Ballots trafficked in 2020 presidential election

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I am still reading through this

but I heard that China even imported ballots for the dims

I haven't verified that but... sounds like China.. sounds like the dimwits

from this site:

Engelbrecht, who leads the election integrity organization True the Vote, previewed the upcoming film by Dinesh D’Souza, 2,000 Mules, which blows the lid off of the “organized crime” that took place leading up to the 2020 election

Hey, here's a Q for all of u

Has any of you actually been to a theater that had a D'Souza movie playing? I have NEVER seen any of his films on the marquees of any town /city i was in...

:(

from this site:

Engelbrecht, who leads the election integrity organization True the Vote, previewed the upcoming film by Dinesh D’Souza, 2,000 Mules, which blows the lid off of the “organized crime” that took place leading up to the 2020 election

Has any of you actually been to a theater that had a D'Souza movie playing? I have NEVER seen any of his films on the marquees of any town /city i was in...

I saw his first one at the movie theater in 2014 called:

America: Imagine the World Without Her​

The whole family went.

I saw his first one at the movie theater in 2014 called:

America: Imagine the World Without Her​

The whole family went.
but WHERE?

where did you find it?

I've lived in both red and blue states the last decade... haven't seen it anywhere

D'Souza is a convicted felon who tried to commit campaign contribution fraud so no, I do not listen to his propaganda.
Well buckle up buckaroo, this is going to be all over the place soon.

Vote Impeachment/Reenstatement 2022 :19:

Last edited:

from this site:

All I know is ,Trump was leading by almost a million in PENN. Then results shut down for 3 hours. When it came back on ,Biden was ahead. Wonder where those votes came from?

D'Souza is a convicted felon who tried to commit campaign contribution fraud so no, I do not listen to his propaganda.
Not propaganda when it is proven. Game over, the election was stolen and anyone who watches this will know it was, except dishonest traitors.

This is a conspiracy by Democrats and Zuckerberg and others who supplied the cash to pay the mules.

from this site:

Biden did say that they had put together the biggest election fraud coalition Ever---an admission of cheating in all previous elections, and cheating MORE in in 2020 than the previous.

Forum List

Back