Baldwin Update

It seems the firearm Baldwin used on the set of Rust was a 'smart' gun.

(smart enough to be able to pull it's own trigger.)

"Alec Baldwin says he "didn't pull the trigger" on the gun that killed Halyna Hutchins on the set of his movie Rust."

"When asked if he pulled the trigger on the gun that killed Hutchins, the cinematographer who worked on Rust, Baldwin said, "The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger. I would never point a gun at someone and pull the trigger on them, never.""

WORST excuse I've ever heard.
Of course, very possible with a single action revolver.

How about you explain why you'd think a single action revolver would go off accidentally easier than a double action.
No, you are not going to slither your way out of this one

You explain why it could not have misfired this manner.

And ...go.

You obviously have no clue what a single act revolver is or you wouldnt be asking.
Well thank goodness an expert is here to explain my mistake, and not some obsessed, whiny little baby that is going to cry out of his wherever for 3 pages.

And...go.

Well thank goodness an expert is here to explain my mistake, and not some obsessed, whiny little baby that is going to cry out of his wherever for 3 pages.

And...go.

Nah....I think I'll let your retarded statement stand alone for all the others to see.
Besides,I already explained it in an earlier post.
Perhaps you should read an entire thread before flapping your gums and making yourself look dumber than you already look.

Nah....I think I'll let your retarded statement stand alone for all the others to see.
Besides,I already explained it in an earlier post.
Perhaps you should read an entire thread before flapping your gums and making yourself look dumber than you already look.
Haha, that's what I thought. You can slither your way to the exit now.

Forum List

Back