This Brave Jan 6th Patriot Has Horrible Children

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The son of Guy Reffitt, the first US Capitol riot defendant to go to trial rather than take a plea agreement, said his father "absolutely" deserves the 87-month prison sentence that was handed down Monday
. "I mean, I'm not happy at all. I haven't been happy to this whole situation. No one in my family has either, but to say I'm surprised would be a lie," Jackson Reffitt told CNN. Guy Reffitt, a recruiter for a right-wing militia known as the Three Percenters, was sentenced to serve more than seven years in prison, the longest insurrection-related sentence to date.

He had been convicted by a DC jury in March of five felonies -- wanting to obstruct the congressional certification of the 2020 presidential election, transporting guns into DC, carrying a handgun onto Capitol grounds, interfering with Capitol Police protecting the Upper West Terrace and obstructing justice by threatening his daughter and son, who had turned him into the FBI
. "I mean, realistically, this doesn't have a matter of political opinion. What my father did is far from politics. This is completely off the rails violence. Whether it had a political motive at this point doesn't matter. It's more about what he does and who he did it for," Jackson Reffitt told CNN."

It is bad enough this ungrateful brats turned in their own father to the Democrat Feds, but after their father is wrongfully sentenced to 7 years -- just because he was fighting for freedom -- his own kids kick dirt on him like this?? So what, he carried a gun into the Capitol building...that is his 2a right to carry a gun into that building and put a stop to an illegal election...and then his own daughter has the audacity to say this.....I see why he threatened to knock off his kids....just look at them...

"The son of Guy Reffitt, the first US Capitol riot defendant to go to trial rather than take a plea agreement, said his father "absolutely" deserves the 87-month prison sentence that was handed down Monday. "I mean, I'm not happy at all. I haven't been happy to this whole situation. No one in my family has either, but to say I'm surprised would be a lie," Jackson Reffitt told CNN. Guy Reffitt, a recruiter for a right-wing militia known as the Three Percenters, was sentenced to serve more than seven years in prison, the longest insurrection-related sentence to date.

He had been convicted by a DC jury in March of five felonies -- wanting to obstruct the congressional certification of the 2020 presidential election, transporting guns into DC, carrying a handgun onto Capitol grounds, interfering with Capitol Police protecting the Upper West Terrace and obstructing justice by threatening his daughter and son, who had turned him into the FBI
. "I mean, realistically, this doesn't have a matter of political opinion. What my father did is far from politics. This is completely off the rails violence. Whether it had a political motive at this point doesn't matter. It's more about what he does and who he did it for," Jackson Reffitt told CNN."

It is bad enough this ungrateful brats turned in their own father to the Democrat Feds, but after their father is wrongfully sentenced to 7 years -- just because he was fighting for freedom -- his own kids kick dirt on him like this?? So what, he carried a gun into the Capitol building...that is his 2a right to carry a gun into that building and put a stop to an illegal election...and then his own daughter has the audacity to say this.....I see why he threatened to knock off his kids....just look at them...

Look, everyone! ^^^The guy who defends Hunter Biden wants to talk about "horrible children". LOL!

It's fun seeing Trumpers defend a guy who threatened his own kids for doing the right thing......and yes, he got what he deserved.......

Forum List

Back