balck man murders and dismembers 77 year old woman in california

We should have gotten Mexicans to pick our cotton.
Had they done so, the Mexicans would be the majority in the South in less than 2 generations, and they're quite intelligent enough to turn an unheard of profit, whatever endeavor they are part of. After all, Latinos quickly learn second, third, fourth, and fifth languages. Our schools do not push learning extemporaneous idioms. Spanish cultures believe in their children communicating with multiple other cultures. They are amazing linguists, imho. Second only to their architecture, also imho.

Had they done so, the Mexicans would be the majority in the South in less than 2 generations, and they're quite intelligent enough to turn an unheard of profit, whatever endeavor they are part of. After all, Latinos quickly learn second, third, fourth, and fifth languages. Our schools do not push learning extemporaneous idioms. Spanish cultures believe in their children communicating with multiple other cultures. They are amazing linguists, imho. Second only to their architecture, also imho.
I also love their food, music, culture.

Laws of mercy! Killed and dismembered a helpless senior lady? Item #99,999,999 of reasons not to go to Hotel California.

I also love their food, music, culture.
Absolutely! My dad was hired as a Superintendent of Schools in a small W. Texas border town when I was a junior high kid. Dad couldn't find a home big enough for our family. A Latino whose father bequeathed him a huge home was also on the school board, let us rent half his home, and my Dad accepted half the house that had its own large kitchen and living areas for our family. My brother's bedroom was their old library, complete with a ton of beautiful books. The door between the library and the kitchen of Florinda was always opening and closing as she brought us whatever she was cooking--pretty painted frosting cookies, pit barbecued tamales, ensaladas, cakes, and pies. She was so kind and charming, and her 13 older children were all married and gone to jobs everywhere except the small town we lived in. I had hardly ever seen a Latin person before then, but I became enchanted with the culture of Florinda, who treated us like beloved family members every day we lived there for six or seven months. I'll never forget Florinda, and her way with hospitality to strangers whom she instantly converted to being the best of good friends. They actually were not Mexicans, because their property was north of the Rio Grande and once was one of the largest homes/ranches in Texas. That was 55 years ago. What amazing people.

Dismemberment suggests Xidenflation is starting to seriously bite. Hey, without regard to race or color, one has to eat.
The guy was a sick puppy taking advantage that other murderers under the green new deal were given no-bail releases until trial, which never happens due to criminal murderers not showing up to account for their crimes. Did Atlas shrug or what? :eek:

The guy was a sick puppy taking advantage that other murderers under the green new deal were given no-bail releases until trial, which never happens due to criminal murderers not showing up to account for their crimes. Did Atlas shrug or what? :eek:
the california governor needs to quit letting scum like this out

This only proves that blacks are subhuman evil monsters and they need to be exterminated...

Should be a Republican campaign ad....unless you are too cowardly to be honest about your true position....

they do commit 59 percent of the crime.

Forum List

Back