can attempt to “gentrify” all they want, but you’ll always be at the mercy of the angry black mob that won’t hesitate to burn your shit down.

Detroit is retuning to nature. You can use Street View to look at neighborhoods in Detroit. There are entire blocks with one house in what looks like a field. The homes and businesses long ago demolished. It's a bit spooky to go down those streets and sidewalks and no houses.

Baltimore Will No Longer Prosecute ‘Low Level Crimes’ Like Prostitution, Trespassing, Urinating in Public and Selling Drugs
Baltimore Will No Longer Prosecute 'Low Level Crimes' Like Prostitution, Trespassing, Urinating in Public and Selling Drugs (thegatewaypundit.com)
27 Mar 2021 ~~ By Cassandra Fairbanks
The crime riddled city of Baltimore will no longer be prosecuting “low level crimes” including prostitution and drug distribution, the State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced on Friday.
Crimes that they will no longer prosecute include:
  • CDS (drug) possession
  • Attempted distribution CDS
  • Paraphernalia possession
  • Prostitution
  • Trespassing
  • Minor traffic offenses
  • Open container
  • Rogue and vagabond
  • Urinating/defecating in public
The crumbling city has already had 44 murders and 94 non-fatal shootings this year.
“Today, America’s war on drug users is over in the city of Baltimore. We leave behind the era of tough-on-crime prosecution and zero tolerance policing and no longer default to the status quo to criminalize mostly people of color for addiction. We will develop sustainable solutions and allow our public health partners to do their part to address mental health and substance use disorder,” said State’s Attorney Mosby.

Comment:
Baltimore Inner Harbor used to be filled with tourists and residents alike. My friends and i would sit at the Traverna Athena for hours eating/drinking and having fun, Last year I stopped by to see the decay first hand. Nobody was there. No businesses. The area was filthy. And as I drove by a dude unzipped his pants and urinated right on the sidewalk in front of every car at the red light including my own. WE DIDN’T STOP!
Actually, Baltimore is following Mayor DeBlasio's ruling in New York City, Portland and Chicago.
Blue Sanctuary Plantation Cities have become third world sh**t holds.

Baltimore will no longer prosecute drug possession, prostitution, low-level crimes.

MS-13 applauds.

NYC crime plummeted when they began targeting low level crimes. Because we all know those committing low level crimes are the same ones involved in higher level crimes. And it worked, NYC was once again a safe city. Until the Left sent it back into being a cesspool again.

Next the stupid Libtards will start doing like those idiots in San Francisco are doing and stop prosecuting thievery.

Liberals have turned all the great American cities into crime infested debt ridden corrupt shitholes.

Forum List

Back