Ballots In Arizona’s Maricopa County Found Shredded and In Dumpster – Days Before Senate Audit To Begin

The Breeze

Platinum Member
Jun 10, 2010
Most secure election in history.

Piles of shredded ballots were located today in a dumpster in Maricopa County Arizona. This find occurs only days before the Senate’s audit of the county’s 2020 election results is due to start.

Piles of shredded ballots were located today in a dumpster in Maricopa County Arizona. This find occurs only days before the Senate’s audit of the county’s 2020 election results is due to start.

Yeah, no voter fraud. Nothing happening that would say otherwise. Hillary's scrubbed hard drives?

Unreliable source.

The thread premise is consequently devoid of merit.

“Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.”

I rate clayton Questionable.

Gateway Pundit is a reliable source.

Unreliable source.

The thread premise is consequently devoid of merit.

“Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.”

I rate clayton Questionable.

Gateway Pundit is a reliable source.
Well what democrats ever go to jail?

In fact, what democrats ever get indicted for anything?

See how happy the Biden administration is? No conspiracy theories in the press, the FBI is not hunting them down, etc.

To be a democrat means you are part of the master race and as such, are moral giants that never need correction for anything.

Therefore, all sources that question them or are critical of them, must be unreliable.

Who wants to bet that they were unused ballots? Who remembers the alleged Trump ballots that were found in a dumpster that turned out to be sample ballots?

Sorry, I didn't see your thread and I just put up the same.

Mods, you can delete my thread. Thanks.

Demrats covering their tracks....just like dominion software and their so called lawsuits.

Sorry, I didn't see your thread and I just put up the same.

Mods, you can delete my thread. Thanks.
Me too but I think I was first. It does not matter, the Democrats could not look more guilty if they tried.

I don't know if significant fraud occurred in a handful of voting jurisdictions but I DO know that the process is very secretive and has ZERO transparency.

Unreliable source.
Were the ballots shredded or not?
Were they ballots?
No idea. I wasn't there.
Isn't that the problem, people making accusations despite not really knowing? Given previous ballot "revelations", I feel that, if they're actually ballots, they were unused or samples and will continue to do so, until given other evidence from a more reliable source than The Gateway Pundit.

Unreliable source.
Were they ballots?
No idea. I wasn't there.
Isn't that the problem, people making accusations despite not really knowing? Given previous ballot "revelations", I feel that, if they're actually ballots, they were unused or samples and will continue to do so, until given other evidence from a more reliable source than The Gateway Pundit.

If everything is so legitimate, why then is it impossible to get a GENUINE and TRANSPARENT audit of the ballots, machines and the "voters"?

Unreliable source.

Were they ballots from November 2020 election? Any proof they are....? Did they turn over these shredded alleged ballots to the police, or call the sheriff to report it?

1000 to 1

This is FAKE NEWS!

Why are y'all SO GULLIBLE, and quick to accept lies as facts? Time to ask yourselves that question....

The Nov 3rd ballots are on a semi trailer, waiting for the Arizona Senate to take possession of them, for the audit the Senate subpoenaed them for.....

Why are y'all SO GULLIBLE, and quick to accept lies as facts?

I didn't accept anything as "facts"; I simply asked if "ballots" were shredded as is alleged.

Here's a video that helped my six-year-old with her reading comprehension years ago. It might help you too.

Unreliable source.
Were they ballots?
No idea. I wasn't there.

If everything is so legitimate, why then is it impossible to get a GENUINE and TRANSPARENT audit of the ballots, machines and the "voters"?
Who said there wasn't one?

Unreliable source.
Were they ballots?
No idea. I wasn't there.

Who said there wasn't one?

Those "audits", per some critics, were not designed to find fraud.

Why are firms conducting the audits and in great secrecy? Why isn't it done by a bipartisan team and make all of it TRANSPARENT?

Forum List

Back