Baldwin Update

It seems the firearm Baldwin used on the set of Rust was a 'smart' gun.

(smart enough to be able to pull it's own trigger.)

"Alec Baldwin says he "didn't pull the trigger" on the gun that killed Halyna Hutchins on the set of his movie Rust."

"When asked if he pulled the trigger on the gun that killed Hutchins, the cinematographer who worked on Rust, Baldwin said, "The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger. I would never point a gun at someone and pull the trigger on them, never.""

WORST excuse I've ever heard.

Libtards are always in denial.

Well then you have your answer.
Or possibly you're to dense and missed it for what it was.
No need to apologize,I'm exposed to liberal stupidity on a regular basis so I'm used to it.
Neat! But you forgot to say which post or to explain anything.

Since you're so bitterly clinging to your ignorance, see if you can ignore this:

Single-action[edit]

In a single-action revolver, the hammer is manually cocked, usually with the thumb of the firing or supporting hand. This action advances the cylinder to the next round and locks the cylinder in place with the chamber aligned with the barrel. The trigger, when pulled, releases the hammer, which fires the round in the chamber. To fire again, the hammer must be manually cocked again. This is called "single-action" because the trigger only performs a single action, of releasing the hammer. Because only a single action is performed and trigger pull is lightened, firing a revolver in this way allows most shooters to achieve greater accuracy. Additionally, the need to cock the hammer manually acts as a safety.

--

So, unless someone handed Baldwin a gun with a cocked hammer, he did it himself. Either way, handed to him cocked or uncocked, he pulled the trigger, and is thus responsible for the shooting.

Either way, handed to him cocked or uncocked, he pulled the trigger, and is thus responsible for the shooting.
Yes, I am presenting my opinion,not yours. I don't need to quote your opinion (above).

He may not have pulled the trigger. The gun could have malfunctioned. That's all.

Or maybe he is lying. Can you people make it through a page without a hissy ft? I swear, you have to be coddled like toddlers.

Yes, that is what that would mean.

Hey!!
Congratulations!!!
So who cocked the firearm? Surely Baldwin wouldnt be so reckless as to pull back the hammer and point it at someone and pull the trigger.
Dont you see how ridiculous that sounds?
And it would be worse if someone else pulled back the hammer and handed the firearm to Baldwin and he didnt notice the firearm was ready to fire.
Thats basic firearm safety. Never trust the person who hands you the gun,always check it yourself.
Sorry but your boy Baldwin is 100% at fault here.

Yes, I am presenting my opinion,not yours.

He may not have pulled the trigger. The gun could have malfunctioned. That's all.

Or maybe he is lying. Can you people make it through a page without a hissy ft? I swear, you have to be coddled like toddlers.
You have yet to demonstrate how a single-action revolver can fire without the trigger being pulled.

Hop to it.

Forum List

Back