ball field renamed after george floyd

well its in texasl. texas has gone mad . ugh
Texas has is like most of the other states.
The Democrat Parts are the worst parts.
You can always tell when you are in a Democrat area by the illiterate graffiti, bars on windows and litter everywhere.

<<<<
Jack Yates High School is named after Rev. Jack Yates, a former slave who eventually became one of the most influential leaders of Fourth Ward Houston in the 19th century. Yates founded both Bethel and Antioch Baptist Churches, around which the Fourth Ward grew, and sponsored many other churches and schools in hopes of developing youth as leaders.
>>>>

And they are taking this honorable man's name down for a career criminal loser? Another "victory" for BLM.

That is just the tip of the iceberg.

In the coming decades, many things will be renamed for other questionable individuals.

I am certain that someday the Washington Monument will be renamed. How about the "Al Sharpton Monument"? It certainly has a certain ring to it, doesn't it?

Sometimes I fucking hate this country.

Renaming a ballpark after a dope head career criminal that died because he used fake money to steal and resisted arrest is an example of one of those times.

This country should be fucking ashamed of itself. Americans should be ashamed of themselves for voting for it's or for letting it happen.

Sometimes I fucking hate this country.

Renaming a ballpark after a dope head career criminal that died because he used fake money to steal and resisted arrest is an example of one of those times.

This country should be fucking ashamed of itself. Americans should be ashamed of themselves for voting for it's or for letting it happen.
The truth is, the enemies of justice are daring the other side to do something about it. And the few who have are being skewered and railroaded to prison terms with little support form their side. Having a roof over your head and food on the table with all of the sports and activities we can do blurs what is happening. The blur is a little less now with the Covid agenda reducing rights more and more.

"Loser Stadium"

The new name is sure to catch on in the black community. They'll rap about it.

<<<<
Jack Yates High School is named after Rev. Jack Yates, a former slave who eventually became one of the most influential leaders of Fourth Ward Houston in the 19th century. Yates founded both Bethel and Antioch Baptist Churches, around which the Fourth Ward grew, and sponsored many other churches and schools in hopes of developing youth as leaders.
>>>>

And they are taking this honorable man's name down for a career criminal loser? Another "victory" for BLM.

It's the nature of pop culture, out with the old in with the new. It's like when I heard they were replacing the Back to the Future attraction with Fast and the Furious.

I do not think it matters what a ball field is named. It does not affect me. More importantly I have to wash my hair

Forum List

Back